youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3EDk6Ku5M
youtu.be/Cyzb-diZ3Ds
youtu.be/TZSt-pxTz50
youtu.be/NofReHVZySM
youtu.be/HTS7ev6IeZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=CYst6EAfz6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gpOs_FlH7a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude sold his car to make a music video that doesn't even have 20,000 views. Peak JUST

DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY

Dude doesn't give a single fuck, I respect that in a weird way

That's called being a psychopath

youtube.com/watch?v=gkaxbaX1WAE

I TALK ABOUT EM OPENLY

His single minded determination is unique in a somewhat disturbing way, I'm pretty sure even he recognises he's pretty much a joke but he still keeps at it.

>Then she went to sleep permanently when she drank bleach
KEK

He thinks he'll have one million listeners on Spotify
Only fucking huge artists get that many listeners
He has no talent at all and a well of undeserved confidence

I MOLD YOUNG MINDS SIMILAR TO POTTERY

OP, do you know how much debt the average person has? $150k is nothing.

the average person also has a job to pay that debt, unkle adams raps full time.

Oh shit. Yeah, that's no good

JUST

Apparently some person he declines to name invested $71,000 into his music career.

Corey believes in the struggle.

that kind of attitude of not giving up is exactly what you need to make it

His mom :(

two memes one shitty rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3EDk6Ku5M

Anthony's roundness really contrasts Chris's sharpness

no sad face opposite emoticon

holy crap. he sounds straight up gay.

>Dude still believes he can be a famous rapper by sinking himself into debt
>Meanwhile Lil Bitcha$$ is making millions of dollars just by singing about coke and hoes while putting zero effort on production
This is just sad at this point.

Why do people think they are entitled to make money just because they make music? This guy is an idiot.

This guy is going to end up killing himself

definitively /ourguy/

He's like a less charismatic, more sane, uglier, and dumber Charlie Kelly.

He must be mentally not well. He looks disturbed. That timid 'sorry i had to shut the door' when he was probably crying. Feels bad man :((((((((((((

This is hard to watch :(

when will these two collab

Not as hard to watch as this

youtu.be/Cyzb-diZ3Ds

that's all true and would be worth respecting except the thing that he's going after is an idea that is worth shitting on, the whole "I want to make it big" and "I've got to overcome the odds" kind of thing is fucking pathetic, the world that he's living in is one that is worth going extinct.
it's a shame he couldn't give a fuck about something that actually matters, then he might actually be doing something worth a damn

jesus you can't even like this ironically it's just terrible

He needs to disappear from the internet and go back to a regular job. This is reality, not a movie

wouldn't it be amazing if he keeps going on this path,, but become disillusioned, starts doing drug the gets face tattoos and reinvents himself as a trap rap star and gets modest success?

I've been watching all these vlogs he's been doing and honestly I just feel bad for him and hope he can make it, but it seems like he's just in too deep at this point, he's seriously delusional.

He's got no idea what he's doing

WHy would he quit his job to do this? That's not even necessary

This honestly wouldn't be bad if only it wasn't for the music video.
The song is catchy and he's shows charisma but god that music video is fucking awful.

He's fucking delusional. There is no market out there for a guy who makes the music he does right now and there likely never will be.

He has deluded himself into thinking if he spends 24/7 working on music he'll become a success. He refuses to accept he doesn't have the talent or connections to become a star.

I actually liked Original. It was like Ugly Duckling met Mr B

>y I just feel bad for him and hope he can make it
fuck that. why would you want this generic awful music to 'make it'? there is already enough mediocre shit.

I dunno why I care but I do, he seems like a genuine guy.

If Sup Forums can embrace Viper, Icy P and tha Funky Bunch, Poon Patrol and Suicide is an Option, why can't Sup Forums bring Unkle Adams into our hot garbage fire meme music collection?

The 'music' itself sounds exactly the same as everything on the market today, though.

These videos were made in September

youtu.be/TZSt-pxTz50

Why is he uploading them now?

That was 6 months ago. He points out that his monthly spotify listeners is 18,000. I just checked, and it's still at 18,000.

Showing how unsuccessful you are publicly is not going to make you successful. It just makes you look pathetic. He's essentially pleading for people to help him

Because he refuses to embrace his status as a meme. There are, what, 16,000 people in the Unkle Adams shitposting fb group? He's got an audience that would actually give him money if he made a patreon and started to embrace his status as a meme. Boom, instant unjust.

That's really sad

No it doesn't. Listen to what hip hop that is actually doing numbers right now sounds like.

he says in the most recent one that he had them unlisted, he only just made them public.

the whole series is a cry for help
He has so many better options like or just giving up and getting an office job.
His passion and motivation is admirable, but he's pouring it into the wrong cup

He's going out of his way to fuck his life up. Intentionally putting himself in more and more debt to make it harder on himself, so he can later come back and say "look I overcame all this".

Of course, he's not going to overcome this because his music is a joke and he doesn't know what he's doing.

Why can't he get a job and "just keep going" with this horrible rap career? This is dumb. I'm thinking he had/has no father figure in his life, which is sad.

There is no way hes spending all his time on his music. It almost seems like he just doesn't want to work.

>It almost seems like he just doesn't want to work.

You mean there are actually people like that?

If he was $164,000 in debt in September, that number has to be closer to $200,000 now, if not more.

