Brit/pol/ Cameron has aged about 3 years in 2 weeks edition

Brit/pol/ Cameron has aged about 3 years in 2 weeks edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ozc56/the_guardian_urges_uk_to_vote_remain_keep/
twitter.com/StaffsChambers/status/745198851863248897
politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/opinion-polls/news/76388/40-chance-brexit-polling-expert-john-curtice-says
np.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4oyiqr/jeremy_clarkson_james_may_on_brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for DAVE IS LOSING IT

VOTE LEAVE

5th for brexit

Somebody post Farage his face always cheers me up.

Dish-face's face always brings about fits of rage.

Alright lads, liberal voting leave here.

we don’t always see eye to eye but for the next few days we have to band together. The fight now is for those in the middle, those unsure and undecided.

I know you lot can get a bit feisty so hopefully these tips will help swing some moderates.

>DO focus on Corbyn’s appearance on Sky yesterday and his many grievances with the EU. Make reference to how he is toeing the part line by being remain when previously he was very vocally leave. Do not attack him for this, it’s simply part of politics.

>DO NOT mention immigration unless directly asked. If directly asked talk about how the EU is failing migrants and how britain is better placed to help refugees and give migrants with good skills access to a great job and income if we dictate our own policy.

>DO talk about the economy. Mention remain bringing out Soros, the man who literally broke the bank and mention the truth, that remain positivity is led largely by big bankers and big business. Don’t pretend there won’t be hardships going forward but do impress upon people that this is a decision in which we should be thinking about what things will be like 30 years from now, not 3.

>DO NOT mention Jo Cox unless asked. If asked calmly but factually talk about Cameron’s opportunistic manipulation of her death, not the politics of the killer.

>DO talk about how a leave vote will not only benefit Britain but europe in the long term. A huge reform or complete removal of the single market is the only way that countries like Greece, Spain and Italy have any chance of making themselves competitive with Germany’s monolithic market. Britain leaving will causing that to happen. We’re taking one for the greater good here.

Hope this helps, you won’t convince any staunch retainers but you will have a chance with moderates. Kek speed lads.

has mr slippery been putting on weight?

how long until he goes nuts and screams 'JUST' in front of the press?

PLACE YOUR BETS ON WHAT MAIR WILL SAY IN COURT THURSDAY

>NIGEL told me to so it
>EVERYONE VOTE BREXIT
>Brexit is a movement of peace
>Brexit campaign inspired me

What will mi5 man say lads

>leave has opened up a small lead in the last poll before the vote
>'But what's this? Thomas Mair is due to appear in court shortly...'
>I killed 'er because she supported remain, if you're like me, and hate the fucking pakis and the poles, vote leave. Praise Farage'
>'shocking testimony there by the brexit murderer, remember to vote Remain tomorrow to stand against such hate'

Brexit is gonna smash it lads, I can feel it. Keep the faith.

>le adolf, le nigel, le traitors, le brexit, le right wing

pretty much that

I'm sick of you pessimistic pricks.

If we leave, we vote him out. Simple as that.

>UKIPPERS voting remain

I will never understand this

Good plan!

At what hour will Cameron be shot on sight if we leave? Do you think he'll actually thank God for letting him be free?

As soon as we leave and vote him out, he will finally get the rest he deserves

Daily reminderino that Brexit won't happen

FUCK ME HE'S CHANGED

This is him in 2010

lads remember to filter the mi5posters like this

>remain wins with 99% in votes
>Trump looses hard in the elections
>suddenly Britistan and Amerifartland is struck with a wave of suicides
>Sup Forums becomes really quiet since there are almost no Mehments and Jamals left here to post
REMAIN WINS WITH A LANDSLIDE!!! 99%
Sup Forumstards on suicide watch!

great post, well done

That's ebcause he didn't have the pressure of being a liar and a pigfucker back then.

Polls were +7 just the other day. Today its +2. Its not good.

>support a single issue party
>vote against them on that single issue

the main reason I don't think this will be rigged is due to how increasingly flustered mr slippery has been appearing in public since it became clear that leave actually had a chance of winning
he just doesn't look confident

what little respect I had for him has been destroyed in this campaign. id say probably a quarter of the reason I'm voting leave is to leave his """"legacy"""" in a smouldering ruin.

Why aren't you prepping the bull, is it your day off?

>what is signal noise

the polls are going to be horribly unreliable in the wake of the tragedy, I think you will be surprised.

>Bulgaria
>land of Muslims and Gypsies.
Thanks for your input.

Cheers - bye.

Will Cameron's masters completely fuck his shit up if Brexit happens?

kek this.

FUCKING LOL
This can't be real

As another leftie user - I thoroughly agree with this.

There may be just enough time to swing attention back to a majority interest in sanity.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ozc56/the_guardian_urges_uk_to_vote_remain_keep/

Guys, we should just stay in and fix the EU!

>great post, well done
Thank you.I am waiting for trips so i can screen cap and save for the day when remain wins.I will try with a few different % so i have something close to the actual number.

Man oh man i will be making threads about how hard bretix failed every hour of every day until you people start bleeding from your eyes.

Did Juncker ever show up?

I think most of their masters will fuck all of their collective shit up.

Boris and Gove will be laughing.

>Walking through town
>Head past two people handing out leave leaflets
>"Have you made up your mind yet?"
>Yeah I'm voting leave
>They give me a cheeky smile
>"Good lad"

Meanwhile not seen any remain activity yet.

