Do Australians have a legitimate Third Party?

Do Australians have a legitimate Third Party?

And why not?

Yes.
The Nick Xenophon Team is shaping up to having a huge success around australia and I predict will quickly become a larger enough political force to force it's way into the third position.

>Nick Xenophon
The dude sounds like our green party. I don't know what to say man, I'm sorry

BOB KATTE
A
S
E
D

B
O
B

KATTER*
Well, I fucked that one up.

Name any democracy in the world that has a legitimate third party.

Coke or Pepsi. Those are your choices. Otherwise you're throwing your vote away.

What is it with cunts shilling for Derryn Hinch and now Xenophon? You know that cunt is in bed with the Greens right?

Vote LDP - Based Leyonhjelm is our Ron Paul.

>tfw based Winny "2 wongs don't make a white" Peters will never be PM

Ugh $1k kebab cannon, would not shoot/own. Looks like a Churchill, so no doubt came from the son in law. Get a fucken Browing you pleb!

Based Winnie.

National NZF is the best we can hope for IMO unless John Key is actually and Elder of Zion. In which case Winston will win. But Jews are good with finance, this cannot be denied.

Why is the cuck still in the scene?

thats not even a meme fucking kill yourself

Canada

Getting MMP was the greatest thing ever to happen to our political system. At least there you have better representation than the convoluted garbage the amerifats have.

No, no, goy. Voting between two parties you hate is truly the only system you can have. New Zealand should abandon its barbaric ways.

>anti immigration
>anti race based politics
>anti helping maoris with hand outs
>pro veterens

Vote for this cunt Sup Forums

The Maori coming from Taiwan thing refers to the Taiwanese aboriginals, who arrived before the Han Chinese got there... so this image macro doesn't really make sense

Pro refugee so he lost my vote, sorry user

I think it's more of a hit at the Maori being worse for society than the Chinese.

Would you rather live in say, Howick, or Tokoroa?

>the NDP
>legitimate
Saskatchewan, Alberta and Nova Scotia say hello

He insulted our national anthem though (ironically in the same breath as he defended our flag).

Plus, have you ever seen him in an interview? The first thing is he does is pick a fight with the interviewer, and he spends the time quibbling over semantics. It's like God just get over yourself and answer the fucking question already!

and by Saskatchewan, obviously I mean Manitoba

They are greek

Yeah they're fucked though.
Our based parties are divided as fuck.

Australia is as cucked as everybody else

Don't know why you're telling me this, since I'm not Australian.

shh, its better to pretend you are australian

kek, Xenophon will have about the same career as a "powerbroker" as Clive

> muh farmers

>Compains

Liberal vs Tory, no one else is taken seriously

Give us a chance, we haven't had our election yet

There will be a big swing to One Nation and the ALA this year

John key as pm, bill English on the books and Winston in charge of foreign affairs would be incredible.

Key is amazing at diplomacy and making other countries forget that new zealand is literally who tier, English has us paying back debt instead of reckless spending and Winston would hold back the foreign hordes.

> Elected (by accident but lets roll with it) on a platform of eliminating government waste and useless public servants
> Spends his office hours writing swear words to Communists
> Hur hur, what a brave libertarian hero, he only gets paid $200k/year plus expenses galore by the taxpayer

Proportional Representation is disgusting

That's why a cabinet position is great for him but putting him as PM in 1 on 1 talks with the Chinese president would be so fucking bad for us.

He treats all interviewers with the contempt they deserve. You can see it in his eyes 'sweetheart you graduated from AUT two years ago, you think Syrians are our friends and that we all need safe spaces. You will take anytuing i say ans skew it in a way to make me look like a douche and support your libtard agenda. You might have a great set of tits but that's all you offer.'

tl:dr Winnie is based

Howick 80% Taiwanese rest are South Korea
Tokoroa 80% Tongan rest are Maori

That's a no brained mate. I'll learn to eat dog and sing karaoke if it means my house doesnt get broken into and my DVD player and laptop don't get stolen while I'm out at work.

ON FTW
voted today. Can't wait to see what turnbull and shorten say when Pauline romps it in.

She will cop the same treatment as Trump, essentially

I.e. left-wing media (incl. ABC of course) will assassinate her at every opportunity, and left-wing faggots will take every chance to smirk and grimace whenever her name is mentioned

Same shit as 1996 election then?

t. Voted for one nation in Qld state election in 1998. They got 11 seats.