1986 Mike Tyson vs 1996 Floyd Mayweather

1986 Mike Tyson vs 1996 Floyd Mayweather
>Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMA6Pd6tT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XoGTufCNN7o
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlPJ-gvw38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Floyd is a meme fighter and can only take fighters his size or smaller with less skill. Name 1 person he fought that was actually worth a damn.

80 pound weight difference.

a drag race between a 1990 ford ranger and an 2006 honda civic with 12k sunk into its engine
>discuss

there is no discussion. even if tyson dropped and floyd bulked its not a fight. at all.

This is the worst opinion I've seen on Sup Forums all week.

Mayweather started at 130lb (126lb at Olympics) and went up to 154lb in the pro's. De La Hoya, Canelo, Cotto are all naturally bigger than Mayweather.

Floyd could unironically beat tyson

TYSON WOULD LITERALLY PUNCH HIS HEAD OFF HIS NECK

Canelo, hatton, Mosley, jmm, Oscar

Come on mang

>hatton

>naturally bigger
one is 4cms taller, one is 4 cm shorter
he still had reach advantage with his long chimp hands.
floyd only fought cans and burned out champs after thier prime was long long gone.
kek mate u played yourself.

Tyson fought naturally much bigger men you dumb cunt.

except for ortiz but the nigger sucked punched him. that is still considered a win somehow

They're different weight class holy fuck.

Kostya Tszyu

wouldn't tyson vs marciano be more fair and interesting discussion?

>'bigger' means just height and reach

I wish you mouthbreathing casuals would please stop talking about boxing. By that logic, Sergey Kovalev is a naturally bigger man than than Mike Tyson seeing as he's an inch taller in height and reach.

Have a day off you utter mong, Tyson's best win is either fucking Michael Spinks or fucking 40 year old ghost of Larry Holmes. Just because you don't know shit about boxing or anything under Welterweight doesn't mean Mayweather fought nobodies.

Mayweather Pound for Pound absolutely shits all over Tyson.

>sucker punched during a boxing match

she is so fine.

Both are manlets. Lennox Lewis is the GOAT. He might have been "boring" but he had the perfect body and was much smarter than all thr boxers he faced except maybe Klitschko.

U rekt that kunt m8

Was Evander Holyfield on HGH and Steroids when he was champion?

*points to the easy work*

this

More important question

Who's a bigger asshole?

Tyson. Pseduo-intellectal convicted rapist.

>>'bigger' means just height and reach
unironicly write all this shit down in a tyson vs floyd thread. congrats. you have proved you are a lonely pizzaface dumbass.

it was a sucker punch. everyone knows it. only niggers sugarcoat it.

>regular athletic manlet vs pinnacle of manlet kind

Take your L and move on.

Boxing is a really funny "sport". Mayweather is unironically the GOAT manlet. Seriously, there is no bigger fraud in sports history.

>floyd should stand there and hug him during a boxing fight

We know Floyd is p4p the best, we are talking Floyd vs Tyson in a ring.

>Mayweather is unironically the GOAT manlet
No.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Henry Armstrong, Roberto Duran, Willie Pep, Joe Gans, Sam Langford etc. are all arguably (most likely) better than Mayweather.

Manlet boxing has a long, long history.

nigger defence force right on cue

shes not

I wouldn't consider middleweights to be manlets desu

>100 kg killing machine in his prime vs Flloyd

people have actually forgotten how good tyson was pre-jail

stupid thread

Fucking hell

Floyd went up 2 weights above his natural one. He has always been the smaller fighter

This is it right here

we have little to no footage on some of those fuckers. this guy is really better than Floyd Mayweather?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMA6Pd6tT3Q

this is such a retarded comparison. kys u fag

he probably wouldn't beat floyd but boxing has evolved since then so you have to judge it on a curve, greb beat more of the great boxers of his day than floyd did

it would be like comparing the roman army in 200AD to the modern day french army,

relative to their time there is no comparison, the roman army is by far the greater, but if they actually faced one another france would stomp them and not lose a single man

idk about greb really though, it was so long ago he's more of just a tool boxing hipsters use to signal that they are "in the know"

>this kills the man

Which one can read more good?

>Protect yourself at all times
Why are non-Blacks so pussified? Maybe Ortiz shouldn't have put his hands down and then expect his opponent to not beat the fuck out of him.

n-no homo

Tyson would eat Floyd's asshole alive

>heavyweight machine vs lightweight pussy

mike, without doubt

his verbal lexicon is also way ahead of floyds, He's probably below avg intelligence but his lisp makes him seem dumber than he actually is

The fuck is there to discuss?

