A place in the United States, where there is only professional soccer

Is there any place in the United States, where there is only a professional soccer team?

I want a place in the USA, where there is nothing NFL, nothing MLB (major league baseball) Nothing NBA and nothing NHL.

a place in the USA, where there is only a professional soccer team

and that, in addition, in that place soccer is the most popular sport and the favorite pastime among the people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Stadium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

No (legal) person likes soccer here enough to the point where it would dominate a city's sports culture.

Even the hipsters in Seattle. They don't really like soccer, they like it as fashion accessory.

Why no NHL?

Columbus Ohio

No, you'll have to put up with at least semi-pro teams in other sports if you want USL or better.

but I want a place in the United States where there is only soccer team

what I do?

Maybe some inferiror division?

Columbus Ohio

Is there any place in the USA, where they have only been champions of the USL?

and where soccer is also the most popular sport and the favorite pastime of People

in columbus are the fucking Blue Jackets

it has to be a place where there is only soccer team

Wait, I think I'm wrong. Sandy, Utah looks like it kinda counts, if you don't mind Salt Lake County having other teams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Stadium

This is the dumbest meme of all fucking time. Kill yourself.

Why do you fucking retards respond to this autist seriously? Are you all just dumb fucking newfags? He's been doing this shitty meme for the past 2-3 years.

No. Professional soccer is for spics and hipsters.

I'm curious if it's possible.

It's not and it never will be and he'll ask this exact same question and another gullible jackass will respond to him. Thanks for feeding the cycle ya jabronie.

for me it has to be a place where there is nothing NF, MLB, NBA and NHL

it has to be one where there is only soccer team/Teams.

I do not care what league or division it is, it has to be a place where there is only a soccer team/Teams

That doesn't exist here. Stay home, we're tired of spics.

Fer, are you really still asking this? For fuck's sake.

but I want a place in single states where there is only a soccer team.

Is there any less division you can recommend me?

Please, I want a place in usa where they only have soccer team.

I do not care what league or division it is, I just want a place where there is only soccer team

Oh shit, I forgot about hockey my bad bro. It's honestly probably less popular than soccer just FYI

I know I'm responding to bait, but if you're willing to take lower division soccer, know that there's also minor league baseball in every one of the contiguous 48 states. So """""your""""" """""wish""""" will forever remain unfulfilled.

it must be nice not knowing about fernando the autist

ok and which league or division of soccer do you recommend me?

and please tell me if there is somewhere in one of those where you only have lower division soccer team

I guess it is, I only recently accepted soccer as a legitimate sport, I used to hide all grassdive/keepawayjog threads

Damn this faggot is starting his own threads now

And you faggots still fall for it

I'm sure there is an answer to his question, and I want to be around when that happens. Possibly there is treasure buried there and this is his way of giving us clues

Fer, can I have a Costa Rica wallpaper? Thanks!

he has been forcing this shit in /hoc/ for at least a few years. sometimes he branches out to the other leagues. legitimately has autism.

what was his name in kikebook again? I want to add him

Kek that just makes this even funnier

Isn't there a guy that spams this on ESPN article comments too?

Easily one of the most autistic spam memes I've seen on the internet. It's not even funny, it's just uncanny.

keep doing what you're doing Fer, I support you

Cary, North Carolina seems to be a good answer. It has an NSL team

Newfag here
Who's fer?

stop false flagging, fer

Kansas City, Kansas has Sporting KC

it is not Kansas City, Missouri which has other teams, and there are no other teams in Kansas

I'm not fer

Is Wizard of Oz a athlete? Is denying evolution a sport?

Philadelphia Union, they are in Chester (Pennsylvania) where there are no other professional sports teams.

please enjoy our banter

Sneed?

pls explain no bully. Is this una vela?

Man just....just fuck you man

>"illegal"
>people

People cant be illegal

Sporting Kansas City used to be known as the Kansas City Wizards, or more infamously the Kansas City "Wiz" the Crew fans were just poking fun at their re-branding

speak for yourself retard

I'm sorry snowflake, UNDOCUMENTED

Happy? Faggot

Wow you're going to laid a lot with those fresh profound insights. Got anymore kiddo?

go back to your containment board please

kill yourself fer

nuke costa rica via peace walker desu

I guarantee you that the Costa Rican flag posting it here is the same guy commenting this on Facebook.

Fernando Davila Fernandez

Lol does this guy ask about the weather too? I typically ignore him as soon as I see the flag.

Indianapolis

and yes, they really suck

Go back to tumblr please

BASED Costa Rica baiting the newfags

Doesnt exist literally anywhere

Fernando made his own thread this time! Hi Fernando!

this guy scares me

That's a really nice stadium.

It is. It's a shame the team is shit and they can't fill the (not even that numerous) seats.

We are the greatest country on Earth because there is no such place in our glorious land.

I don't know where you live, but in the Midwest and Northeast, hockey is infinitely more popular than povertyball.

Sup Forums was always racist, pools closed due to AIDS go back to tumblr

Hi Fernando

>le meme make up your own sports country

Indianapolis has the Colts and Pacers so that doesn't really work. Also I was under the assumption that the Eleven suck this year because they're tanking in protest for having to bail out the NASL from bankruptcy.

NHL is way more popular than the MSL.

1. NFL
2. MLB
3. NBA
3. NHL
4. MLS

Fagget go back to Blacked.com

same metro area as the Carolina Hurricanes (NHL) and Durham Bulls (AAA baseball), plus Duke and UNC

Puerto Rico FC
Virginia FC (Redskins play in Maryland, the rest play in DC)

you did three twice. golf takes a place in the top 5 before grass flop.

no there's not a single city with a MLS team that doesn't have at least another major league team

to you it's a meme, but to him it's a dream

>Virginia FC

wut I live in Va and have never even heard of that. where do they play?

Sandy is a city with only a soccer field where only soccer pro teams play, but it's in a county with the Utah Jazz. But, Sandy is in the south of the county and and SLC is in the north.

You don't have any option. Even in states without pro football there's still college and highschool. America loves our football. Soccer can't compete with it and basketball