Why aren't you wearing your Trump hat every day?

Why aren't you wearing your Trump hat every day?

because i dont like getting spit on and targeted for violence

I live in San Diego.
I couldn't shop most places and wouldn't make it too far without getting Mexistomped.
I do play his rallies pretty loud I'm surprised no one has said anything

because i would never wear a (((trump))) hat.

because he is a loser, and He will be defeated soon.

because its fucking san diego, its in the border with TJ. Go to Maine if you dont want to live with us.

Easy there Mexibro. I was just saying why I don't currently wear my hat out. I'll toss you one over the wall next year.

Trump will be the first Jamaican in the White House.

impossible. California was stolen and Mexican families grew up being American too. Hilary Rodham Clintin will be our president.

fuck off drumpfkins

fuck off cuck

It's over, little baby drump lost, now go back to playing video games fatass virgin nerd. Cry when hillary becomes president.

FUCK YOU IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW WHY THE FUCK WOULD INSULT TRUMP FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums THIS BOARD IS FOR TRUMP ONLY IM FUCKING DONE GO BACK TO TUMBLR FUCKING LEFTIST KEK

woah little drumpffle mad?

YES IM FUCKING MAD MAD AT YOUR IGNORANT ASS NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP JUST DO IT

You alright there buddy?

I can smell your fear

Donnie need more votes from cucks. its seems cuckery in USA is high. FUCK DONNIE.

Is this a shillbot? Or just a new raiding retard? I'm confused but interested

>muh stolen lands
>muh poor mexican families
>mexicans are a good boy
>they dindu nuffin

Because if I killed a whole bunch of people for attacking me, over the Trump hat, that probably would not help his campaign, and it probably would not help him get elected.

I dunno, reeks of newfaggotry and spoken like a normalfag who just came from jewbook.