If you're from the red, green or blue territories you're NOT white and probably a rape baby of some sorts

If you're from the red, green or blue territories you're NOT white and probably a rape baby of some sorts.

White Spain is larger than that through colonization and expulsion, whiteness ends at valencia, andalucia.

Only city there to have been home to muslim population is toledo, and bana qazi, by 740 all galicia was reconquered leon reconquered and la rioja.

fug, some of my ancestors come from there :'-DDDDD

>australia
ahhaha what a meme "country"

The invasion in france was non existent, there were no muslim population or mosques in france, muslims were all killed in gaul in 732.

I have blond hair, brown eyes and feminine features. If I sold my booty to one of your oil sheikh brothers how high would he be willing to go?

>mfw my city was an Arab naval base and it was literally called "Moorport" but it's not on the map
The kuffar will never suspect anything

Good thing you moor niggers wrrevlater conquered by spain for 500 years

blao blao blao blao blao kangaroo speaking at 1.5 mb/s

otranto? you mean mehmet taking the castle and then ceding back to italians right after his death?

the moors never controlled much of France
there was one expedition to Tours but they got btfo by Charles the Hammer and never returned

Nope, it's in Northern Italy and it was an Arab outpost for some time, enough to warrant that name
Never conquered by Spain, my mestizo friend

Yes conquered by spain rome was conquered too.

they also say ottomans took a castle on the south-east tip of italian boot but during the reign of mehmet the conquerer but then left the city pretty much without fight after a long christian siege.

>never conquered by spain

kek. and why we were raping italians for 300 years then?

>Italy = Rome
American education

I only see some part of Italy under Spanish rule there, but not mine. Why should I give two shits about those?

Yeah take the image with a grain of salt since it was made by some stormfag but didn't they control modern day Languedoc-Roussillon?

t. Faggot who knows noting about genetics and history

at least the southern part yea
hence "much" of france

Napeloeon wasn't White? All of Europe got btfo by Olive race again then.

If you're white and not northern slavic, you're at least a little bit Roman rape baby.

t.btfo by mongol rapebabies

If Napoles is white all of Spain is white

Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with rape and "rape babies"?

>Germans
>Anglo's
>Irish
>Polish
>Italians
>Netherlands
The only true saviours of the white race.

feels good to be 100% pure Central European

I love how these thread are always made by anglos, why are they so dumb?

For example Sicily
Under Phoenician for 200 years
Under Greeks for 500 years
Under Romans for 700 years
Under Byzantines for 300 years
Under Muslims for 150 years
Under Normans for 300 years
Under France for 30 years
Under Spain for 400 years
Under Savoy and then Austria for like 30 years
Back under Spain for 120 years
Under Savoy and then part of Italy for 160 years

But for some reason they are only muslim rape baby, why not greeks rape baby? Why not spanish rape baby? Why they have to be rape baby?

>Hungarian Transylvania and south ceded to Muslims
Factually incorrect
Transylvania was never a part of the Ottoman Empire, meanwhile most of mainland Hungary was under direct Ottoman control

Anglos are obsessed with Italy because we wuz and they wuzzn't

Wow, dodged a bullet there
feels good to be 100% pure german

>Austria isn't completely white

Because facts aren't politically practical for nordicism. Much easier to pretend Sicilian were a bunch of swedes who got mongrelized than admit the Nordic race isn't supreme of anything.

Tfw ur white

Because italy is shit now

>implying you can tell people apart in spain

only basques have the kale borroko face desu and not all of them

Blue territory reporting in, your commentary is very racist towards my kin.

You know the muslims in Spain were spaniards right? Or you think the people were arabs fucking retard? There was an religious invasion in Spain, visigoths leaders (retarded germans) converted to islam to receive help from muslims in North Africa for their civil wars, as soon as Hispania entered in the Caliphate became independent. Why do you think was Spain the cultural and scientific head of the muslim world? Well because the people were spaniards not fucking arabs

Feels good being from Asturias

Hold still wh*te boi

Esci il nome in italiano

>You know the muslims in Spain were spaniards right?
The elite were Arab.
>as Hispania entered in the Caliphate became independent.
So did modern day Morroco. Arab reach just wasn't capable of going that far.
>Why do you think was Spain the cultural and scientific head of the muslim world?
Wasn't it Persia?

>German Karolinger empire

Lol this pic made by an user of Sup Forums

The elite weren't arab, were visigoths converted to islam, they had the need to proclaim that they descended from the Umayyads to legitimize their rule. And the cities and architecture from Spain was the most beautiful in the muslim world, because Because it had a Roman and Visigothic base, the famous horseshoe arch was developed in Spain and them the muslims took it.

All slavs are white, nice post """""""country""""""

As a white shark I find this offensive

Stop Italy you are hurting me :-( I thought we were friends

Just because you never conquered my particular city doesn't mean I'm not your friend

t. Mongol