Why is Sup Forums filled with racemixing scums...

Why is Sup Forums filled with racemixing scums? i made a thread a few days back and everyone was wanting to fuck a monstergirl. Does the exotic appeals to you that much?

i am greek.

2D is always appealing

Well, you're a jew. You already are as race mixed you can get, so you wouldn't understand.

i actually understands, but its weird to see how everyone here complain about girls wanting to fuck black people and than go off and start fantasizing about 2d.

Race mixing is a personal choice in the end. I don't speak for everyone but the typical "race traitors" are the women who get knocked up by Tyrone to get back at daddy or, in light of more recent events, are wanting to make a political statement. I won't discourage race mixing but god knows I would never promote it.
That being said monster girls are exotic because their differences extend further than hair texture and skin color.

What about nose shapes? are you turned on by beaks?
anyway 2d is being persued by betas who couldn't get a gf so they lash out against all girls... well we both know that ain't true, but why am i the only one who knows youth rebel spirit and libtards aren't the main reasons for women getting turned on by blacks?

Honestly 2D isn't just for betas

I'm in a long lasting relationship right now aned even tough my partner and I look above average when all things are considered 2D just generally tends to be less disgusting and more appealing to high standards.

i would mix with that 2D qt3.14

white girls fucking with niggers and muslims is the reason why many guys took the 2D pill.

I don't think so, chinks are doing it as well.
I think it is more of affect that women have pretty much lost their previous value because their lifes are generally safe now and reproduction doesn't mean death.

So men are just like fuck it.

Well of course women are attracted to testosterone and alpha males. I never said I had an issue with that. The only difference between that and a white chick dating a "Chad" is a few shades. Now the down side of race mixing is the slow destruction of racial identity and to an extent cultral identity.
Back on moster girls, they're not real so their place in a discussion about race mixing is pointless. God sakes even if they were you'll hear more xenophobic rhetoric coming from women about race mixing than the men.

>Testerone and alpha males
Most of your blacks get raised in single mother households. Did you see tupac before his career?

the exotic doesn't appeal to me any more or any less than white women, traditional women are just much easier to find among asians, indians, middle-easterners, etc

Men race-mixing isn't good but it's inherently more noble than women doing it. Key, doorknob, etc.

btw, how many people itt consider themselves white and don't think it is racemixing for them to create a gen with swede blonde?

pedo.

>monster girls are not real
>we can fantasize because we know it won't happen
good point.
if science ever set a step to create monster girls, how would you react?
would you support it?
would you stop fantasizing about monster girls because its become real?
would you keep fantasizing because 3d != 2d, and its not a question of monstergirls or not?

anyway, repruduction == gens passing on. if white guys fantasize about 2d, isn't it logical for those who want to pass on their gens to search other ways in that regard? not that this is the reason for for racemixing irl, exotic is attractive.

Fine, replace that with size queen or what have you. The point is they're going to be attractived to men who act like they can run shit even if it's into the ground. Because women want a leader in their life and they'll get on a sinking ship if the captain can convince them they'll make it to the bahamas.

>pedo

gas yourself soap.

i was kidding tough (and i hope you did too).

>you will never get a dragon pregnant
why live

I really don't give a fuck about Sup Forums's muh white chillun meme.

It is a fact that having kids is disadvantageous for a freedom-filled life.

This shit looks like touhou, however, none of the characters are any I recognize.

If it was by modern science I would react in abject horror and disgust. I'm more inclined towards a benevolent alien race type monster girl.
I would be hesitant at first like any sane human but would warm up to it. The clashes between Terran and Xeno are to be expected but the political side isn't my issue. If they're attractive and find us the same then all is good in my book. As far as interbreeding at that point it'll be a discussion between myself and my partner seeing as it'll be like raising a mixed kid in the 1930's.
I don't fantasize per'se. If I find an image appealing then I'll save it. I tend to be drawn more to the style of drawing than the content depicted. Even when I find a genre or breed I don't really fantasize as a supplement for an actual relationship. I'd rather acknowledge my crippling isolation than dilude myself in maddening fantasy.

From the top left down those three are Star Sapphire, Sunny Milk, and Luna Child. Three mischievous fairies that typically are paired up or against Chirno. The one on the right is from the newest game I have yet to play.

well at the very least, 50 years from now you are still alive, colors are the majority and they will presecute you for 'ma presecution'
tough the real problem is not the white disappearing but the culture of hate that is taking over. without it, living as a minority wouldn't be a problem.
also yes, those are toho. the american one is from one of the later games where the gang is going to the moon to save the lunarians from a fairy infestation. the other 3 are mainly from the mangas, tough they had appeared in 'fairy wars' (the game where you play as cirno) as antagonists.

>human race is dying cause white girls only want xeno dick
discussions like those are bound to show up on Sup Forums. just saying.

>discussions like those are bound to show up on Sup Forums
No shit, right. I guess you can attest it to the male mentality, to go out, spread and conquer. No one really bats an eyelash when a male is in a interracial relationship because to they outsider he is spreading his seed further. The women is looked down on because of her submission. I think a part of the reason people have always fought against it is because deep down it reminds us when the hoards burn and pillaged our villages and stole our women.