ITT: Fix another national team

We pick struggling national teams from other flags ITT if possible and try to fix them. And if the national team you choose isn't struggling then pick a lineup that is better.

I'll start for England.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4vKELYq3HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you want them to concede 50 a game?

>Smalling

>Left wing backs

Do the Greek NT.
I ll help you that 5-4-1 is the best option we have against decent opponents, since we have 3-4 good center backs.

back* fuck me

Yeah, you can have a right wing back but having a left wing back is fucking edgy m8!

I was just saying that Rose is shite.

>English team sucks wow they need to change things.
>Changes things
>wow haha why did you use THAT thing are you retarded?

although I agree with u they have so many wingers its not gonna be good utility for them to use none.

If they're wearing an England shirt then yes, they are shite.

A 3atb is the only way to maximize England's potential and midfield depth. Feel free to change a CB but I feel that Cahill and Smalling are decent

Someone pls fix us.... Bruce Arena is fucking us up

>Smalling

Gay centre backs don't work

Problem solved.

>no based Samaras
STOP!

Samaras currently plays for a turkish league 2 team. He unofficially retired when he turned 30 due to some back problems he had.
We really miss him. He always was the one who would successfully take the 0,5 chance we would make against strongly defensive teams (Estonia played 6 defenders - 11 behind the ball 3 days ago)

Would actually work but Southgate would be sacked for being racist

Fix Australia pls

Realistic solutions only, inb4 bring back Kewell and Viduka

I'm curious to hear what you all have to say

I remember in 2013 , he cucked us hard when we were away from home in a 3-1 victory.

Easy

Ange out

Of course

And Kruse out, and Leckie out, and Smith out, ...

Milligan should be out too.

> the absolute state of you

Langerak
Degenek - Sainsbury - Spiranovic - Gersbach
Milligan - Mooy
Leckie - Rogic - Kruse
Juric

I unfucked your kangaroos

>Kruse

4 goals in 56 games

"""""""Forward"""""""

better than any other wingers we've got

Craig Foster would be a better option at this point

Pls anyone help

For the Amerigordos. These are the players you should be playing if you dont want to get btfo like we did to you in Columbus last year. No more Altidore or Dempsey cuz they too old and try to limit the mls players because most are not good.

Juric
Goodwin Mooy Rogic Leckie
Jedinak
Behich Sainsbury D. McGowan Grant
Langerak

Bouch is such a gr8 player

This seems pretty sensible

If Ange plays 3 at the back one more time I'm going to go on a shooting spree

-Memepiss------Dost----------LCIM----------
-------------------Sneijder------------------------
--Wijnaldum--Strootman---Van Ginkel-----
--------de Vrij--Van Dijk--Rekik---------------
------------------Cillessen------------------------

import some more ex-yugos

Best I could do

There's some decent dutch midfielders and great dutch defenders yet you are struggling in qualifiers. It's really amazing how your FA is destroying your team.

>the absolute state of dutch goalkeeping
maybe call van der sar out from retirement?

Here, I fixed Spain.

>Blind

de gay best goalie

Are you Catalonian?

i think we need to put bozza back in goals

While they don't need fixing right now post 2018 WC should be this: Sommer; Widmer, Schär, Akanji, Rodriguez; Zakaria, Xhaka, Freuler; Shaqiri, Seferovic, Mehmedi/ Embolo

Lichtsteiner, Djourou, Behrami and Dzemaili are getting old, and the WC would be a good time for them to bow out and have a changing of the guard. Though honestly why Akanji, who hasn't put a foot wrong so far isn't starting every match over a 30 year old, who's always good for one massive fuck up every match, is anyone's guess.

Pretty simple really.
>Widmer is the next best RB, though if Lang moves to a better league, Hadergjonaj plays well for Huddersfield and Elvedi continues to perform at RB they could end up stacked there
>Akanji is the best CB talent they have, and will probably end up moving next window, especially if he performs well in the CL
>Zakaria looks to be establishing himself at Gladbach and could play Behrami's run, tackle, pass to Xhaka and be a cunt role pretty well.
>Freuler should be played further forward than he is

That midfield is tragic

>keeps Bradley
>replacing our only good goalie

>our

Μystakidis and Gianniotas have limited play times.
I would rather put another CB since we got two decent back ups Papadopoulos , Retsos (3 with tzavellas)
and another Striker behind Mitroglou (Karelis who is mobile when he returns is our only option to be fair) and play Fortounis a bit higher.
Defend till we die and who knows. We ve managed to do quite a few stuff with all out defence.

