Check this out. This is the gun I would buy had I been born American. Now that dream will never come true

Check this out. This is the gun I would buy had I been born American. Now that dream will never come true.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-23/arrest-threatens-michael-diamonds-olympic-shooting-dream/7436220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad to live in a country where I don't need to have a gun on me to feel safe.

Why do you have police in finland then?

>78014437
Yeah, you have state propaganda to keep you safe. Let me rephrase: Greece is very safe. That's the statistics. When it comes down to it, you are never safe if you can't protect yourself.

Can't own a handgun in Canada without a certain permit which is very hard to get. You can obtain a sweet ass shotgun or semi auto rifle though

mfw I have this weapon

Can't you join a club to shoot? I'm probably going to join one soon for work purposes, will probably get pic in OP, Glock 17 Gen 4.

Fackin' noice gun.

yo dood gansta af man. let's hit a blunt yo

I'd meme out and buy a 2006m

>A shitty glock
Get better taste, bro.

I'd rather live in a country where I feel safe without a gun AND also have a gun.

Must be a sad world to live in if the glock 17 is your dream weapon

meanwhile next door

To pick up drunks from the street so they don't die in the cold

>tfw I'll never know what it's like to desert eagle + uzi dual wield

What is Switzerland?

Damn I wish I could own one of these sexy SG550.

I work in banking do you think cheesebros will accept me? I know they don't like French people crossing the border to take their jobs...

Walther>Glock

Yeah but it seems kind of pointless if we don't have the right to self defense. I mean, it's better than nothing but self/home defense should be a valid reason to own a gun.

Even one of our Olympic shooters got charged with firearms offenses for having a shotgun and some ammo in his car while drunk.

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-23/arrest-threatens-michael-diamonds-olympic-shooting-dream/7436220

A restricted permit isn't hard to get, it's the same one for assault rifles and carbines. Just you have to have money and go through bullshit paperwork that doesn't mean anything in real life.

fucking japs always trying to be cowboys

America should drop another WMD on you guys just so you know they aren't sorry about hiroshima, at all.

well at lest you got your world famous NHS

and

Beans for breakfast

So why do they carry guns then?

Nigga please

Yes, and Finland is number 2 on the list of countries with most guns in Europe. But the point is that there's no gun fetish culture so you don't need to expect every thug on the street to be carrying one

If I had a sport shooting permit, I would have to take it apart to take into the car and so on. I would also have to take part in tournaments to keep the permit. They make it so you can't use it for self-defense.

yep. Sad that Us Americans buy more swords than Japs too.

Benelli B76 is also nice.

K.

> there's no gun fetish culture so you don't need to expect every thug on the street to be carrying one

I'm assuming you're addressing that to the USA, while it would be true for countries like Brazil. Americans don't have a "gun fetish", they love their guns, but they're responsible owners. You have a severe case of the European superiortiy-smugness.

I've heard that in america to get a fully automatic it's the same ammount of paper work you have to go through just to get a rifle or shot gun in australia. Probably the same ammount of trouble canada has to go through to get assault rifles.

Why Americans have so many firearms is the abundance of brown/black semi civilized proto-humans running around off the leash.

Pic related whats its like in my part of Virginia

I've only seen that gun used by a nigger in The Walking Dead.

wtf where are you getting this shit nip.

Oh, I fully agree with you, it's a bloody joke, I carry a Glock for work (armed guard), I can't even practice shooting paper targets in my spare time to maintain that level of competency without joining a club and shooting 10x a year to keep the licence.

I can use a firearm to protect myself in my job, but not my own home, kents fucked.

I'm voting LDP.

if anything like here, join a gun club or start one then get gun.. You loose it if you fucking smoke weed. Rifles and shotguns is dif, they are tools

Mah blackmarked for yah brah. It's everywhere after all, as it's illegal. Anything illegal will always flush in over a country. Believe me, on this shitrock everything is illegal, so nobody follows the law, not even the massively corrupt police force

You know where to get this user, not exactly this perhaps but something sim, it's not hard

It's almost the same here. Sports shooters are meant to keep their gun in a locked container while transporting with the ammunition in a separate container.

>Why do you have police in finland then?
Finland is the one you should not say "Don't bring a knife to gun fight" too

nuff said

You watched too much Trigun.

You watched too much Black Cat.

Benelli's quality went to shit lately. Avoid

>gold deagle

the ultimate jew gun

I laugh at European no guns.

Since firearm possession is a serious crime, I would advise against it. Even in they hypothetical that someone would purse this idea, they would find little better than surplus Tokarevs.

Guy next door manages a range/gun shop

say he'll put the paperwork together if I want full auto but!!!

You are subject to ATF inspections of were you store your firearm

He has had ATF show up middle of the week at his home wanting to verify that he still owns the SMG's on their list and if not you are in trouble.

Too much hassle if you ask me, I'll stick to buying used weapons off friends w/o the paperwork

I got this from a buddy who was bored with it last month, swapped cash and a knife.

Join a range now, makes getting a restricted license super easy.

Pic related. Muh AK.

I'm voting LDP too bro.

Do you have to keep your glocked locked up somewhere at the work place?

What did you have to go through for that job?

Also, I've heard that a lot of these security companies are run entirely by lebs and occasionally their offices get "burgled" by their cousins and all the guns end up in the hands of leb gangs. Even hear anything about that? Or do you reckon it's just a rumor?

I would like to have a gun, actually lots. They would probably overall make me feel less safe, but fuck feeling safe I like the dang things.

So, what's stopping you from having one?

I don't anticipate ever owning a gun so I only have aesthetics to go by.

Have never seen Trigun and didn't know what was in Black Cat.

Anime do tend to turn guns into meme status though I guess.

