Oh look. An aesthetically shallow and medicore artist likes another aesthetically shallow and medicore artist

Oh look. An aesthetically shallow and medicore artist likes another aesthetically shallow and medicore artist.

oh look, bait

fuck you grimes

It aint bait if its true

Name 3 examples of aesthetical depth.

>medicore

neck yourself

Gorillaz
Grunge bands
First wave punk bands
80s gothic movement

The list goes on. Grimes and Brockhampton are painting themselves into something they arent. They just think it looks "deep"

>gorillaz
>grunge
holy fuck

oh wow there goes your validity

claire told me to tell you that she wants a foot massage
better get to it, james

If your aesthetic has nothing to with the music that youre making, then theres no point to it. All those movements were related to the music that those bands were making. And i honestly dont even know what you were trying to imply t b h

Why is her head big

y-yes mam

i was on your side until i read this....holy shit man.....

>i'd have to go familiarize myself w the records more

>Translation: I haven't listened to them

who can blame her

Grimes is good
Brockhampton is garbage

"YOU CAN ONLY DO YOUR ART IN ONE MEDIUM I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF IN ANY OTHER WAYS"

dubs and i kill grimes

anything else, i make sweet sweet (consentual) love to her

get fucked dweeb

rollerino again

gorillaz is literally plebbit the band and grunge is the epitome of style over substance

both are just as gay as cockhampton you fucking dork

Why have you done this for 2 years

Joba > Grimes

roll for dubs

Is that why everyone was saying that was a dumb? My argument was being aesthetically authentic. It had nothing to do with my personal tastes. And the grunge scene started out authentic even if it didnt end that way.

Hi james brooks

But how does Grimes' aesthetic not match her music? She portrays herself as an esoteric creature relieving in a whimsical fantasy, like a sort of pixie or fairy glossed with the dust of potions. Art Angels reflected this with her electronic, experimental songs that seemed too abstract for reality, and belonged in some Disney fairy-tale. Brockhampton always employed a sort of Final Fantasy-like party, where a bunch of rogue heroes go out on an epic adventure. Saturation as such had these sort of adventurous themes to accompany their aesthetic. So again, how do their aesthetics not match their music?

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2018, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

forgot about this pasta kek

Hi grimes and hi james brooks. I hope you're not lonely now

luv ur parents

My parents are retards

well that explains you then

whoops

Bump

Shut up.

Love me

Seriously this