Why does this band have so many fucking members? What do they all do?

Shred good

>band
Oh what instruments do they play?

google is your friend

Kevin, Joba and Romil are the only members who actually work hard. Dom is a good rapper but everyone else are basically useless leeches.
In a few years or maybe even sooner when they strike big money watch at least half of the members get kicked out.

This. Did you watch the documentary? I swear Romil was working every single time he appeared on camera. Dude is a work horse and half the periphery members seemed like total leeches with nothing to contribute.

Half their members are 'graphic designers'. I'm not shitting you

I actually do like Joba and Romill. The dudes are definitely talented. But Kevins hooks and topics are starting to grow stale. I personally would kill for a Joba solo project produced by Romill that showed Jobas full versatility. That's an album that could have huge potential.

Photography, music produciton, management.

OFWGKTA ?

>What do they all do?
suck?

Kevin, Joba, Matt, Dom, Ameer, Bearface, Merlyn rap and sing.
Romil, Kiko and Jabari are the producers (Kiko and Jab being the Q3 team)
Ashlan Grey is the photographer
Robert Ontinient is web developer
Henock Sileshi is the guy who shot the music videos and shit like that
Jon Nunes is the reason why people see the live

Why do they have so many members? What do they do?

why is GZA so great?

who cares? Tyler, Earl and Frank are the only talented ones.

Brockhampton works so much better as a group than Odd Future

This, Joba and Romil are the only ones carrying that group because if it weren't for those beats then Brockhampton wouldn't be shit

BH is what OFWGKTA would've been had they not broken up.

I kinda agree with you. Everyone rides Kevin/Ameer dick so much when they talk about Brockhampton but Romil IS the Brockhampton when we talk about how they sound.

nigger everything in sight

Realize he was 3-6 years older than everyone else and had already had a career as an MC and album out by the time the Clan was assembled. He came into the group as the most experienced and artistically developed.

They sing, dance, and make money by being attractive to their target audience. They may not be talented artists but they are productive members for sure

The "band" aspect is overplayed. It's just to group them all together for some all inclusive "everyone's important" shtick. The cameraman, video editors, computer programmers and merch dude are technically part of the band.

They all have a role, it's just not explicitly music.

You should listen to The Internet

The Internet is garbage mate

Exactly, does anyone honestly think a group full of members rapping about the same shit would be successful if it weren't for this dude making crazy layered and weird beats?

what do you think about Kiko and Jabari? they make some great beats as well

So they formed like Voltron and he just so happened to be the head?

kiko is terrible and barely ever contributes to the music but Jabari is really good yeah

Jesus christ theyre rocking the early 2k emo haircuts

>they

only Bearface

Are you sure about that?

>kiko is terrible
Boy he made SWEET get out of here.

Jabari is better but Kiko is talented

*RZA

>tfw Liquid Swords

make me sleep

Urban gay slipknot

holy shit

>band has 10 drummers

weaponized swoon

lowkey

>Annie's feet

Who here going to a concert soon?
Got a ticket for the 21st in Kansas City. I'd be down to hang out with you at the show.