What about a P5 Lang

Ur a cuck yang zhou

fuck the CZ75

My great grand parents had to spend two weeks in the bottom of a big boat to get to America. But all you need OP is a plane ticket.

>ultimate giga-kike combo
Why?

Dream gun is a colt python. Sigh. To much half life 2

Good for you dude

I kept talking about pussy pussy pussy when I was in the Navy and a Marine told me "Forget about the pussy, you should see my gun collection!"

Became hooked when I bought a old revolver off him and now pussy is just wetgut to me.

Looks pretty cool. However, I don't know if it's /k/ approved. I hear most Walther shit is pretty good though.

nigger

What a shame you have money to spend on a more fulfilling hobby.

>glock 9 extendo mag w/ poo grip handle

Yep, greeks really are turkish rape babies.

Don't you have a sister or relative I can marry?
I've got a steady job, already own guns, can speak both german and french.
You won't even know I'm French.

That's good to hear mate.

All firearms are secured at the office behind several doors with access control in a large safe, I can only sign my issue firearm out, nobody else's.

Studied a security operations course, you'll always have work but its not easy to find a good company.

Yes, certain crime gangs have already effectively infiltrated the security industry. Hear about strip clubs getting shot up? They're trying to get the security contract. Wouldn't surprise me if guns went "missing" from certain Leb guards.

Get a Korth Combat

Lookit that clip nigga
Peelin caps lika straight hood gangsta aiiight!?

An "assault rifle" by definition, has a fully automatic operating mode.

An AR-15 is a semi-auto rifle.

Full auto has to have been manufactured before 1986 (it will cost thousands.)
Or
You need to be a Title 1 FFL dealer (it will cost tens of thousands.)

AK's aren't restricted in Canada, they are prohibited, meaning they are completely banned and there is no way to obtain them legally. So I'm calling bullshit on you owning one.

We have to have a police inspection of our storage for any firearm and most of the time that's only a shotgun or rifle, it can't be used for self defense. It can only be fired if you have a hunting permit and are hunting or using it for vermin control on farm which you must own or have written permission from the owner or if you have an additional permit to hunt on crown land and are a member of a hunting club or sports and then you can only use it on a range but you must be a member of a target shooting club.. these are all additional fees on top of the licencing fee, plus you have to buy a safe with two separate locking compartments, one for the guns, one for the ammo, and all that is before you can even buy the gun which costs a lot more than in the USA. A standard shotgun that you could buy for like 250 bucks would cost about 8-9 hundred here.

It's a fucking disgrace.

That's not what prohibited means.

>Not buying a gun because they're fun

Let me flip that over for you ... All kinds of loop holes to get AKs and ARs in Canada legally provided you have your restricted.

When people are retarded and don't realize they can just move countries if they have enough money to pay for a green card and support yourself until you find a job.

Or they are more practical because they can contain more ammo maybe ?

Its an Saiga AK clone in .223 or .308

Gun I am going to buy because I'm not a faggot.

Why not a Shield?

.308 of course.

Nice one, bro. I might get a shotgun, yeah! Like the flag too.

Try the TRR8

Yeah I've heard a lot about lebs going into strip clubs, "massage" parlors, brothels etc and pulling guns on the the mistresses and pimps to secure protection rackets.

The fucked up thing is everyone on the streets seems to know about this kind of thing and talk about it but the cops don't seem to be able or more likely willing to crack down on them. Probably on the take.

I refuse to believe this Mayor of Auburn Salim Mehajer isn't highly involved in organised crime and probably protecting ethnic gangs from the cops.

That shotgun has the capacity to hold more than 3 rounds, in the UK those shotguns are illegal.

This is the gun I would buy had I been born American. Now that dream will never come true.

Stop your bullshit, it is a well known fact that AK's are banned in Canda and that's why people have to ressort to VZ58's dressed up as AK's. Unless you possessed that gun before it was banned in 1995, you cannot own it.

What's with that line in the handle? Just for changing grips? How distracting.

Long slide pistols make my 4.5" snubnose erect
>tfw

Oh, I see. You're just going for fashion.
Here, then.

Marry me senpai get you citizenship

French loopholes coming through, AR-15 clones will be easily purchasable as long as they're pump action.

pic related Troy .308

My bad, I thought the canuck meant a semi auto "assault weapon" as your news have been calling them lately.

But yeah basically the amount of work you need to put in to get a fully automatic but a bit less cost to get any gun at all in australia and the selection is very limited.

>when the plastic on your AK costs more than your AK did

Don't know why the line is there. This one doesn't have one.

Used to have one in .223
Sold it eventually so i could buy muh luger

>Fuck the CZ 75

Kys, it's by far the most comfortable pistol I've ever fired.

A 17cal long rifle with extendo clip

You have good taste

Thanks for FN.

I don't understand the love for that gun.

It's not because we are retarded you asshole.

It's because we can't afford it obviously.

And because it's very hard to migrate to a white country if you are white.

>as long as they're pump action

fuck this shit

TFW no hand cannon

>Gun I am going to buy because I'm not a faggot.
I'm sure you're muds are more heavily armed.

fuck off

I want one of these. This shit is an icon. I wouldn't even shoot it, I'd put it in a display case and mount it on my wall, it's a piece of history.

Pussy. Pump action is the male variant of semi-auto fire.

Besides, all AR accessories will fit, stocks, mags, it's bound to open up the possibilities.

Oh, well you should have saved money nigga.

Our justice system is essentially broken, we have people in jail for mental issues and drug addiction, when people like violent offenders such as Apex and Middle Eastern crime gangs are walking the street victimising soft targets such as ourselves.

I think certain authorities are too concerned with policing people who do the right thing instead of targeting the cunts like pedos and bikies.

Waleed Aly can piss right off too.