twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck voted no

bump

Morello is such a faggot. Plus that prophets of rage was trash

OP BTFO

Haha watch this backfire on you.

pusi

THEY ARE GOING TO RAID US

You're an uncomfortable person. And that pussy is rotten.

>And that pussy is rotten.
t. virgin

t. posts his sister's puss on Sup Forums

Thus further proving the point that they need to be banned. We need a firewall that Sup Forums will pay for

nigger

ugh get over yourself

how would you go about implementing such a policy?

Oh pls Sup Forums type people are everywhere.They are in your family and amongst your firends. Only the rthedonald crowd sperg out everywhere. We don't go in your numale hiphop threads so stop beign a bitch. Also, who the fuck gives cares about commie tom morello or drumpffff. You guys are the mirror image of hicks complaining about obama.

The smart one people one vote way or are we doing the American way?

t. parades his virginity on Sup Forums

I don't like opinions, ban them

also how do you intend to enforce this

Autoban the words "nigger" "faggot" "soyboy" "cuck" and "nu male"

Then just go to reddit

>Banning the word faggot on Sup Forums

t. nigger faggot soyboy cuck nu male

remove the first two because those aren't specifically polshit

I like the cut of your jib OP, but it won't happen.

Sup Forums culture (read: Stormfront who infiltrated Sup Forums and made it appear that racist rhetoric is the cultural norm, which they then systematical spammed/forced from broad to board) is too ingrained here. No one wants to let go because they think that's just the way to act here and on every other board.

you are fucking delusional

I bet you ride a bike with fucking stabilisers too you massive pussy

>banning the word nigger on Sup Forums
please unironically kys. Just because you're a sensitive little bitch who came to Sup Forums because of the melon doesn't mean you can just change the culture because you're too much of a faggot to handle "le mean words XD". don't like, get out then.

UGH this. Sup Forums was actually super progressive before STORMFRONT raided this place.
Just look at Sup Forums 07-09

This. No memes ridiculing niggers existed prior to 2007, nope. No way. Sup Forums was a safe space for everyone before Sup Forums invaded in 2008 and brought their trump memes.

Sup Forums was always the cesspool of the internet. pic related is from 2006. Stop being faggot.

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0

You are genuinely retarded. Read my post again. Try to pay very close attention to small, VERY SUBTLE hints that may indicate the usage of a certain rhetorical technique that the shriveled up raisin in your skull might have missed.

>"truly epic luls"
>"a luls killer"
fuck, my sides

the amount of misinformation being spouted by obviously communist newfags (I can tell because they words like "cultural" and "systematic" in every fucking sentence) about the history of Sup Forums's edginess is actually disturbing, this place is changing, and that's not necessarily a bad thing but don't pretend it was always like this

fuck, I just got it. I'm stupid ;(

reinstate the cuck wordfilter and instate a new soyboy one

ban Sup Forumscucks

>and that's not necessarily a bad thing but don't pretend it was always like this
The site has been subverted by your mods, janitors and ABCniggers, get out while you still can

If you wanna ruin /pol just start making left wing shitpost over there