Really makes me think

Really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78005151/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831134221.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder literally no Brazilians are white

>So lightened even Dani Alves looks white

It's like a CNN story where some black has murdered someone and they've begrudgingly had to post his photo.

bleaching therapy cause they was tired of the racist spaniards, also neymar dyed hair proves it

well, they're at least equally black and that's the sad part of the story

Can confirm
>Nerman before BCN

>Nerman after BCN

>inb4 that Spaniard comes to tell none of you has foundational knowledge

nigga, that team of niggas is from EONS ago.

You lack the foundational knowledge to claim a lack of foundational knowledge

>tfw to intelligent for the post-foundational era of knowledgeability

>a thread gets deleted
>lets make another one

Could you just try keeping those bullshit in Sup Forums

>That "jap" who always gets butthurt

Lemme guess black soldier in okinawa right

>butt
are you 12 years old?

I'm with the jap on this one. Useless Sup Forums threads.

No one gives a fuck about their color.

>No one gives a fuck about their color.
That's absolutely 100% correct no one literally no people zero nada gives a fuck about their color

Fucking racist prick.

>Racist
Not true, i also want the million of you out of here

BLEACHED

>mfw I got rangebanned this week because i have the same ISP as mulatto autists who browse Sup Forums too much and desperately try to prove their nordic heritage

at least our niggers are mixed and have european dna
"french" niggers are just 100% senegales

The last thread was epic though.

>France: "You know... it looks like Africa is taking over..."
>Spain : "DUDE POSTMODERNISM LMAO, YOU LACK MULTIFACETED AWARENESS ON THE CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENT OF IDEOLOGY REGARDING THE OBSOLESCENCE OF JUST ANY IDENTITY LOOOOL WHERE ARE YOUR THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS"
>France: "La ilaha illa Allah wahdahou la charika lah lahoul moulk wa lahoul hamd wa houwa 'ala kouli chay in qadir..."

hello i like that summary

tbf that spaniard was probably on lsd

You got any link to previous thread? Sounds pretty hilarious.

nobody cares about colour, it's about races

Lots of niggers on the french team. I dont get it why frenchmen still support that team, Its Griezmann, Giroud and a group of black mercenaries.

Our NT fielded 6 arabs/nogs and 5 Swedes during last years Olympics football tournament. I didnt even bother to watch - wasnt my team anymore.

but there are no races, silly

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78005151/

if the bachelor of engineering guy says so

Kek. Ty based france user.

It does seem the french NT still has a LOT of support from the average frog despite it being almost 100 % black?

Sup Forums is gay lmao

when was the last time the french NT was white?

>if we are the same species that means we are on race
lmao
isn't race a category of a species?
he says we are diferent because latitude and sunrays, well, congratulation, that means diferent races

The 30s lmao, 50s if you count the slavs as white

Maybe around the time the Bastille was overrun?

You have no biology knowledge so how can you be so sure.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831134221.htm

BILL NYE BTFO

WE WUZ CRETEIANS

fuck you nazi, if we disregard the differences we are the same

How can races be equal when we dominant dark skinned warriors WUZ literally kangz n sheit

>The World will never be as obsessed toward your country as it is for France
Irrelevant fucks, all of you

You're a cautionary take at this point

You don't need a degree for the basics, just an enciclopedia or a dictionary
Two beings are the same specie when they have fertile offspring
If a eskimo and a pigmy have a fertile offspring that means they are the same specie but not the same race as race is a category inside the same species.
Look at dogs, a fox terrier can have a fertile offspring with a caniche, meaning they are the same specie.
Now are they the same race? clearly not.
Same with humans
Don't let political correctness destroy science and language.
Don't be an ally of that.

Nice defense mechanisms. People bring this topic up because your country USED to be a role model that others were impressed by, and now France is a total joke made up of blacks.

Its exactly the same reason to why people are so obsessed about Sweden. Our country was considered by some to be the closest place to paradise on earth 30-40 years ago, it has now fallen, just as France.

These discussions are irrelevant. "Race" "Species" are just scientific terms to classify living organisms. Who cares if blacks and whites arent different races according to science? Its obvious that we are VERY different and thats all that matters - whether we are the same race or not is irrelevant.

