Why didn't he rape her?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/11719296/1/You-Will-Be-Mine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are white men so creepy and disgusting

Because that would be incest

Would you rape a jedi?

>implying he didn't fingered her

I would rather cut my dick off than rape this.

Gay.

because he's not Sup Forums scum and probably empties his sith balls into all sorts of Imperial-enslaved alien wombs

This, the Sith have always been homosexuals.

He doesn't know how to.

He was going to, be then realised she wasn't a pure maiden. Simon Pegg's character had his way with her many times for a couple extra portions.

Cloister and cats are bored and angry, now, so the rape threads have begun. probably some 'nigger' threads next or some of their collection of mutilation pics.

Kylo isn't into beastiality

>A tear rolled down Rey's cheek as she painfully waited out what Ren was going to do to her. It was all a massive blur. It was happening way too fast. She couldn't fight back. She wanted to scream. She wanted to yell profanities at this man and order him to get off of her, but it was so hard. Her voice wasn't working. Her mind wasn't working. Her body wasn't working. All hope was gone from her. At that moment Rey felt something…Something was pressing into her thigh. Something stiff, and from what Rey could make out, it had a straight edge to it. Ren's lightsaber? It had to be his Jedi weapon. If only Rey could get a hold of it and use it against him to set herself free. It could work if only Rey had a clear mind and her focus back. She was sure Ren would let his guard down while he continued this act against her. There would be a perfect opportunity to stop this if only she could somehow get a hold of it. But wait…Ren's lightsaber…she didn't see it attached to him before. Rey eyes quickly darted around the room, and almost instantaneously recognised Ren's lightsaber as it sat across the other side on a table. Rey's stomach dropped. What the hell was she feeling if it wasn't the lightsaber? A blaster? Rey's eyes widened. No. It couldn't be. This couldn't be happening. Rey felt a sickness spread through her from the pit of her stomach. A jerk of realisation extended through her and it somehow overrode her fears and replaced them with outrage. Kylo Ren's erection was pressing into her. It was mind-boggling. The mere thought of it made Rey growl as she built up the courage to defend herself.

Tell the rest to Kanji klub (me this instant)

Someone explain this meme to me.

seconding this please

seconding this too actually

I remember reading a reylo fic that was borderline pedo.

m.fanfiction.net/s/11719296/1/You-Will-Be-Mine

This movie is supposed to kiss feminist ass, not destroy it

>not sexually explicit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder Rey and Kylo aren't blood related. They'll form a "weird" bond in VIII.

>literally no rape fantasy fulfilment
what's the point?

Don't worry I'll write one.

Imagine being Kylo Ren in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Rey, you fuckin' strong, all powerful with your tight body and horrific xenomorph monster face. I would totally want to train you, both on Snoke's orders and by myself." when all he really wants to do is torture another Pilot in his interrogation room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kylo and not only stand next to that chair while Rey gurns her teeth in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her vampiric fangs, and just sit there, time after time, hour after hour, while she perfected that grimace. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on base tells her she's GOT IT and DAMN, REY HAS POWERS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of force sensitives and jedi and later alleged family members for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Coruscant. You've never even seen anything this fucking weak before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled forehead as she sucks it in to resist suggestively at you, smugly assured that you can't break in due to her "mysterious (for that is what she calls herself)" power, the power she worked so little for with the plot in the previous months. And then Snoke calls for another try, and you know you could kill every single person in the star system before the First Order could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Kylo fucking Ren. You're not going to lose your future redemption arc over this. Just bear it. Put your helmet on and bear it.

They are blood related. Rey is Luke's daughter. Or were you really dumb enough to think they would make Star Wars not about a Skywalker. How on earth would that rhyme?

I second this

There already is a Skywalker

Kylo Ren

does luke fuck leia is that why rey is so ugly

>implying she's not related to Obi Wan on one side and Sheev on the other

you need to be 18 to post here

>PT: Skywalker is evil
>OT: Skywalker is good
>DT: Skywalker is bad again

It really is pagentry.

>Star Wars not about a Skywalker
I'm not ok with this

>There already is a Skywalker
>Kylo Ren
I'm totally ok with this

This is a prime candidate for some fuxta treatment.

I'd be fine with bad lip reading honestly