Russopoors

>Amid soaring inflation, the average monthly salary across Russia shrank to 31,200 rubles ($500).

lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This makes me kinda sad for the people there and is also nothing you should be happy over even if you oppose them as a whole.

If their population is poor, it is desperate and angry, if it is desperate and angry its more likely to pick up rifles and risk its life against whoever gets pointed at by the kremlin.

>If their population is poor, it is desperate and angry, if it is desperate and angry its more likely to pick up rifles and risk its life against whoever gets pointed at by the kremlin.
So how Russia always been?

Nah, 10 years ago trading relations with europe were better and we liked each other more because we saw each other as being mutually beneficial.
At least I dont know about them having a greater grudge then.
Now the sanctions give them a reason to see us as withholding them income out of spite even though if we didnt do so before and the population gets hyped up for every "righteous" agressions their government carries out.

COCИ ХУЙ БЫДЛO)))

ITT: ayy lmaos.

What the fuck is going on here

The thing most of you don't get is that Russians can handle it. They've barely had private ownership in their history and frankly don't care about living poorly, so long as they have a cause to fight for and a well running propaganda machine. They're feeling like an empire and they have missed that feeling. One thing I don't understand is how their leader plans to fix their shitty economy. He fucked up with the West. That was his only chance for short-term growth.

By itself that means nothing. How have the cost of living changed compared to real wages?

this is the economic developments that usually lead to world scale wars

>tfw im going to get nuked because i live on the future battlefields of WW3

So? Russia is still a better place to live than the West.

Ayy lmao

Stupid fucking thread

Kek.

Okay.

10% muslims
highest rate of AIDS of any white country
hurting religious feelings is LITERALLY a crime

0/10 try harder next time.

OP are you an alien?

>comparing Russia Muslims to any other Muslims

Kek

Are you so new that you haven't seen a thread moved to Sup Forums from another board?

>Cheap water
>Cheap food
>Free education.
>Free Medicine
>Our Crimea
>Our Kuril Islands
>Independent country
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

нopм

в гoлoc нaхyй

>Chlorine rusty water
>Shitty barely-food food
>Shitty education
>Joke free "medicine"
>Our CREAM
>OUR ISLANDS!!!

food costs continue to go up
>Spending on food is expected to account for 50 to 55 percent of household income by the end of this year, business newspaper Vedomosti reported Monday. Food prices surged 22 percent in February alone, though that figure is expected to stabilize in coming months, Vedomosti said, citing VTB analysts.

average wage here is $1200 per month. And south africa is the cheapest place to live in the world.

How do you survive?

You forgot the free suicide military service where you get raped until you think death is the better option.

My father used the first opportunity to leave Russia after the cold war ended so that I, his first son, wouldn't have had to deal with that kind of shit.

>unknown

cyka

You should try hokkaido.

>vatnik

We will take back our land fuckin dumb russian. Siberia will be free.

this

they aren't all urban cucks like westerners

>khohol

top kek

Russians are the true enemies, go- I mean guys! I mean, I heard they're even evil Christians who hate gays.

Forget about the Muslims, Chinks, Niggers and Jews!

TOLKO VYIGRALI

Are russians even human?

What the fuck is this?

wutface.jpg

How to deal with feminists.

ayy lmao ok?

By cowardly slapping them while they're on the floor?

Nothing cowardly about showing bitches their place, cuck.

Surely slapping a defenseless person on the floor makes your more manly than anyone.

Sad Ukrainian mutt cretin is in Russia. Hates Russia. Wants Russia to be destroyed.
You're what the Arab muslim is to the West

Russians only understand violence, they're incapable of logic or reasoning.

The Russian Economy is absolute shit, the temperature is shit, apartments are soviet era shit, everyone hates you because you're western, and you're surrounded with Caucuses nigger Chechen and Tatar muslims.

>don't care about living poorly, so long as they have a cause to fight for and a well running propaganda machine
I'm still kinda pissed about our rich joos keeping their moneyz. Under Stalin everyone was poor, everyone was at risk being executed, no rank would shield you from omnipotent state. Everyone burn in hell equally. We miss Stalin so much.

No, It's only vatniks who miss him. Stop lying.

>feminazi
>logic or reasoning.
pick one, nigger.

Money does not equal happiness.
Russki is happy, have beautiful women and strong men.
And you sit in your basement and beat off to russian politicans.

We're 86%. Prepare to be purged liberal filth.

Who wouldn't be happy drinking vodka all day

>Puerto fucking rico
you cant make that shit up

This is happening for a reason. Russia is a nation that prides itself on bullying other countries now and throughout history.

Their thirst for conquest and violence is unmatched in the modern history. They annex sovereign countries every 5 years and have elaborate plans for more. What other country does that?

Shieettttt. I spend $400 a month on booze alone, if i lived in russia i could purchase the same amount for $100.

> bullying other countries
We bought you fairsquare from sweden.
Fuck off you proebalt, cuckbelt

UK before their dicks fell off. US now?

Or you could purchase 4 times more comrade.

>destroy the whole Eastern Europe in half a century
>kill 20 million whites
>public plans and military buildup+training to do it again

No thanks

I have blonde hair and blue eyes but a protruding liver the size of Texas, can I emigrate to Russia?

Only if you can also wrestle bears.

When was the last time UK annexed anything? US started wars, but when did they add pieces of other countries to the US?

Russia is the only country in the world that's still stuck in the 19th century with muh geopolitics muh sphere of influence muh historical Russian land. Literally fuck off shithead.

top kek this ivan diaspora is at it again.

It's twice lower actually. About 15k roubles.
Super power nation as is.

anti russian propaganda gets old.

Not really hohol but nice try. How is your African economy doing. Glad we voted NO

Actually it is. 30k is median salary, meaning that half of russia population earn less, and i'm from crimea where people consider 15k-30k to be middle class salary.
And you know that your vote doesn't mean anything. Go prepare the bull.

>ukranian peasant with blackplague is in thread

>from Crimea

So you're a russian too then

get out, alium.

Unknown country bashes russia, definitely not the jews.