Should mothers spank their children or should physical discipline be left to the father?

Should mothers spank their children or should physical discipline be left to the father?

My father usually ordered me or my sister to stand in a corner facing the wall when we did some shit.

how does it feel to have nazi father? pretty embarassing right?

Neither, spanking lowers your childs IQ.

How the fuck do you get an F-? That kid should be sent to a retard camp.

I don't think it matters. Never really understood the whole "Just wait till your father gets home" shit. Sounds like a typical woman completely neglecting parental responsibilities.

Recall any event in detail when you are 6 years old or less. Can't?
That is because your brain is not fully developed yet. In other words, still somewhat animal like.
You should spank your kid immediately if they do something sociopathic or severely unhygienic at that age since reasoning is a lost cause.

This family of niggers used to live near me and I was friends with one of the kids, only niggers in the town, their family was rich in a town of white

the father used to beat the kids with the butt of a rifle

Back then I didn't even see race, but i ended up hating that lil nig cuz it seemed like he never grew out of the 3rd grade, also they owned horses and he used to go and ( im not even making this up) jack off one of the horses that had a dick that was like a foot and a half long and was covered in crusty shit, he also used to eat the crusty shit off the horses dick because he said it tased good

we used to play N64 together I liked playing Kirby in super smash bros

dads get enough demonization already

that being said, most infanticide is committed by mothers

hehe, science!

You don't spank your kids, you talk to them and tell them why they did something wrong.

>spanking your kids

actually pretty good.
I didn't turn out as a weirdo and my sister didn't turn into a daddy issues whore.

So all is good

How long would you stand there?

>he also used to eat the crusty shit off the horses dick because he said it tased good

What in the ever loving fuck

no that picture is arousing

OP's pic made my peepee hard. Mommy's gotta spank me now. I've been a Baaaaadddd BOI momma! XD XD XD

Well my I only got hit by my father like 3 times that I can remember. However 2 of them were the most fucked up things I ever did and one of them was because my mom was out of the country.

The belt. And the father does that. Moms are for love and care. Fathers are the rock of the family who keep everything tip top. Father and mother are the eb and flow of raising a child. Without an essential role being filled degenerate children are born. You have children with just mothers who turn into special snowflakes and then when rarely (in my case) single father you grow up not knowing how to love well. Mothers amd fathers are a must for a healthy child.

It's clearly going up after 2, spank them twice a day, every day, and get a genius.

for like an hour at most.
For a kid this can actually very exhausting and annoying but not wanting to face the wall again I tried to not do stupid shit.

what if that shit doesn't matter and stupid people hit their children more often
>what is genetics

I never understood it, he had two older brothers and a sister that was younger, I learned what a blow job was because his younger sister would put his dick in her mouth through his gym shorts, also his older brothers used to just wack off into the corner of their gaming room every couple of hours as we played this N64 game, i forget what it was but it was 2d and you got a big lazer when you collected pumpkins, also we would play dragon ball z

imagine playing SSmB or DBZ and a nigger is jacking off into the designated jizz area of the room and you dont even know what sex is and his sister is sucking on his penis through his gym shorts

that was my childhood

he really liked horses, we played the GBA Spirit game about horses and he would eat apples every day because the horses in that game liked apples

Switch the axes and you'll find the real correlation, retard.

Hold on. Apparently at age five is when I can spank my kids and if I plot that point my sons going to be Einstein by the time he's in first grade.

the mother/female should have no part in management of the family besides raising the babies, keeping the home clean, and making sure there is a meal when I get home from work, also providing sexual relief whenever I please.

>all this random tats
>nirvana

>not spanking your children
Enjoy your narcissistic little shitheads who will have zero respect for authority and constantly think they're above the law.

Corporal punishment is red pilled. Only pansy nu-males think violence is wrong.

I dont know user. My mom slapped me pretty often until i grew big enough that she realized i could fight back. But still to this day i instinctively cower in fear and pull my head between my shoulders when someone raises their hand like that, its weird. Plus i am into femdom so...

>letting a woman waste products by allowing her to do anything but the most basic dishes
pleb

There is only one valid reason for fathers to administer corporal punishment other than mothers: psychological warfare.

"Just wait until your father gets home" allows the child to mentally punish itself, which builds character and empathy much more than any savage beating will do.

>black people joke.

I was disciplined by my mother, but through speculation I think this was an arrangement to allow my busy father to have a less fearful role in my development. I don't know if this was wise or not in a general sense, but I think it was a good arrangement to prevent (apparently inevitable) animosity towards my father.

We have in my adulthood become close. He is he greatest man I know (and likely ever will) and I can't imagine him dealing with spankings tarnishing the respect I have for him.

>Hurr how does critical thinking work?

Ever consider that people who pass on low IQ might be more prone to savagery?

I am not saying that discipline is savage, just that those who have surplus of beatings might not come from well-adjusted stock.

Be you artist or autist, you nailed it.

She better suck his balls if she is going to hit him like that.