Tfw could be a God tier lyricist but don't know how to play any instruments and would rather not be seen as a...

>tfw could be a God tier lyricist but don't know how to play any instruments and would rather not be seen as a talentless hack

Get private lessons if you're really motivated to play an instrument, or teach yourself.

learn to play an instrument then, retard

either learn an instrument or make friends that do and ghostwrite for them/be a frontman

Did you ever heard about my nigga Kanye West?

he's not as deep as me and hiphop doesn't inspire me

Share some of your lyrics

I would reinvent music. They're not lyrics as much as they are rants, which I would speak over some poignant music. This is one I wrote last night:

The only perversion is your perversion of the truth. To lock eyes is to make love. Take life to its natural conclusion means incestuous Armageddon. Which branch of ethics applies to strands of protein? If consciousness is an emergent property of matter, then why is it in the main so destructive? If we are to believe that love is the driving force of the human soul then we must assume that we love not what we create, but what we destroy. I stand here destroyed. An act for you so that you might not live under the tyranny I did. A tyranny of the law, mind, self, body and culture.

it's deeper than 99% of lyrics

low quality bait

Do spoken word backed up by harsh noise

cringe

I give you emeralds which you cast away like pebbles.

I could teach you to play guitar in a week, beginner open cowboy chords.

I prevaricated for years thinking I would never be able to play, but really if someone else can do it, I can do it.

you're never going to be known for anything anyway, so just do whatever you want.

How dare you use the meme I started against me

I don't want to discourage you but holy shit lmao

woaaaaah so deep it's like we're biting the hand that feeds (if you get my deep metaphor) and that we're, like, not listening to what you're saying so deep man I fuckwitit

same fag

>i cud b gud but i'm not gud xDD
I hate posts like this. Just fucking pick up a guitar and learn some chords, buy a shitty MIDI keyboard if you have to, and pirate Ableton.

Making music is more fun than listening to it. Accept, internalise, and embody this fact and you'll find more joy in music than you ever could from just listening.

wow bro ur so deep n spiritual tell me more about the subtle inner workings of our existence that only ur superior eye can perceive

It's sounds like poetry might be for you then.

IM ADDICTED TO PROSTITUTES

Lyrics are shit. Words are outdated, everything has been said already. What you just wrote up might seem very original from your perspective, but it has literally been thought and said thousands, if not millions of times. Focus on the composition and sound of your music, otherwise lyrics don't mean shit, otherwise you're better off writing some shitty slam poetry for pretentious adolescent millennials.

holy fucking shit dude

ITT: Albums You're Hyped For

please post vocaroo of u reading this with passion

wew