Will an African team ever win the WC? (inb4 France or England)

Will an African team ever win the WC? (inb4 France or England)

What is the reason for this? Cognitive ceiling? Individually, African players (in European teams) are skilled and highly athletic, but in national teams, they are terrible.

France or England

China will win a WC before an African team will do so

While Chinese people are smart and work well together in the way that insects tend to, they aren't athletic enough to compete with Euros

Lack of good infrastructure for youth development probably.

They also direct their career to high earning destination like turkey or Qatar very early. Can't blae them given the poverty level they were raised in

No, because France and England allways cap the best negros.

Netherlands, Portugal and Belgium have their fair share of niggers as well. I dont think theres a single western/northern european team without a nigger in their starting 11.

Iceland, Sweden, Finland are the only ones I can think of.

WC winners will always be either europeans or South americans

>north american
maybe
>asia
not likely
>oceania
impossible
>africa
never

our players are born in France, just like yours they are also born in France, kek

>yfw Poortugal has more players born in France than french player born in Africa

This is the main reason.

It's very hard for poor countries to consistently perform well in international competitions.

Also, blacks generally can't into goalkeeping.

>win
>England

>a team of niggers is bad

No shit. They need at least a couple brains to function properly.

It's hard when France, England, and Germany take all their best talents.

Sup Forums please go, any African team can shit on the USMNT

If South Africa wins, unleash the vuvazelas

>de lusion

but the USMNT is a bunch of mulattos & spics.

don't miss the honduras game on tuesday

If they agree to relocate every black in those countries back to their ancestral homeland they could have the footballers. They'd be a bit stuffed after one generation without first world training and facilities though. In fact they'd be worse of overall considering a lot of the players playing for African NTs have benefited from European training, particularly from France.

I hope the US football team beats Honduras and qualifies by some miracle just so it can get raped by Senegal or Nigeria.

All the good niggers move to Europe.

>forgetting our arch nemesis Ghana who knocked us out of the WC 3 times in a row
Gotta respect them but I hate them

I regularly win the WC with Algeria on FIFA / PES

>Mahrez
>Boudebouz
>Brahimi
>Slimani
>Fehgouli
>Gholam

Just a few of my GOATS