Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=wKrrJLWCAx0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
youtube.com/watch?v=6rTDD9iK3S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off cockroach

don't you sandnigger bros have any other thoughts in your head, all the threads you make are either anti-white or about some white related issues or about wars.

There's more to life than jihad, jihadbro.

People from the Balkans are very ambitious and I respect them.

why would you even compare us with our former slaves? they are out of our league.

why didn't the Brits and French kick the Turks out of Constantinople after WW1?
their empire was dismantled anyway so why leave them the crown jewel?

for you to ask

Your country is run by crypto-Yids.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

t. t*rkified greek

We had 20+ wars with Turkey for these irrelevant pieces of shit and it turned out to be useless.

that's because of the eternal Anglo
if not for Nigel you would have capitulated the Turkish """""""""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""" 60 years before ww1

They tried but they lost

I don't know shit about any of this , but when REAL Europeans start vouching for the Balkans I sure as fuck know who the bad guy is

that's not true though
they redrew the borders of the former empire pretty much from scratch and while the occupation didn't last long they never intended to take Constantinople from the turks

They lost, retreated (as is custom with french military), and left thousands of Armenians to die

it's not the French's fault that turks are violent animals

Give me a thousand TURK ALPHA MALES, and I will conquer the world -Hitler

...t*rks?

>muh french always retreat

fuck off, we always kicked your ass

Reminder that the only thing that stopped the Balkan League from assaulting Constantinople was Russia and Great Britain getting immensely butthurt at the prospect of that happening.

>balkans
>not real europe

>start a war with ALGERIAN ALPHA MALES
>end up losing the ""Empire"", and having the government collaps

What is he doing?

BASED

don't really care if I'm honest with you

oh, I get it, you're a mag*rebi

bruh wad

youtube.com/watch?v=wKrrJLWCAx0

>be this retarded

>doesnt know a shit about what castle siege is
kys

you do realize that's a diaspora turk right
actual dutch people don't like turks

Any nationalism is stupid to be honest.
Why be proud of people you never met and who probably treated your ancestors as slaves?

Only good comment.

germany was a mistake

Transylvania is not Balkan

culturally they're not
orthodoxy is not European

>Germany

Oh how the mighty have fallen

we are one of the strongest world economies, one of the most liked countries and unofficial leaders of EU
I wouldn't say we have fallen

>Germany falling to the Jewish menace

How poetic

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

kek haha

so true desu :DDDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

and yet the balkans revolting against them are one of the main reasons the ottomans fell

what's your point
it's long established that t*rks are violent animals

Don't send me to /x/. Look this shit up yourself.

Kosovo is Albanian/American, not T*rkish tho

why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded?

being a subhuman

No. The revolts were the consequence, not the cause. They only had the guts to revolt after the Empire was in turmoil. At that point, the Sultans' advisors were religious freaks who thought that printing books was haraam.

Yeah but albanians are turks so Its turkish

By that logic turks can say Athens and Selanik are Turkish too since you Greeks are turks basically

We will shake the world once again, brother.
Yuropoors are drowning in degeneracy, and we shall help them by our methods. We are scourge of God, and we will punish them for their sins.
We will burn the world, and it will raise from the ashes.
youtube.com/watch?v=6rTDD9iK3S0

>Selanik

kek

Is it really that impossible to separate church from state.

For the barbarians in the rest of the world it is

i like u

there are few places in the western world where religion and politics are as intertwined as in the US

Kek you actually believe that. Most western countries have an official state religion

if by "most" you mean England, Iceland, Denmark and Norway you're correct
if you mean "more than half" then you're far off

but even in those countries the religious right has much less influence than in America and politicians boasting about being religious is pretty much unheard of in most of Europe while it's practically expected in America

And yet western Europe is going to be having Islamic uprisings in ten years

good

>hurr durr if I say something about muslims surely they won't notice I had no idea what I was talking about durr hurr

Yeah hopefully it'll be a wake up call for them

Looks like I hit a nerve there. Just face it Western Europe is fucked

Even better
>drowns

no you switched the subject
muslims are a big problem but have nothing to do with what you were saying which is still retarded

true

No trust me the muslims flooding your country are religious. You are going to have more religious wars on par with the 30 years wars

there are very few muslims in Iceland m8, fewer than in America as a percentage of population

but future doomsday predictions aside the fact is in 2017 that religion is a much bigger influence on American politics than in almost any western European country

