L M A O
M
A
O

Shart In the Mart!
SHART... IN THE MART!

How can we handle a meme so supreme?

We mart sharters? Sharters of the mart?

Before we begin to even try and comprehend this meme, this meme most supreme, we must break it into its constituent memetics.

First and foremost, we have the shart. The shart at the start. It starts... with a shart.

Shart.

SHART.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Even at this early stage, you can hardly contain your preliminary giggles. But we are, after-all, merely starting (with the sharting).

Shart. Say the word. Swish it around in your mouth. Get to know the shart.

Is it a shit? Is it a fart? No, it’s nothing else but a shart. *The* shart. The shart at the start.

By this point, you’ve a healthy appreciation for the meme. You’re well acquainted with the shart. The shart at the start. But what comes next? Surely, if we were to end this with a simple shart, we would have a half-meme. A me, if you will. So you ponder to yourself, “What can follow up the shart? The shart at the start?”

You dwell on this for a bit longer, then it dawns on you...

WHERE?

The question is begged...

WHERE do we shart?

Of course, there is only one viable option.

The mart.

THE MART!

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

Shart... IN THE MART!

SHART IN THE MART!

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

It’s beautiful in its blunt simplicity.

Shart in the mart.

And that, my friends, is how memetics are born.

t. Mart Sharter :^)

Lol muzziefied eurofags and britcucks, they're never gonna taste our sweet democracy.

yeah just got this baby here *smacks the hood of a dodge truck* really gets the job done.

*SHARTS*

*eating*
*eating again*

I eat hamburger now

Y'all know my cousin Mary Lou Britney? You wouldn't know how good of a wife she is. Now let's go to church.

>inb4 something something burgers

AMerica is the greatest country on the world anybody who disagrees is a dirty commie
*sips diet coke*
*eats burger*
*gets shot*

Wonderful

Also, "Waddap"

This there house o mine is protected by god n my gun. And i reckon if i catch any of them there spooks trespassating on muh lawn they're finna mit both of them

Butter my butt and call me a biscuit if the lord doesn't know I ain't never been no racist, but it is called the hwhite house for a reason, darling!

Hehe you might call me mart sharter or stupid and I have clearly lost this argument against you yuropoop but then I remember that my country could invade or nuke you so I don't care haha checkmate. Also pls don't bully me back.

*vote for trump*

>fly personal plane to Europe cuz freedom
>clap at myself
>drive into Cologne wearing none in a massive monster truck that will show everyone how alpha I am
>start autistic screeching in the streets about how Germans are getting raped by muzzies
>start rubbing coal in everyone's face
>scream "If it weren't for America you'd all be speaking German"
>drive to Britain because my truck can drive on water because Americans believe in JEZUS
>start driving through London quoting breitbart articles about terrorism
>fail to notice I'm running over people as I drive and am under pursuit from the police
>drive back to Germany through France, start making surrender jokes as I pass by
>get my plane and go to Thailand to fuck my child bride
>as I pound, scream "europoors just wish they had my FREEDOM"

I'm really white you lil nigger

You ain't from 'round here.

t. Southerner who actually talks like this

*gets shoot by a nigger*

>stub toe on table leg
>'ouch! damn it..'
>dad walks in
>'the hell you say boy'
>'dad I just-'
>'you tryna bring disgrace and satan into our home?'
>'no I stubbed my to-'
>*unbuckles belt*
>'I'll have me a well spoken, god fearing son if it means I gotta beat it into you'
>'Dad NO! I'll never say it again!'
>'It's too late for that boy'
>*WHIP*

I hate a pizza and lasagnas for my breakfast.

croiky
what a beaut

Stop using that yuropoor time. What's that in microwave time?

>act American
>implying there are other countries

Damn it looks like it's gonna be in the 90s again. Fuck me I hate sweating.

me irl

"Sorry for breaking it to you sweety, but i think i know more about your country than you do"

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA (repeat)

*bombs your country*
shouldn't have had oil kiddo

HEY BILLIE LET'S SHOOT SOME NIGGERS

I`m Irish

>tfw I really am and I go to Ireland to visit family

You are a special case of Irish in the USA then. When I went there for exchange literally everyone was Irish

PICKLE *BRUUUUuuuuRRBburrrPPP* RICK