I wonder if the reason why Snoke is so ugly is because he is the bastard child of Anakin and Ahsoka. I mean...

I wonder if the reason why Snoke is so ugly is because he is the bastard child of Anakin and Ahsoka. I mean, we all but know they fugged.

nah it was vader and ventress

I wonder if Snoke was a fart connoisseur? He seems like a cultured gentleman.

it's from an electric toothbrush accident.
look it up.

Snoke = Mace Windu.

Snoke is actually Mace Windu, Finn is his son.

There will be NOTHING to link Snoke to past mythology.

It may be passingly mentioned like "he was wounded by Vader" or "he was a disciple of the Emperor" but don't expect any ebin twists that plays into decades-old lore. That's NOT what Disney SW is about

Snoke will be a generic evil lord. He probably won't even be called sith to distance itself from the prequels more

>501▶
>Snoke = Mace Windu.
snoke is white you fucking retards

He's Ezra from Rebels.

It'll be Rey's brother.

Remember, Rey is the reincarnation of the original, benevolent feminine spirit Light Side of the Force. Snoke will be the reincarnation of the malevolent masculine Dark Side of the Force.

Screencap this.

This is Snoke, the grand vizier

>he's a character only a handful of people are aware of from a saturday cartoon
sure it is

Will Ahsoka ever get a movie? She deserves better than that trash Rebels.

>The Star Wars Cinematic Universe

The only actor from any of the films that bears any resemblance to Snoke is Max Von Sydow

Is that character done? Why the fuck was he in 30 seconds of VII

Why doesn't he just get cosmetic surgery?

So this is why he was otherwise pointlessly put in the movie. Did the cartoon fanbois cheer then cwy? Did it move you?

im going to need a source pls

*we all know they butt fugged

you can't have babies from the ass user

I'm sorry, I don't have it. I saved that from Sup Forums a while back.

Snoke is A Keeper of the Whills. That's why Disney started mentioning them again in the Force Awakens novel and in Rogue One material.

when are the shill bosses gonna realize that all this saturation is in fact causing the opposite of the desired effect.

there are only so many threads that can be hidden before this whole shilling debacle reaches resentment levels. idiots.

>Sheeve = ghost white and disfugred due to prolonged exposure to force lightening
>Snoke = ghost white and disfigured

(Rey enters Snoke's throne room)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Post of the year, la.

Lel include me in the screencap

For a second I thought the pic was the ending to Stalingrad

It's because he's an embodiment of dark force energy that took over a humanoid and warped him. Now he needs a new body, which is what he's grooming Kylo Ren for.

>Someone actually had to sit there and type this out

Stale pasta, go back to plebbit you fucking fudgepackers