The fact that france is blacked is a consecuence of their republicanism.
A mixed nation was the natural end goal of egalitarianism.

whoa, the goalposts just moved by about a mile

And here comes the triggered German. Why are you all such fucking cunts? You are either total genocidal nazis destroying everything, or extreme mama merkel ultra cuck lords building interracial breeding camps.

Is there nothing but destruction within you?

I don't get it

>Now are they the same race? clearly not.
That's not very scientific.

I know for species but not for race. And it's the same for you. It's funny because you seem so sure and yet you have no advanced knowledge about the subject. It seems you have an agenda.

Is there an taxonomy expert to help us?

Germans are autists, they follow their leader to the last consecuence, it doesn't matter the ideology as germans can't understand that they can be wrong.
In their eyes they always have the best ideology and they won't stop until Berlin is on fire again.
Imperialism, nationalism, neoliberalism, that doesn't matter, what matter is that they are germans and whatever their leader thinks they will think too cause how can you think that the german leader is wrong?
Merkel will win again.

Doctors can tell the race looking at the skeleton just like they can tell the gender, so stop parroting bullshit.

I like you as a person, Manolo. :3

Merkel will win again and with overwhelming support as well.
But how would you classify the people not supporting "her"? Not as Germans, I assume?

Why the fuck would you welcome niggers and muslims in your country when you never ever colonized shit in Africa? This is fucking suicide

Responisbility as a first world country. Share the wealth and help the people in need, you know.

germanic :)

Cause their jewish media tells them to

Where does that responsibility stem from?
What I do with my wealth is my business, not yours.
But no, I have to pay 1000€ per month in nigger support.

That's called Entwicklungshilfe and makes much more sense than importing uneducated strangers by the millions

Then why not send money overseas instead of importing the poor people?
Did senegal or somalia got better because of the migrants in France and Sweden?

1. WW2-guilt, for passively helping Germany.

2. People take security, wealth and prosperity for granted. Sweden hasnt experienced any wars since the early 1800's, and we havent been under foreign control since the 1500's (Denmark).
We havent had a serious famine since the 1860's, and even then, that famine was far less serious than the one in Ireland. Swedes as an ethnic group havent faced the threat of extinction since forever.

Finns, Serbs, Albanians, Poles, Danes, Norwegians etc have all been occupied and/or threatened with extinction within modern times, I think that makes them alot more nationalistic by nature.

The average Swede believes the world is good and that everyone who comes here will be just as productive, peaceful and innovative as the average Swede if they just learn our culture during a year or two.

3. American cultural influence. Before WW2, we were big consumers of German culture - it was the "big brother" country. After the German defeat, american culture became totally dominant and as you all know america was/is all about niggers, multiculturalism, beaners, race mixing, liberalism, capitalism, faggotry. We just followed the new world police.

ebin

Sweden is nailing it this thread.

>it's a dumb americans can't tell the difference between tanned caucasians and niggers episode

BRs are tanned caucasians
France are literal subsaharan niggers

the responsibility of any 1st world country should be to depose all criminal and corrupt governments that keep African people starving while they buy European countries with their oil money.
This was our true responsibility in the world before cultural Marxism took over and their idea of helping people is inviting strangers to our neighborhoods

Again you lack foundational knowledge and awareness of the contemporary. I was careful not to rally myself under the nationalist nor conservative banner for a reason yet you oversimplify what's a very complex issue. Islam won't take over Europe, and the void i talk about is too much for religion to handle anyways. This is not a matter of "perspective", WE've found ourselves a multifaceted problem as any kind of identity has become obsolete. Just like your line of thought.
If you really want to continue a serious conversation i'd ask you to drop your schtick else i'd be back again poking at your highly entertaining lack of awareness

How is anything outside of our own countries our responsibilities? Africans and asians should fend for themselves.

ding ding ding. The only thing the rest of the world could ask of whites is to not fight them and be open to trading.

>still falling for the "white man is keeping africa down" meme

Africans are literal subhumans. They have no concept of tomorrow or of planning for the future. For Africans all that exists is the present and if you give them $1 dollar today they will drink and piss it away rather than invest it for a better tomorrow.

