FIBA Eurobasket 2017

Gameday 3 edition

Six games today, which one will watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamsports.me/sports/basketball
archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/15/grid/A/rid/8732/sid/8722/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=82D7i_YRiME
youtube.com/watch?v=_1eTKk7jIY8
youtube.com/watch?v=JPW17dVbIC8&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=3wbJekH42Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slovenia - Greece should be a decent game
Lithuania - Italy as well
Germany - Israel worth watching for the meme potential

Germany to destroy the Israelis.

Nah, Germany will surrender and appologise for not surrendering hard enough later on. Germany is playing agaisnt Israel after all...

I hope we bounce back. We have a very bad coach.

Does anyone know a good stream for the games?

Sometimes they add acestreams here
streamsports.me/sports/basketball

Based Iceland.

thanks senpai

Dont worry, we always lose against you guys

I want Iceland to meme win against france

>Dragić complaining he's already too tired to play 30min

I wonder why. Could be perhaps that he played every single friendly game with only a few rests between halfs?

Since we wont win the group, we'll finish either second or third. That means that we will play either Italy, Germany or Lithuania. Very hard matches. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost. If we do win we will play Croatia in the 1/4 finals. And we always choke against them.

same, its going to be hard though.
dont worry about us senpai, no one expects us to do good this year.

Group D is so shit compared to A and B

>tfw the only 2 players in Greece who play well are Panathinaikos players

really grinds my gears

Is anyone else disgusted when a teams coach is explaining the startegy in english language? like wtf
Example: Iceland

coach is canadian

>expecting new worlders to learn icelandic

well, our explains in Serbian...

wait, so there are no rules for what nationality the head coach can be?

Ofc not.

Iceland is slowly sinking, too bad

fuck everything about finland desu

archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/15/grid/A/rid/8732/sid/8722/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html

gg to you for discovering that in 2017

surely we can beat these bootleg russians

Some chimp outs until the games start
youtube.com/watch?v=82D7i_YRiME

youtube.com/watch?v=_1eTKk7jIY8

Dragić,
Murić
Dončić
Blažić
Nikolić
Zagorac

I wonder why

>c

What did Zagorac mean by that?

I am Georgian

Reminder that Greeks are scum that needs to be purged

youtube.com/watch?v=JPW17dVbIC8&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=3wbJekH42Gg

I'm greek

Why isnt albania in this sport you faggots!

is Ikibey meme also present on this board??

Turkey is stealing their players.

my prediction

Slovenia 80-Greece 76

suspense game

Lacovic saving the day

LMAO Dimec and Vidmar, two real Slovenes are not singing the anthem while all other diasporas are. What did they mean by this?

what matters is to determine if they do it out of true patriotic feeling or because mandatory show-off public image without feeling anything, though

Cant wait to lose again!
I really want antetokoumpo to brake his leg or something

>Georgia loosing to Ukraine

What did they mean by this?

which one? Thanasis is more Greek than those yank wannabes

I swear winning against lithus got into their heads and they don't want to play defence

To be honest winning against us this year isn't even that much of an achievment. I love my team, but God damn do we look bad this year.

>no one expects us to do good this year.
getting 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014 flashbacks desu

You getting the real refball in this match.

I mean, true, but that's the least of our problems right now...

our guard issues remind me of 2006 but at least we had an abundance of big men
we're gonna be fucked when (no if with the shite tier of refs in this tourney) JV and Gudaitis get into foul trouble
and really wish Maciulis would play PF instead of Kuzminskas, being both tougher and a lot more shit when trying to iso

>Slovenia
>Randolph

Thats a weird surname for a slovene.

I disagree.
Having those extra points, or having a smaller point difference plays a matter in player confidence, which obviously boosts the players and makes the opponent thinkful. Right now slovenians are relieved of pressure that they need to make 4-5 mistakes in a row for us to take the lead.

>Georgia
>Dixon

Thats a weird surname for a georgian.

