You must do your part to fight climate change

You must do your part to fight climate change

The masses cannot be allowed to recklessly ruin our planet

Take the bus, use a bike, carpool, do whatever you can to reduce your carbon footprint

If he's so great, why doesn't HE do the same like us public transportation plebs?

source

>implying it's not driven on the lovejuices from his harem

Celebrities are morons
Shocker

Well the simple answer is because he can. He has enough money that he can live very comfortably regardless of how shit the world gets for the majority.

But in all seriousness, despite him being a total douche/hypocrite, he does make good points - we SHOULD reduce our carbon footprint.

Moreover his work in raising awareness of the issue has done more good for the planet than a little holiday on a boat. I'd say he has more or less earnt it.

see those 4 balls on top of the ship? Those are solar powered. And THEY power the ship. Leo also lives in a solar powered house.

Check and mate, you environment destroying sheep.

>LELELE
>I FORGET THE PART WHERE HE LITERALLY SAID THAT HIS CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS BIGGER THAN MOST PEOPLES

He's probably rich enough to run it on biofuel and solar power.

Yeah dude, I mean, I also recognise that I do bad stuff like steal and rape and murder, but as long as I agree that it's bad that makes it okay for me to do it.

>we SHOULD reduce our carbon footprint.

disregard that im a complete faggot and should kys

>The people of this particularly shitty country are dieing en masse and will only survive with your help
>With just one donation of $5 you could give a child enough food and water to survive just long enough to have 3 or more children of its own, all of which will also need another $5 from you in order to survive and produce more people that this country, with it's literally nonexistent infrastructure, cannot possibly hope to care for in any capacity
>Donate now, only you can propagate suffering

>le rich: do as i say not as i do

as if this is a new thing. amerikuk. this is the basis of your entire kuking cuntry.

those are communication antennae u retard

>And just another $5 will allow you to flood the country with free food, destroying what little agricultural business remains in the country after they kicked out the evil white farmers and land owners, destroying any hope of them building their country up naturally as all successful nations did

>tfw I pour used motor oil on the ground at work for lubrication.

>>I FORGET THE PART WHERE HE LITERALLY SAID THAT HIS CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS BIGGER THAN MOST PEOPLES

As if that changes fucking anything

the boat itself will have a metric-fuckton of a carbon footprint regardless of what powers it

Building mega-yachts isn't exactly a green process

Those things are a fucking scam. Most of the money goes to the goddamn donation company.

Also throwing free stuff at a poor nation is going to magically make less shitty

One friend of mine told me leos documentary about global warming was an eye-opening experience for him. Now he uses a hoverboard instead of his car for any trip shorter than 0.5 miles, vapes organic cinnamon instead of regular and unplugs his mac whenever the battery is fully charged. Small changes make our world a better place.

>[T]his readiness to assume the guilt for the threats to our environment is deceptively reassuring: We like to be guilty since, if we are guilty, it all depends on us. We pull the strings of the catastrophe, so we can also save ourselves simply by changing our lives. What is really hard for us (at least in the West) to accept is that we are reduced to the role of a passive observer who sits and watches what our fate will be. To avoid this impotence, we engage in frantic, obsessive activities. We recycle old paper, we buy organic food, we install long-lasting light bulbs—whatever—just so we can be sure that we are doing something. We make our individual contribution like the soccer fan who supports his team in front of a TV screen at home, shouting and jumping from his seat, in the belief that this will somehow influence the game's outcome.

Not having kids is probably the only green thing Dicaprio does.

>Leonardo could pretty much walk into any bar in any city in the western world and walk out with 2 of the hottest chicks in that bar who are completely ready and willing to fuck his brains out, no matter what
I hate my body and my soul

>him being a total douche/hypocrite, he does make good points
Nope. Practice what you preach. He doesn't. HE is the problem, not us.

>Moreover his work in raising awareness of the issue has done more good for the planet than a little holiday on a boat. I'd say he has more or less earnt it.
You are an ignorant dipshit. He does it for publicity, nothing more. There are thousands if not millions who do more for the environment and are completely unknown.

Your post is nothing more than cancerous celebrity worship.