Think gypsies but 100x worse. They will never change and will never amount to anything no matter how many billions or dollars you pump in that shithole or how many corrupt governments you replace.

obviously because if you retract from policing the rest of the world you will lose your privileged position as a Western country. Going for the isolationist route will only help China and Russia to a lesser extent
or do you think you only enjoy a good quality of life in Sweden just by 'being productive' in your snow hole?

you must have bad reading comprehension, we are not keeping them down, their corrupt ways are
we gave them democracy when they weren't even ready for a regular dictatorship.

Based Chinko blowing Niggers the fuck out

Yes I do. White people are on average wealthy because they are innovative and create products that others havent been able to.

1. Create something advanced that darkies need but cant make themselves.
2. Export it for alot of $.
3. Profit.

Where in this equation is it a requirement to send half of our resources to nignog-land to make it work?

I already told you how i find you amusing. No need to get rattled. There's no wall i was very clear, a defeatist outlook like the one you have posed is an outdated one. You have a lack of understanding of contemporary developement of ideology. In the 90s a critical theory to post-modernism was assembled and many saw it as a gateway to the first steps towards marxism and infact it has transmografied into the latest flavour of cultural marxism. Turns out that what was identified as a late-stagecapitalism point ready to be absorved by marx's theory has overstretched and elluded any prediction or conclussion, In fact the post-modern theory has not been replaced with anything. We live in the void and hence we can't be reactive, we don't have that choice. We're forced towards proactivity and compromise. You might tangentially localize this as you did in your previous post ( which i tend to agree with in any case).
Hope i was clear enough this time

really makes you think

That African dude speaks mandarin.

how is that your problem? I imagine there are ~zero googles in romania

How the fuck were natives so close to E Asians but total retards? Mestizos should be smart. Or did the sun fry their brains?

Yes...and?

It's a hard language. It's tonal.

About the fact that you are literally niggers raped babies who never colonized nothing ?

Very interesting. But why are you pointing this out?

I'm just amused by the way you present your position as if it was something new and edgy. Those stages of thought brewed in the 50s and died in the 90s. We're in a very long transitional era so neither passive nor reactive positions are relevant anymore.
This is not facebook and i'm not your fn voting uncle who still thinks he belongs to his country and viceversa

>Based Chinko blowing Niggers the fuck out
So you assume this is my "position"?
Are you actually retarded?

Don't you think it takes some kind of intelligence to learn Mandarin as a second language and work as a translator?

What exactly does that have to do with the point Chinko Jones is making in the webm?

The Romanian guy called all Africans "subhuman" and I pointed that out. That's all.
Also that dude isn't the responsible for the failures of his country. It's just some dude.

Not really. Any child can learn a new language by immersing themselves in it. Any adult can learn a new language with some practice. Communicating via speech does not require a high IQ.

>brewed in the 50s and died in the 90s
What a completely inaccurate summary of world history.

You can see how Niggboy tightens up and refuses to acknowledge, or even listen to, the point made by Chinkman.
What intelligence does that speak of?

>Any adult can learn a new language with some practice.
True but easier said than done. Have you tried it?

Also this dude isn't me.

>Have you tried it?
I speak three.

>Also this dude isn't me.
hue forgets tripcodes exist.txt

Literally what? You must have been conversating with some other Swede because I have no idea what you are talking about.

But my outlook is only "defeatist" from a wh*te point of view. The future looks very good from an African, Muslim point of view. The void will be filled with Islam. It already is being filled. "Our" only project to rivalise is even more liberalism, more individualism, to the point you might become a self-sufficient machine someday (final destruction of social relationships). But that project only suppresses all potential obstacles for a total Islamic domination. I'm not even talking about the fact 6 billion Africans (in 2100) may not find it too hard to conquer that kind of excessively individualistic society... with our own tools.

We live in the void and the void cannot produce something to fill itself. That thing must come from the outside, and that thing looks like the French NT.

I think this kind of thread should be in Sup Forums

I think this kind of country should not be allowed on the internet