What's the most obnoxious bumper sticker you can see in your country?

What's the most obnoxious bumper sticker you can see in your country?

Do you just post stuff you find from /o/

Where to even begin?

also the people that drive them...
always an old clunker driven by a middle aged sjw bitch.

but then there is a different group of stickers. soccer mom's stickers. "my kid is a proud student at blah blah".

i read narco, carro narco chivas, sorry :D

bumper stickers are an American thing m8
they'd be considered too trashy here for any self respecting individual

Atomkraft nein danke

We get those as well

kek

the new trend her in Denver is a yellow equal sign in a blue box

It's supposed to be some gay rights crap

"BMW" "PORSCHE" "AUDI"

Fuck Internet Explorer and Edge

bumper stickers are for trashy people everywhere.
you don't have them on your rock? hmm

at least I hardly ever see them

Either Sparco or anything related to politics.

I bet he only reads the russian propaganda and watchs RT.

This. I hardly ever see any. And if I do its just something like the logo of a football team or similar

lyl

The "my son is an honor roll student" bumper sticker is the absolute worst. Some fucking bitch in a porsch cayaan on anti depressants thinks I really give two shits about junior getting straight As at stupid school. No wonder the kids are stupid.

anyone who has this bumper sticker is a well adjusted person with a normal family and everything is all dandy and great. ole pops is gonna go out to the golf course later, mother is gonna bake up a nice apple pie, and uhp look at that junior is back at it in the baseball diamond. fucking boring peopleoughta be gassed.

"Antifa"

You're probably a boring cunt as well.

>bumper sticker

The only people who have bumper stickers here are people from the raggar sub-culture, and they're always lewd and/or racist.

key word is probably. you'll never know if I'm boring or not anyways so shut your pie hole little boy.

Rednecks here love to beat up their cars like this and "cruise" while drinking their brains out during the summers. That Dixie flag is extremely commonly displayed, by the way.

Agreed it's almost always trashy people that have them. You'll rarely see a nice new car with a bumper sticker here.

that's actually badass. If I were you I'd make friends with these gentlemen.

You are a boring cunt.

i told you to shut your pie hole.

I dont think ive ever seen bumper stickers in finland.

I see window decals now and then, but no bumper stickers.

colorado beetle ribbons on car antennas

:,)