1. You're a country
2. Are people that serve in the military respected in your country/

flag
no they are not
historic reasons

1. Finland
2. Yes, they are

1. Russia
2. More or less, depending where you served.

USA
I'd say maybe 50% have respect for them

2. No, but you would never disrespect them either

Care to explain
1. Belgikistan
2. Until recently everyone you knew that served was either a alcholic , someone not very smart or just from the lowest social class in general. It changed a bit recently with the army sending everyone in early pension and replacing everyone with 20 year old teens

do you publicly shame your soldiers for sitting down in public transport?

No

Did they found the guy in pic related ?

Flag
No, they're less respected than dogs

I had a Sergeant that bought his wife in Korea, no shit.

your pic is from Finnish army

lmao during the korean war or ?

1. Poland
2. Absolutely, mainly for historic reasons.

Many people gladly shit on government no matter how it would be but shitting on the military is not something we do save for the corrupted fucks high up in the hierarchy (which in turn is a legacy from Eastern Bloc era which is a dark card of history of Polish military and we do not like to talk about it)

Most people believe they should be paid more, trained better and armed better than they are too.

He bought her in the late 80's

F I N L A N D

do work´s that ha´s an purpose´s

France
Yes except for autistic antifa and all these scums

Flag related

Nobody ever see those guys anyways.

1. Croatia
2. Kinda in a sense they're still coasting off our War for Independence glory. People mostly join these days to get free college and most our army has been involved in was some Middle East action.

Sure. I think people consider them about the same as fire fighters.

No, those who join military are mostly would-be criminals except elites.

Yes, postings from barracks right now :D

We clap when they enter the room but don't really care otherwise

flag
They're respected but somewhat distrusted as well

Hajoo paskaas mosa

katkeraa auktoriteettikatoisen 12kk miehen ulinaa :D

>macbook

1. shekeland

2. yes, considered "national children" by dumb fucks who think it's okay to use and exploit 18 year olds for the false sense of security.

how many pull ups can you do?

Ei tarvi olla katkera kun TJ niin vitusti miinuksella
T. 1/14

Leirille menos vai tulos?

AAMUJA
HAHA
AAMUJA
HAHA
AAAMUJA
HAHA

HUOMENTA X347

So you're underaged?

i'm 20

served for a year and got out

???
Besides likes and some facebook tier """respect""" soldiers don't get shit.
Being a soldier here is slavery.

thats an asus notebook retard

Flag
Yes, poor and retarded people get super excited to send their kids to the army they celebrate it by firing guns to the air a bunch of people die every year because of that.
but çomar subhumans didn't mind beheading hundreds of soldiers during coup eventhough they were just following their superiors orders.

k

well maybe it's a little more profound on facebook, but shit, you're right, being a soldier here fucking sucks, yet some people here really have a hard on for soldiers

Turkey is 4th world country

50%

Some think that joining the army in a peaceful country like Argentina is a waste of your potential and your time.

You're being generous

You get a little bit of respect for it, but not a lot.

>yet some people here really have a hard on for soldiers
מלש"בים וצהובים שטופי מוח

>Finnish soldiers

>Some think that joining the army in a peaceful country like Argentina is a waste of your potential and your time.
It's never a waste of time. You learn how to use weapons, to be physically in top form, you make friends, you learn to follow commands, you live in a solid community
It's everything but useless

what are you trying to say burger?

אם ככה, אתה תוכל לטעון שרוב ישראל שטופי מוח.

חה! זה בטח לא המצב....

can you still respect them even if its a mandatory conscription?

And (at least here) they help the poor and isolated comunities.

אל תאשים את הכבשים
No, you're just another dude.
Conscription is cancer. At the end of the day, if you don't want to serve you won't. They're just fucking with you and trying to mentally break you.

I do, but I don't expect conscripts to be as good as professional soldiers

>GB
>Respected?
Yes I would say so, but its a different kind of respect to the American way. Like, troops are treated with interest and support but none of that "Thank you for your service sirr" wank.

That said people probably couldn't tell you where we're deployed now and they don't take much notice of military happenings bar when it hits the news (which come to think of it doesn't happen that much recently)

I had a friend who did some IT/cyber-security shit for the FDF as his military service
Apparently he had lots of free time and played CSGO with other it-nerds

And they kill dirty commies occasionally

Should conscripts be allowed to be officers?

Yes, if they stay in long enough and pass all the tests

Many are already. My grandfather conscripted in the 50s as a cavalryman conscript and walked out as a 2nd lieutenant

That sounds about right.

WTF? I love Netherlands now

HAJOTTAAKO!!!

AAMUJA :DD

Brazil
Mostly no

The DoD does good marketing. Commercials about joining the military is all about "making the world a better place" and "saving lives when others can't" but also "get good pay and education."

So it's good on your cv and everyone knows you were a good guy/gal.

1.look at flag.
2. We have some war conflict with russian and military serve not have respect. One hope is amers and them Death Star.

1flag
2mixed feelings in here.

some are realy proud, mostly nationalists cucks for obvious reasons, but not only, since Operation Serval was a success, and air bombings on the isis cunts are running, most of us are good with the army.

normies pretty much respect it, or don't really care

some of the leftists and antifa hate them. because reasons.

recently it has been quite a mess due to the recent redpill when our Général Devillier dimissed to protest against budget restrictions from our newest Emmanuel Rotshild. our army is actually in a sort of silent critical statement. to have discussed with a few guys who served in the army (and the foreign legion) they all said that they cruelly lacked equipement and the combat training is totally outdated. like 30 years late. and most of the officers are dumb trumpets nostalgic of algerian war.

also knowing that our beloved FAMAS it to be replaced by a german AR15-like copy for only europan scale business reasons triggered a lot of people since we have (or at least had) a strong military industry.

but hey, at least we have GIGN...

>Reddit: the post

>GIGN
I worked with them in call of duty, good guys

>edgelord: the comment.

>I don't know what edgy means: the post

I've sieged a couple of embassies with them myself. Tough bunch.

It's great working with them, if you get shot all you need to do is stay still for 30 seconds are you are all good

Flag

Not respected because all the men serve

Gook soldiers cannot do this

>mostly no

Where do you live? Your university isn't average people.

flag

mostly yh, old people will always respect you and generally the populance respects it. Retards on the far left might question you but really who gives a fuck what a cuck says to you. Not like they are threaths to you anyway.

This post sums it up pretty well.

no

Not him but I piqued at 24

Fuck me if I could do that now though lol could probably do 4

1. Cunt
2. Not really, it's expected. People who don't serve are seen as weak.

cute