Where did human decency go

good post

twitter.com/StaffsChambers/status/745198851863248897

Well lads?

>so many people undecided

could still completely turn around that referendum.

God please leave britbros, I want the EU to collapse.

>KEKS
Does it sound real?

We will bruv. We fucking will.

>Britain votes to remain with 53% of the vote
>Nigel Farage stands down as UKIP leader
>Few years pass
>He comes back in time for 2020 GE
>Eurosceptic Tory and UKIP coalition

>Exactly this. All my years I have dreamt of a united earth. EU is a great model of what can be. No more borders or separation. One united world government. One united people working together. It is a dream for many.

>If Britain exits it will delay this ultimate plan.

I think someone probably informed him he is a complete liability

Meh, we did the same to Warsaw.

if doubles, brexit and glory.

When is the vote happening lads?

I need my happening pills...

>boris and Nige coalition

I'd be happy with that. Even happier if it was just are Nige but I know it won't happen.

If he tries standing down again I'll fucking kick him up the arse so hard he'll be gagging on my steel toe-cap.

KEKUS VULT

I'm voting for remain, lads. Sure, the EU has its flaws, but without real regulation, us the normal guys would get fucked.

It's really a no brainer. Europe is stronger united.

NOICE

That's what gets me about all the Anglo haters they just wilfully ignore the Blitzkreigs

BREXIT AND GLORY CONFIRMED LADS

No repost of this from las thread yet?

politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/opinion-polls/news/76388/40-chance-brexit-polling-expert-john-curtice-says

>Betting markets may be “seriously underestimating” the chances of leaving the European Union, a polling expert has warned.
>Professor John Curtice, who led the BBC’s exit poll predicting the Conservative success in last year’s general election, put the likelihood of a vote for Brexit on Thursday at approximately 40% to 45%.
>He told Newsnight bookmakers and exchanges offering odds of 3/1, implying a 25% chance of Brexit, were not reflecting the polls which showed the race was still too close to call.

2 days, 23rd.

BREXIT CONFIRMED

Is KEK real?

Damn wordchange.
>ĆUCKS*

>mfw Brexiters think they can leave

lol you guys didnt roll over Warsaw for 3 days with 1000+ bombers and drop white phosphorus so the fires couldnt be put out, with firefighters being targeted......

you do know close to 300k people died in Dresden? people literally melted lad it was 3 days of an apocalypse.

Also Dresden had fuck all anti air guns because it was a civilian outpost.

Learn your history you pathetic cuck.

Nah, based Daniel Hannan or Peter Bone leading the Tories.

ARE NIGE is overdue a very long break. It's surprising that he hasn't broke down after all these decades of campaigning.

It's tuesday 11am here.

the vote is on thursday, it closes at 10pm.

so in around 47 hours people will start voting. and the result will be like, 63-ish hours from now.

Huzzah!

Here's a serious reply (reposted from old thread). Firstly, on the specifics:

>Reasons? Remember when cameron wanted to get rid of basic human rights? that was only last year,
Cameron was going to replace the human rights act with a British bill of rights. This bill would have enshrined almost exactly the same rights but would have made it easier for us to deport foreign criminals.

Almost none of these rights were given to us by the EU, simply enshrined here in law. The story was blown way out of proportion.

>the EU controls most of the worker regulations, all of those can be removed if the tories get total control.

The EU introduced these rights after we did. The Brits introduced them first and were actually part of the campaign to get them laid out EU-wide.

We offer more extensive rights than those guaranteed by the EU. If the Tories were keen to strip these rights from us, they'd have already reduced them to EU minimums (holiday pay, etc).

On a more philosophical note:

The EU does not guarantee you your rights, nor does any government.

>doubting kek
Silly goy.

Fuck the polls. Dubs do not lie.

fucking scots. genocide them already.

Oh I forgot about him, what was his name again? I need a good laugh.

Corbyn the absolute madman just attacked Cameron in his remain speech

>betting markets don't reflect reality

Duh

Some people drop tens of thousands of pounds on one side and it shifts the odds by 5 points.

YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE WON US THE WAR LAD

we still need to vote though

Corbin's done it. I'm remain now.
So's David Beckham.

Serious question , whose going to be more influential in "rallying the Labour vote"? Corbin or Beckham?

Good thing Americans can't vote

please lord kek please

Fair point lad

> mfw brit/pol/ on friday

at least you tried :(

np.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4oyiqr/jeremy_clarkson_james_may_on_brexit/

>leddit suddenly loves Clarkson

>we have to stay for a greater world
>this project is bigger than us!
>I like giving away my democracy to some assblasted powerhungry buerocrats

What is wrong with this generation. Our ancestors fought and died for democracy and they WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

None?

>those digits
You showed me.

There is no god but Kek, and Freddo is the messenger of Kek.

what the fuck, i hate england now

Did Beckham ever giving a fuck about politics before? Wouldn't surprise me if Remain just gave him some money to say he supported them.

> Be standard Aussie shitposter
> See Brexit threads a lot in the last few weeks
> Genuinely attempt not to bug them too much, as I honestly wouldn't mind the motherland breaking free of the waffleniggers
> Over time it becomes more and more apparent they're deluded
> "Some bitch got shot, and everyone in the world knows polls have moved the other way. Better pick and choose polls which fit my preconceived agenda"

How to warn Britfaggots that Cameron has fucked them again, and they're just embarrassing themselves with brexit threads?