What's it about vampires that's so inherently sexual?

What's it about vampires that's so inherently sexual?

the succ XD

It's the blood and the intimacy of basically eating someone to stay alive.

mysterious, powerful, often rich. Being immortal also means they have a lot of experience at many different things

A suave badboy that sneaks into her bedroom at night and penetrates her.

Vampirism became a metaphor for illicit sex in a time of Victorian prudery.

was american prudism the reason for its resurgence? in the 90s and 00s mostly I guess

They cast total hotties as vampires, usually. Also, more often than not, the interpretation of the vampire requires it to be highly attractive in order to lure its pray easier.

Cruise is so handsome in that pic that Pitt and Banderas look like fucking shit.

No wonder Pitt threw so many tantrums.

Blood is both a metaphor for passion and fluid exchange which happens in sex. They also stay young-looking. The better question is why did I need to explain this to you

I have a friend who's fair skinned, considerably more sociable at night, has a sun allergy, ridiculously large fangs, dark hair, and light eyes. His mom also looks 25 for some reason.

Me and other friends always call him Nosferatu. Recently we saw him bite some girls neck at a party. No blood was drawn or anything, but it still was kind of weird.

what are the origins of the vampire myths?

dont forget handsome and older than them which helps the mysterious part
vampires are pretty much the female fantasy turned up to 11

Good spot. The market for all that stuff was American teens and pre-teens. Clearly they couldn't give them overtly sexual stuff, so had to be more subtle.

Goddamn anons. This is some pretty good stuff.

While I agree that Cruise was quite handsome, Pitt was just unreal back then.

Slavic peasants are very stupid

/threaderino

sucking blood out of someone kind of looks like kissing

that's it I guess

>Penetration + fluids exchanged

You don't exactly have to be Sigmund Freud to understand what's going on

Vampirism is sex removed by one degree for teenage girls.

Letting him bite her "because he couldn't help it" or he "needed to" is fucking.

Actually fucking is dating.

Dating in vampire series is like marriage.

Actually getting married is like a successful long-term marriage and is inevitably where they end or never reach.

are they hot

It's the whole mysterious and blood factor.

Also read Carmilla.