Why does he pray to Vader?

Why does he pray to Vader?

Doesn't he know Vader turned to the good side at the end of Episode VII and was part of the reason the Empire fell in the first place? I don't think Anakin would particularly be supportive of Kylo's current ambitions. Speaking of which why doesn't ghost Anakin just visit him and be like "yo dawg yo shit ain't tite go back to Jedi school"?

Why did he rebel against the son of Vader, his own uncle? If he wanted to be as powerful as Vader he should've diligently studied under Luke's tutelage, after all, Luke defeated his own father in combat proving he was the stronger force wielder.

>A MOUSE SHIT IN MUH BRAINS

Revanites believed that the path to power could not be followed by either Jedi or Sith.[1] The idea of rebirth was of particular import to the Order, as they knew of how Revan had been Jedi, Sith, and then reborn as something new when he was betrayed by both. Though the Order of Revan's members were of the Sith Empire, the Order taught that one should not rely only on the dark side: Revan achieved greatness because he relied on both the light and the dark, using the Force as a whole

Epidose 7 is shit, that's why.

Because Disney needed to shove the Vader Helmet in somewhere so the audience would have something to clap at in that scene

>Why did he rebel against the son of Vader, his own uncle?

We'll find this out in December.

perhaps the rebels or empire covered up Vader turning, like Harvey Dent in the biggest film since the silent era

Remember the part where he tells Snoke that he's having some "temptation" from "the light?" I'm assuming that's Anakin trying to reach him and let him know that he's being a dumb edgy teen, but Snoke kind of has his claws in him to the point where Ren's judgment is clouded. It would be nice if there's some more backstory on this in VIII to see how Snoke came to manipulate Kylo.

Disney was making tons of Vader masks for the 2013 release. The masks were improperly baked and they all had a deflated look. They decided to add one of the helmets to the movie, so it could merchandise the hundreds of thousands of other wise useless helmets.

A member of the Skywalkers wants to join the dark side.

How original Disney.

>Anakin trying to reach him and let him know that he's being a dumb edgy teen

Anakin was never NOT a dumb edgy teen, even as an adult. He should have no right.

... But he's the Solo child. Not Skywalker.

I'm going to guess that no he does not in fact know that and it will be some huge revelation requiring Hayden Christensen to appear to him as a force ghost.

>Who is his mother

>Killing the guy who you're destined to kill (rule of two) and who's torturing your son makes you a good guy.

Nah he's Luke's son. MaRey Sue is Solo's daughter. They will do some mousy bullshit reveal in Episode 8 where Kylo literally says "Luke, I am your son". And redditors will clap and chortle and remark "what a homage!". Especially with a true visionaire like Rian Johnson at the helm. They'll gobble it all up. As is tradition.

Was the helmed on the deathstar when it imploded or did Luke take it with him?
I cant remember, pls respond

He took Vader's body to endor a made a funeral pyre.

Thx guys.

So some jewok robbed his grave?
TFA really is shit

cuz jew jew abrams retconned Episode VI's impact.