One's a lightweight/welterweight
The other's a heavyweight
Really not that hard OP

It's not his lisp that makes him seem retarded, it's his actions that make him retarded

Tf is going on with Sup Forums lately? There was just a thread yesterday asking if McGregor could beat Teddy Riner.

What's more amazing is he didn't even knock him out from that. It's like he's fighting Homer Simpson in black face.

you should see the footage of earnier shavers (notoriously hard puncher, most say he hit harder than foreman) connects on larry holmes with a flush overhand right, spinks is limp and practically out cold as he falls and hits the canvas, then he just stands back up. Its unbelievable

youtube.com/watch?v=XoGTufCNN7o
happens at 6 seconds, but there is a slow-mo webm from another angle out there somewhere

Holy fuck, he's kind of knocked out while still standing, if Shavers had not started swinging wildly he'd be ded. Ref should have stopped it.

this thread is retarded

tyson might actually end up killing him

>a heavyweight vs a welterweight
Floyd gets knocked out before the 4th round.

BRAVO

Who gives a shit about pound for pound ? In mma the best p4p is a fucking midget fighting a bunch of nobody.
Just send prime Tyson against GGG Canelo and mayweather in a handicap match and I'm pretty sure he Ko them all in the first

>mfw when i realize that i slept in

>leave memeweather to me

Agreed. P4P is bullshit. Heavyweight fighting is necessarily different than welterweight. This P4P stuff is just mental masturbation.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vlPJ-gvw38

Boxing used to be so fucking good. Before it became part of the Ringling Brothers corporation it was genuinely entertaining and you couldn't help but get into it even if you didn't like boxing.
I mean, by the time Joshua fought Klitschko, Tyson had already had had the same amount of fights in his first year. Obviously I understand the safety aspect, but instead they're building these meme unbeaten records to sell the underdog to make even more cash. It's very sad.

>If I could swim under the sea like a dolphin, then I'd be able to shag a whale.

Is he /ourguy/?

you're wrong

Joshua basically went on the same can crushing apprenticeship as Tyson though

Willing to wager most of the mayweather fans here weren't old enough to see Tyson in his prime. That man was laying EVERYTHING OUT. No way Tyson doesn't KO that fag in 3-4 rounds

Styles make fights. Swarmer against swarmer would be an interesting fight. Marciano vs. Tyson would probably have more fireworks than Tua vs. Ibeabuchi

why are blacks so good at violent sports

Is there anyone who believes Tyson wasn't the biggest roid monkey of all time?

Manlets when will you learn

Tyson kills him, literally.

Why would you even talk about this?

>different weights
I thought you will notice it because of your flag

I think we should just let that shit happen. We're very medically advanced at this point. We should just let literal cyborgs fuck each other up.

Roid monkey....so?

Shut up Argentina. You're 99% retarded as opposed to 70.

I agree, it was just so obvious with the mood swings and cartoon physique.

Surprised nobody ever brought it up.

You're like a shit that didn't have purchase. Why aren't you part of Australia?

God you suck.

how many rounds would it take prime tyson to KO prime floyd?

I give it thirty seconds at best. He could hit his guard to knock him out. This is so fucking ridiculous. A no-name heavyweight would fuck up Floyd.

You've never fought in your life and it's clearly evident. It's like asking if a duck could beat a wolf. You're out of your fucking mind.

All modern heavyweights are memes. Big athletic dudes are exceeding rare. Much rarer than smaller elite athletes. The football/basketball/baseball drain affects heavyweights disproportionately.

Floyd would lose because of Tyson's scary imposing music tbqh

>personally a retired 6;2 MMA fighter

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'd destroy Floyd in a drunken stupor. At a certain point, you're just too strong and big. My biggest loss was agaist a guy that was nearly seven feet tall. I couldn't overcome the size. He was just too big and he won on score. I couldn't tie him up and I guess, I didn't really want to fight at that point anyways.

Is what it is.

how the fuck did he stand up after that

Tyson would had killed Maryweather.

Are all the threads and replies just ironic? Do none of you know what weight classes are?

I didn't know Steve Harvey used to box

Tyson is the ultimate fighter

>big boy vs little boy
hmmmmmmm i wonder whom win????

I did boxing at 1.84 85kg and taller guys were no trouble at all. In fact I prefered it over short bulky guys.

Fought outside my weight class in sparing too. Both under and above. Was pretty cool but not fair

Amateur boxing**

Still fairly confident in real life fights no matter how "big" the guy

so youre saying that jon jones would lose to brian shaw in a fight

I remember the shitstorm after a pay-per-view where Tyson knocked someone out in like 30 something seconds. People paid alot of money for a fight that lasted under a minute. It was hilarious.

Iron Mike was a wrecking ball.

Canelo

>pretending to be 40+ years old
>calling people fags
pick 1