England have two problems, we have no holding midfielder that can do the Michael Carrick role of playmaking from deep so we always struggle against teams that have even low level competence defence-wise. We always blitz through our qualifying group because we're always against shitbox farmer countries. Even against Iceland we couldn't make attacks because they were defending better than our holding midfield could shape attacks

Our other problem is why I've intentionally not picked a captain, there's not a single English player I can think of that I would consider man enough or proud enough or calm enough to lead the team. Players these days are brats, they should be proud to put on the shirt, someone needs to step up to this role if we're going to go far in tournaments. JT was the last great NT captain

There are so few options....i can't find any solutions to that midfield...

Someone fix bosnia pls they are the biggest letdown of these qualifications
Seeing them lose to cyprus was sad as fuck

What do you guys think about Croatia?

put bainsey in the squad, he'd make a good captain

Remove Rakitic. Implement a real n°6. Win World cup.

jesus christ what happened to holland

Somehow fitting Alli Kane and Lallana into the same side is the way forward. Lallana is underrated and plays really well for England. Walker and Rose play at their best in a back four, and I would put Cahill alongside someone promising like Keane, MacGuire or Mawson. I think you should only play Hendo or Dier alongside someone like Drinkwater who would be great alongside either of them. Hopefully Winks comes through this season, he has a great pass in him.

Pickford/Forster/Heaton
Walker-MacGuire-Cahill-Rose
Dier-Winks-Henderson
Lallana
Alli-Kane

This will get to the quarters of the world cup.

youtu.be/w4vKELYq3HI
This is why Hart shouldn't even be in the squad

it's sad that hart is the closest thing to a captain you guys have

pickford should easily be starting

IT'S sad that he's obviously showing a lot of passion and trying to gee up the squad but all Rppmey can do is fucking cringe. Pretty much sums England up. But desu I think that's why Pep got rid of Hart, he's too big a personality and hasn't got the talent to back that up.

Rakitic on the bench and put Badelj instead. No doubt that Rakitic is the better player but he is not the kind of player we need. He would be much more impactful as the first choice sub playing as a amf like in his Sevilla days.

Also no Brozovic, would rather see Pjaca when fit on the wing, and who knows maybe even Vlašić because he is exactly the type of creative player we need.

Maybe even Kalinić instead of Mandzo because his striker game isn't benefiting the slightest from being memed into muh workrate wingback by Allegri

>starting van persie
>in the year of our lord
janssen's great for the nt, typically

Van persie is done for

>gonzalez
>wood instead of jozy
>getting rid of howard
>williams
Yeah, thanks but no thanks señor chicano

let us win u so we can both qualify and that disgrace of european football does not ._.

Van Persie looked far better against france than Janssen

Chi here, let me try 5-4-1 diamond.

>Johnson
>Areola

>Silva
>Iniesta
That midfield is slow as fuck

>Howard
Did you not watch the costa Rico game

t. SPIC who's also a janitor
Wetback*

At least you got Wood as the sole striker.

Trippier instead of Walker

Where have all our CMs gone lmao

I fixed the French team. What do you think guys?

hendo - ox - dier goat cm

fix Chile Nt )=

>Maclaren
>Leading the line
My sides

Once we are out of wc we should just call up horvarth and give him a solid run
play a 4x3x3
Horvarth
Yedlin - Brooks - Ream - Garza
Kitchen -Acosta- Williams
Nagbe-Bobby-Pulisic

Tbh if we make it to the wc kids may incline more to play soccer. Hopefully not numales no need for more 5'8s

Hey atleast you wont get a train ran on you infront of the outlaws with that lineup

Where's Benzema you fucking racist?

bring back old man valdivia

Can someone fix Mexico pls?

>valdivia

Mitroglou is Marseille now, thankfully. Lad is a great striker and I'm glad he's gone from Benfica.

>if healthy

>rodriguez

Fuck borghi, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj!!!!

I just can't picture Croatia without Srna.

Don't fix it. Let it burn. They've brought enough shame to this country and must finally be stopped.

>not including England's only good player from the Euros

ABLism is a mental illness.

shagging another child prostitute

> Seferovic
> Embolo
> Mehmedi
> Behrami
> Rodriguez
> Akanji
> Xhaka
> Shaqiri

HOLY KEK, what kind of "Swiss" team is this? "Rapefugee Utd" edition?

That's not how it works, because you can't just change the players and have things click. Talent, chemistry between certain players, club form, tactical instruction is all necessary. This isn't FIFA you shitter.

Who do you replace Lichtsteiner and Behrami with soon?

>Lichtsteiner
Michael Lang

>Behrami
Remo Freuler

It's a shame he's done but Vrsaljko is a very good alternative.

I know but we gotta make the best with what we've got.