Which country has the more buttblasted rapebabbies?

Which country has the more buttblasted rapebabbies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.abc.com.py/edicion-impresa/politica/saqueos-y-violaciones-durante-ocupacion-de-la-posguerra-del-70-25700.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not rapebabies since Brazil barely had Native Americans to begin.

USA
By the way they post Chicanos seems eternally arseblasted. Not even baiting

Estados Unidos

No one hates/cares about Spain here. Meanwhile, the entire national identites of balkanites revolve around hating turks.

1 - USA Hispanics
2 - Mexicans and Peruvians

Why do you guys think we're buttblasted? We're extremely satisfied being born in this great country. Only dumbass cholos, and liberal arts majors care about that >muh heritage bullshit.

Have you actually talked to a balkanite before?

I love the country but certainly mexico. From what I understand cabron literally means bastard rape baby of an indio. Also, my mexican friends always try and talk about how they "used to be blonde" as a kid, or "have mostly spanish blood". When you go to the country, all their billboards and advertisements have white people on them, along with their tv shows, but irl I only saw a very apparent white person like once a day, if that. They just need to accept that they are indio rape babies and get on with it.

CHI

CA

Holy shit, I entered the thread to say "Peruvians among Latin Americans, but Mexicans on a Global Scale because of the whole USA thing".

Why are Peruvians so angry? Never understood that.

mexicans are one of the most butthurt countries on par with india

Germany

i had (not ) and yeah he's wrong
you're serbian, your entire national identity revolves around hating albanians, kosovars (inb4 same thing) and croatians
croatia's entire national identiy revolves around hating serbians, hungarians and slovenians (inb4 same thing), and so on so on. you guys hate neighbors so if there's someone hating Turkey it should be Greece and Bulgaria (and Armenia of course)

Monkeys conqured the natives?

.....sort of

Why are you posting black confederates, spic?

bad research. i was looking for brazilian armed forces and grabbed the first pic that wasn't an engraving/painting
my bad m8

If they were black you would be black too since most Paraguayans are rape babies of Brazilian soldiers

test

nice brazilian education, nice

>i'm a cuck

Korea

You are rapebabies, except the women were black.

95% of males killed
9 years of Brazilian occupation

15 years of argentinian occupation
who kept brazilian dicks in their pants?
[spoiler]it was UK actually[/spoiler]

Amerindiantina barely had armies in this war.

all of latin america teaches about "dem evil europeanzz stole our gold"
thats all they learn about europe actually. Filipinas too
>rapebabies of africans AND europeans
haha that must really suck

nice brazilian education, nice

Actually I've heard that from Paraguayan sources

m.abc.com.py/edicion-impresa/politica/saqueos-y-violaciones-durante-ocupacion-de-la-posguerra-del-70-25700.html

mmm, not at all, Europe is probably the main focus of our history education here.
But it is true for Spain, since that was the only time they did anything relevant

Add levantines aka arap rapebabies too
also add (F)ersia.

I'd say the balkans, they literally genocided each other 20 years ago.

We did that but 150 years ago.

We are barely more civilized.

you didn't
it is known brazilians can't read

jesus christ is that an actual textbook? I'm not lolbertarian, but that's abysmal.