I am greek

i am greek

Still better than a poster with a Turkish flag posting it.

how did it go paying those debts?

Come back to pay debts niko

>american flag

let me guess, your great grandmother was from greece but you've never been outside your state before, right?

im grik

The difference between Italian owned Greece and Ottoman owned Greece is so painfully visible that it hurts.

lol this is usually the case

Can you redpill me on the invasion of Cyprus in the 70s? Literally heard about that shit for the first time today, had no idea roaches invaded

i am greek

You are Crusader-turk rapebaby.

explain this maymay

i am an hellas

No, Bob. You are an american fat-fuck who's grandparents were greek.

PAY DENBTS

spray debns :DDDD

Why does the American establishment do so much to shield us from the evils of Turkey? The Armenian genocide is never discussed, the Greek/Syriac genocide is completely unknown, occupation of Cyprus is unheard of. They barely even talk about the Ottomans in the one week they'll spend on WWI in your whole educational life, everything is Germany's fault.

>ciprus wans union wit gris
>gris says start removin kebab and we unite
>start removin kebab
>terki invade
>gris collapses

Because the only genocide we can know about happened to the chosen. To think of anyone else getting genocided would make it seem like less of a big deal.

And you are the descendant of rapists.

Maybe we just don't really care. Armenian genocide was at least mentioned in my school, but the teacher just kind of glossed over it like "oh hey did you guys know jews weren't the first people to be genocided?"

I had to find out about Turkey's shenanigans and why there were Muslim countries all the way in Buttfuckistan, Caucasus mountains from my dad, who is a geography teacher.

and r u grik or trK?

user is confused.

Greek =/= Grease.

>i am greek
Greek girl with her Asian groom

Asian + White

Are you sure this isn't just a photoshoot to attract Asian males?

user is confused; let's help him out...

Greece =/= Grease.

i am greek

Oh wow, you are the same r/asianmasculinity guy. Why are you so obsessed?

This is the Greek Ministry of Tourism I think. They said something about an online campaign. Nice proxy Tsipras

pay debnt

watashi wa nihonjin desu

You´re just a fat burguer . Greek people are in their motherland trying to rebuild their country. You´ll never experience the glory of the mediterranean way of life, you useless sack of grease.

i am greek

Fun fact: You have more common ancestry with Turks than we do! Oh, and Turks aren't dark skinned. They have a yellowish tint, like you guys.

i am greek

i am ptolemaic

I recognize this Overwatch map

Pay denbts grease

i am greek

i am greek

WAIT IS THAT THE ILIOS THAT'S ALSO THE OVERWATCH MAP? DO YOU GUYS ALSO HAVE A GIANT UNGUARDED WELL IN THE CENTER?

I am American.

i am nothing but a lebanese tree

This is Oia (read ia), Santorini. This pic must be from the old fort at the extremity of the island. Dunno if it's in Overwatch. Who cares for blizz.

i am greek

PROSTAGMA?

I am Lebanon.

VOULOMAI

I'm sorry for you

post some nicosia cuties pls

HESVOLE

KALOS

NANI?

Would Western Turks be interested in some sort of New Byzantium? That way we can all get what we want without having to stomp the roaches.

Thank you based Arkantos,you made my day.

Some would. I've spoken to civilized Turks.

>got shot.

rip user.

Fuck off albanian

i am greek

At least pick Matala for a good beach pic.

>deep fat fried slab of cheese
sure you're not american?

American junta in Greece 1960 ish agrees with Turkey UK (nato)to give half Cyprus to Turkey.
1964 civil war starts small killings violence between Cyprus Turks and Greeks.
Turkey bombs a village
Cyprus Greek idiot nato slaves start removing kebab thinking the Greek government will help if Turkey invades
Cyprus Greek nato idiots attempt assassinate president makarios, he escapes to London.
Removing kebab intensifies.
Turkey invades north part Cyprus, to "protect oppressed kebab minority"
Greece UK (the other 2 countries guarantors of Cyprus independence) don't do nothing. Greek military forces ordered to abandon the island. Greek navy told not to interfere.
UK army told to stand down and film documentaries of kebabs killing Christian Cypriots.
Usa enforces arms embargo on Greek Cyprus.
Turkey begins deporting Cypriot captives to anatolia, mass graves, rapes. Destroys churches in north Cyprus. Mass import of anatolia savages with no genetic relativity to Cypriots (Turkish or Greek)

Fast forward 2010 Turkey slowly legitimising the rogue state full of fake "Cypriots"
Demands lift of embargo etc the issue of an occupied territory now is an issue of "unfair treatment of the Turkish populace of Cyprus"

You're welcome komsu

Voulone

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC CUMBACK LOLOLOL

its a textbook case of "talk shit get hit"

Do you think there will be another situation like that soon?

I'd have a crack at that dude's boipucci. He's fine.

Then you should pay your deebts

>new byzantium
no, fuck off
but i would be okay with balkanization to cut off the cancer that is eastern turkey

Welcome to Ilios!

I love the white buildings and oceans and windmills and seaport towns and gardens and all that other shit in greece. Is there any game or movies that represents this well?

Don't hate on fried cheese.

Me on the left

>not grilled cheese

That shits disgusting

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Are you of greek?

>Haloumi
>disgusting

Pick one

It definitely isn't disgusting. It's actually pretty tasty.

I am greek

Kys, subhuman.