Luke, did I ever tell you about the time, roughly 7~8 years ago...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time, roughly 7~8 years ago, when I fought this retired Sith Lord that I thought I had cut in half in the early days of my life as a soon-to-be Jedi Knight, right after I met your father, who was a good friend?

I can't believe this is canon. Didn't you guys tell me that Disney erasing old canon would be good for the future of the franchise? They seem to be making the same mistakes of the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgSI4lsWBoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The "95% of lightsaber battles end with both participants surviving" thing is getting weird

>roughly 7~8 years ago
It's actually only 2 years ago. Maul still being alive is something that happened before the Disney buyout.

You mean the rebels series happens only 2 years before A New Hope? Disney really wants me to believe that Obi-Wan fought Darth Maul in the desert two years before the events of ANH?

Blame Darth Maul fans.

Could Luke Skywalker or Supreme Leader Snoke teach their apprentices the secrets of this sabercopter technique? It seems really useful.

The fuck is that shit?

Yes, it's going to run into ANH at some point. Actually, this scene might only be a year and a half before ANH.

inb4 Rey is the first to do this onscreen

get a life, creeps. it's a movie for kids.

>canon
seriously speaking... WTF?

Fuck of already with the Star Wars

>It was a weapon for a more civilized age.
>Also it's still in wide use throughout the galaxy and many use them as personal helicopters.
>Honestly expect every local Space Mart to have these bad boys on sale for the Life Day shopping season.

how can those blades produce lift?

Is Darth Maul, dare I say it, the greatest Sith?

Current season of Rebels is just over 2 years prior to RO/ANH.

that is so incredibly dumb

HOW DOES IT GENERATE LIFT?

ree

The force

I know this would never ever happen, but damn, I think it would be cool to see Star Wars written and played out like Game of Thrones. Where every duel usually ends in a gruesome way. At the very least limbs are chopped off. Sudden deaths of characters that you really liked and thought would have more of a story arc. Give the world a more dangerous feel.

with The Forceā„¢

XD

You know repulsorlifts, the things that make everything in SW levitate and fly? Micro versions are in those lightsabers to give them the spin. Increase the spin and point it up and there's your lift. :^)

you mean like in the orginal trilogy?

Huh, it seems you left two non-canon movies in that list, user. Disney's Star Wars is a different franchise.

Light can disperse air?

Yeah
>Obi-Wan gets btfo
>Luke loses a hand and falls down a hole
>Vader loses a hand and throws Palpy down a hole and dies
And that's every time two lightsaber users are onscreen at once in the OT isn't it?

No matter how shit these cartoons may be, it still doesn't even begin to approach the absolute retardation that was the original canon.

It's even worse
If you look closely you can see luke, c3p0 and r2 in the speeder in the background in one scene

IT AIN'T ME

>HOW DOES IT GENERATE LIFT?
The better question is "how can the blades even spin themselves?"
The process that produces the blade is in the cylinder. You can't just put a ring around it and have the blades move with it, it doesn't make any sense.

Even in the Force Awakens nobody dies but two of the three combatants are mutilated

lmao he's even doing that silly 2 finger point he did to Grievous in ep III.

im so glad i dropped star wars

... start's playing?

(You)

Sup Forums WILL defend this

Is this the clone wars show everyone sings such high praises for? Christ

no, this is rebels. A much worse version of the clone wars

stop being manchildren

I think im the only one here who finds that pretty neat.

The Star Wars general thread is full of autists who defend this, the prequels and TFA.

No this is what Disney considers superior to Clone Wars

Different show.

Who cares if it's canon? Literally it matters not one bit. It doesn't effect you at all

Because autism. Another example:

AvP Requiem is canon.

>implying spinning isn't a good trick

Bantha poodoo detected

wow

What if it's all a ruse and the two never actually meet. No where in the video did Obi wan and Maul show up in the same frame.

Id be fine with that. I was hoping that Maul would be the villian of the obi standalone theyre doing

>the obi standalone theyre doing
they're not doing anything

>no holiday special

nice fanfic pal

ok :^)

>Kreia was put in the trash for this
I want Lucas back.

To be honest, KotOR I & II are probably the best things to come out of the Star Wars IP.

Why are the lightsabers in this show like toothpicks

I mean I don't care but it's just a weird design decision

Congratulations! You're a fucking manchild!

The show's creators wanted them to look like they did in the theatrical version of the original film since the show takes place near that era.

Doesn't seem so bad. I look at Sup Forums's catalog and I feel better.