I meant to say western europe in general. And no you guys are being impacted by muslims and your governments bending over to accommodate

Sup Forums isn't real life m8

Dude normies are talking about how far places like France and Australia have fallen. It's common news now

most American normies haven't been in France or Australia m8
I know shitting on Fox News is practically a meme at this point but normies who think France and the UK are becoming sharia states seriously need to watch less Fox

perhaps you're biased living in such a homogeneous country

and if you notice a lot of americans in particular upset about immigration to europe (I notice everyone upset actually but whatever) maybe it's because we KNOW the end result of multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism and it isn't fun

don't get me wrong m8, muslims are scum and theta are way too many of them in Europe but you're being too melodramatic here, things aren't nearly as bad as Fox or Sup Forums would have you believe

Making boastful and empty threats isn't ambition.

>memelander calling others scum

At least they made contributions to science and culture

mehmet pls

you know you have no counter argument

It's not just fox news m8

>"Sup Forums isn't real life"
>"stop watching fox"
>calls a german mehmet

a german flag who is quick to defend muslims is diaspora in 10 out of 10 cases m8
in this case likely a turkroach but also possibly an arabshit

cCc HAJDE balkanlar osmanli cCc

I barely give a shit. I think there's a large amount of mostly apathetic slightly racist leftists in the west that don't like nationalism or the idea of a country having a greater purpose than to just house people but also don't like islamic immigration because those foreigners don't conform to everybody's weak ass centrist school of thought

If you're not willing to stand up for the west, if you're just gonna say "nah broh Sup Forums is just weird just take a chill pill dude", then you deserve to be surrounded by "muslim scum".

Europe hasn't been the world's prime civilization for all eternity and it won't hold its position for much longer. Its demise isn't the end of the world, but it is the end of the cancer that is post-enlightenment political thought and philosophy.

>If you're not willing to stand up for the west
are you retarded by nature or do you misunderstand posts on purpose?
muslims are absolute cancer on Europe and should be deported the lot of them, Sup Forums is correct about that
what Sup Forums isn't correct about is the idea that Europe has fallen and that muslims pretty much rule the continent already

>200 people living on a small island
>not inbred

We can all agree that Iceland needs to be culturally enriched. I'm sure it will happen pretty soon.

go back to your home sandnigger, you aren't wanted in Europe

i love iceland

tourism from the states to iceland is quite popular. i visited and the girls practically threw themselves on me just because my skin is a little more oriental (albanian)

great and hospitable country

>gets told the truth
>resorts to name-calling

You're pretty good at arguing. You must be smart.

i'm not interested in an argument with a subhuman m8

Informing Erdogan on the progress of the Turkish Nuclear Program.

Leif is right about the influence of religion in American politics, man. I don't know why you're bothering to fight it so hard.

ameriBABA

>iceland
irrelevant country, irrelevant opinion. kys.
oh, got a better idea, find some more words like "sandnigger" "roach" but don't you dare dig some history, or you may find that christians under ottoman rule lived better lives than under the rule of your beloved feodal lords, who drugged the minds of peasants with the ideas of christianity and god to send them off to wars and crusades which they lost, while themselves got rich off of them. let alone muslims, even christians were tortured and killed because they dared do something or speak up, most people died of hunger and diseases because the rich rulers kept them on a leash. all this going on, then you look at the ottoman, the barbaric savages, who would let christians live normal lives and even practice their religion.
now, try to generate some more words, sandroach maybe? but know this that you will never be able to say anything more than a clever insult.

stay in turkey m8

>Its another turks larping as ottomans episode
As a sophisticated ruling class, the Ottomans looked down upon the Turkish peasantry, calling them Eşek Turk (the donkey Turk) and Kaba Turk (stupid Turk). Expressions like "Turk-head" and "Turk-person" were contemptuously used by Ottomans when they wanted to denigrate each other.

>Turk-head
Kek did some five year old Ottoman brat make this one up?

we will send syrians instead m8. i heard that 1 of them spreaded hiv to 25 of your women. is it true