OverWatch: BlizzJew Globalism?

Is Overwatch a good example of foreign nations coming together to fight for a good cause, or an example of globalistic cultural marxism?

it's a fucking game about shooting things

>L
>E
>A
>F

>BlizzJew

they're fucking awful

>different races and creeds from all around the world working together, but each of them retain an unrelenting and open love for their peoples ancient cultures and strong national pride

literally a utopia compared to what will probably happen in the real future: everyone being an identical brown identityless husk under one flag

of course it is.

by the same metric you could say "MTV is a channel about music" when it's more accurate to say "MTV is a globalistic mass brainwashing tool owned and created by the Viacom Jews."

It's a video game you autistic fuck.

I'm really surprised with the blatant stereotypes in the game, knowing blizzard.
Have they caught any shit from the
Tumblr crowd for it yet?

All video games are successors of MKUltra.

thats so sweet.

honestly this is the best part. it's nice how all the characters speak both english and their native languages, clearly represent their own nations in some culturally significant way.

well, they caught shit in the closed beta for Sym, Mercy, Pharah, Tracer and Widow all being sexy women. So they added Mei and Zarya for "alternative" looking women.

The only shit they caught from tumblr was the lack of fat and muscular girls until they were added in. And even then they made the pink-haired muscle girl a right wing Russian nationalist who oppresses robo-minorities. I think everybody's been mostly comfortable with the cultural references in the game.

I'm surprised they didn't get shit for the only black guy being a DJ

well i mean think about it

>germans and russians get to be strong nationalists
>the one black woman is an african nationalist
>the chinese girl literally builds great walls
>the korean girl is obsessed with video games
>the two japanese brothers are obsessed with honour just like your chinese cartoons
>the american is literally a tough gun who runs and shoots stuff
>the black guy is a popstar/dj who rollerskates everywhere

the thing is they made all the characters cool or relateable to people somehow, even if only through cultural mores.

I've noticed there's been pushback against stereotype policing, recently. When SJWs almost turned in the new ghostbusters movie for having the black woman be the only non-scientist among them, the actress fired back on Twitter, saying "Hey fuck you, there is nothing wrong or disempowering about being a working class black woman." So they might be shutting up about.

What about Winston? He's a scientist!

There's a black woman African nationalist character?

He means that Egyptian chick

WE

well yes

>Fareeha Amari
>obsessed with Egyptian nationalism
>served in the People's Army before joining OverWatch

Let's not forget Reaper is lolosoedgytrololololololol

>Nasserism

>afro-american pan-africanist bullshit

These are completely unrelated.

WUZ

Phara a qt

Reaper is also a spic.

>It's High Noon!

I feel like this calls for WE.

Well, monkeys are smarter than blacks.

Oh damn. I thought he looked like LeBron. Whoops.

never got hype about this game, it looks rly bad

fuk blizzard is jew. i got banned 3days cuz i called someone nigger in world of warcraft wtf is this shit