He's also clearly terrible at managing his money. He talks about having Home Depot credit cards and shit like that. And he owes like $5,000 on those alone. The interest rates on those types of cards (Lowes, Best Buy, J Crew etc) are absurd. No one who knows what they're doing opens cards like that.

>dumber Charlie Kelly
not possible friendo; you're talking about the inventor of milksteak here

the dude has had a job in the past, he's just so delusional that he thinks he can make a living from his music when he gets like 10,000 views on each of his songs.
yeah he is really out of his depth.

He's got good voice talent, but his rhymes are stupid.

Literally "Creature Comfort: Hip Hop Remix"

good fucking god

>over a picture of a cow

Yeah I know I'm just saying it seems like he's refusing to go back to a normal job. I would like to know what he does on a daily basis that's keeping him from going back to work. I'm certain all his time isn't spent towards marketing his music and stuff like that.

Like, you're $164,000 in debt, you clearly need to get a job and start paying it off (which is going to take a very fucking long time). He's sold his house and his car. By the looks of it, this guy is around 35 years old. He's screwed.

he says he's 31
There's something he's not telling us though

forget the actual rapping, even if that were good enough he's a pop shill that has absolutely nothing interesting sonically going for him and even as far as good pop music goes he's just a sellout that can't even sell out

What do you mean?

I think he thinks that because some of his music videos got a couple hundred thousand views that he's close to making it.

I predict big things for Unkle Adams by the end of the year. Screencap this

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself by the end of the year.

something he's not telling us about his mental health and how he spends his time.
as a novice Unk historian I know he used to smoke and drink, maybe he's relapsed

hardest ive laughed on Sup Forums all week

He fucking sold his car to pay his debts then took out another fucking loan to buy another car like a month after.

Oh yeah, I think he definitely might have mental problems. He might not know it. But all these vlogs where he's laying out his financial problems is definitely not normal behavior. I think he's losing touch with reality

...it's sunday...

>Unk historian
Can I get a quick rundown on the Saskatchewan skirmish?

>Adams never gives up and sticks to the dream
>Goes into even more horrific straits of debt
>Eventually all his property gets repossessed
>Forced to live with a friend on the shitty side of town
>Said friend gets in trouble a lot and Adams ends up getting involved
>Spends years in this shitty state of living, working shit jobs to pay off his debt
>Discovers sides of himself he didn't know he had
>Adams takes up songwriting again in his spare time
>Ends up producing a masterpiece
I want to see this happen

There's no proof it actually occured

youtu.be/NofReHVZySM

"The good news is, I remembered that I have two more credit cards. I can't actually withdraw money, but there's still some hope because we can buy some goods from these stores, sell em, convert it to money, and keep going after this dream."

So he proceeds to go buy a bunch of tool sets from Home Depot and monitors from Best Buy.

I had a Best Buy card because when I bought my laptop they allowed 0% 12 month financing if you signed up for the card. I paid the computer off in like 6 months, and never used the card.

The interest rates on these cards is like 20%. This guy's an idiot. He did all this to be able to film a video, which has 20,000 views in 4 months.

youtu.be/HTS7ev6IeZ4

You shouldn't care. this guy 100% does not give a fuck about music, he is only into music because he want social and economic rewards. He is making music for the wrong reasons and his music sucks. There are hundereds of people on bandcamp making more unique music and doing it because they love music that you could be rooting for.

that doesnt change my comment

Wtf. Who is his target audience? What a stupid fucking album title and cover

Unkleadams.png

>Funeral Doom Metal

hehe

holy shit this fun to watch.

Compare this guy spending 200 on props for his music video to someone like death grips spending zero dollars on a music video cause they actually care about music and are creative.

What drives people to celebrity seeking Sup Forums? Surely more than just the attention?

This guy has nothing on my boy Morfeen dropping sick under-the-floor-tile beats.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYst6EAfz6Y

I don't know. I think mentally he has something wrong with him. To quit your job to make this kind of bullshit is bad enough. To refuse to quit when you're $200,000 in the red is even worse.

I just watched a video where he condemned people who wanted to be actors, but worked 8 hour days at dead end jobs to get by, because the fact that they were working a normal job meant they didn't really want to be an actor.

He's stupid, and I'm glad he's failing.

he thinks the path to success is to tirelessly buy visors for your dumb music video

Fantano's video of him making fun of Unkle Adams video has 3x the views of the actual unkle adams video

he's bringing visor back man.
also quads checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpOs_FlH7a4
he fucking namedrops roblox in this song

Okay, fuck Unk.

For real.

He doesn't actually want to put in the hard yards and the effort, he just wants to get lucky and "blow up" on minimal effort. His idea of hard work isn't actually honing his skills as a rapper and getting better so people actually like him, it's just repeating the same mistakes over and over and flipping TVs he gets from Best Buy so he can fucking eat.

He isn't hoping that he gets big because he's good he's just hoping he'll get lucky off one song and become an overnight sensation but he also fails to realise you have to put in the hard work and be good for that to even happen! He legit sold a computer monitor to get a haircut because in his mind, it was an investment that he needed to look good when all these people see his video for an average rap track with an average video.

Goddamn.

who the fuck produces these beats for him.

jfc

I love that everyone in this thread thinks this dude's life is real. He's a character.

sums up this whole thread in the first 18 seconds

This dude is the modern day Diogenes

hope so

>Avant-Garde Jazz

Good thread
This is the most fun I had in Sup Forums in a long time