I dont understand why do they still need him since they now have competitive players.
For non basketball teams like Portugal Romania UK Finland I would totally agree and accept it, but Slovenia is just forcing its way to become a better team. Rules allow him but its kinda bad morale for the team imo.

>talking shit about Daryl

Works in theory, except our front line is so abysmally awful we could never hope to threaten the Slovenians with anything other than a flurry of 3-pointers, just like we did with the French.

Regardless, our primary focus should be defense. We fucked that up monumentally yesterday (95pts). Our team just doesn't have the offense to go very far, so we need to start by keeping them low.

gas the kikes, am i rite?

I personally don't understand why non-basketball nations just don't accept their fate.
We're shit at football, but we don't have any naturalized players.

good luck with us getting anyone naturalised after that cut-dick-sucking skater cunt

>cut-dick-sucking skater cunt
wut

>10% 3-pointers

I actually prefer Kuzminskas over Maciulis. He's doing a decent job. Could be better, but that can be said about anyone. I respect Maciulis. He's one of the best players Lithuania has ever produced, but he's getting old. He's obvously very skilled and experianced, but he's really slowing down and tires out pretty fast if compared to other players. Gotta admire the mans dedication though.

Nah , Since the teams that progress in the Final tournament are 24 , and the good/decent basketballing teams are(not counting this years appearance of many teams) :
Lithuania , Serbia , Spain , Greece , France, Italy , Croatia , Slovenia , Russia , Germany, Turkey = 11
I believe not allowing smaller teams to upgrade themselve a bit(just by 1 player) would kill competition.
Its a good thing for the tournament but when those players do unreal plays against your/my team we suddently feel annoyed.

xD

>not having a token nigger pg on your team
are you a bigot or something

there is no refball we're just shit quit dring the Ioannou kool aid

naturalised an ice-skater (amidst many differing opinions of whether we should) to participate in winter olympics, fucked up there, immediately ran off to represent Israel afterwards
I meant that Maciulis should be playing closer to the basket and against bigger slower guys, not Kuzminskas
best thing would be to have a decent actual PF... fuck the pacers

Not enough lead for Slovenia, 3rd quarter is the choke quarter for us. It will be a though game.

>we don't have any naturalized players
lel, what about Fiodor Černych?

boy if u cant take the lead to us in our current state ur team aint as good as I expected.

Stop being a negative Janez.
For once in your life belive in something.

Moved to Lithuania as a child and not because of sports. Started training in Lithuania and speaks fluent Lithuanian.

Greece has always been a pain in the ass for Slovenia, that's why I don't have a good feeling.

>zaza actually jumping
getting desperate now

On a NATIONAL team nevertheless. Im pretty sure France started out like that as well and now look at them.

I guess youre right then. Feels good man.

nah
france imported niggers en masse from africa they're a part of population now
dixon is an isolated example and a kind of a novelty so nothing to worry about

I just wonder if he still has his Russian citizenship, since he was born in Russia.

>one (1) 3pt shot scored the whole match
please just score one more, jesus

>it's another "shit-tier ref in a game way out of his lead gets offended by expectedly legit criticism from people accustomed to this level of play" episode

what the fuck is Slovenia doing

choking

Dear Slovenian people, the trick in fast-naturalizing US players is to do it with good ones, like McCalebb or Jeter, you see?

>Why yes, i am an european

Well, color me surprised. Papagiannis is stepping up for a painfully lacking position in the team, and the guards and playing with some creativity and passion. Didn't see that coming.

If Greece wins tonight they are sorta locked for 2nd?
France Slovenia have to play so one of them will be with at least 2 defeats (since France already lost to >Poland and Slovenia might lose to >us). Greece has the easiest programme left but Im kinda afraid of Finland because they re the home team.

>Doncic pushing Papagiannis
for what reason

>purest genes in whole europe

Doncic getting bullied lel

Slovenia already tilt
>gg bois thanks for the fun.

calm down, our turn to choke will come

poland be shaking in their boots
Lauri Markkanen will drop a triple double tonight

did he get injured or not after all? Didn't read anything

get ready Bogrinio is coming

oh fug i forgot about that