I still have no idea what the fuck was their problem

I still have no idea what the fuck was their problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnth6StLVu8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They wanted to remove commies but you were on the way

butthurt from losing WWI

they wanted your land and replace you with germans, good think you survived

its a mystery
but luckily they were defeated and we can live in peace now

>we can live in peace no-

>1939
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

this + butthurt at being an empirelet

Lust for power and fueled by this

>we declared war on the entire world by ourselves (except with a couple of completely powerless and useless allies)
>in the process, we proudly committed the Rape of Belgium, had a policy of sinking all civilian ships and were the first to use chemical weapons, despite it being banned by international law
>we lost said war and had to deal with some very modest consequences
>this must be the jews' fault!
how fucking deluded can one people possibly be, holy shit

>

polish people are noble savages and it is german burden to bring civilization to the polish man

Or maybe, just maybe we can leave them in their own filth like every other normal country would do.

>Rape of Belgium
unfortunate
>had a policy of sinking all civilian ships
Lusitania had ammunition cargo in it though
> were the first to use chemical weapons
France
>despite it being banned by international law
don't think the Geneva Convetion even mentioned that desu. You know what subject it touched upon? Blockading an entire country from getting food.
>had to deal with some very modest consequences
top kek

Nein!
Am deutschen Wesen soll Polen genesen

If you take a closer look literally EVERYONE having any power in the 3rd reich was either a manlet, obese or ugly.
Those people were bullied from childhood, through childhood and probably early adulthood.
Nazism was just a massive beta uprising that had it's tool in the millions.

Hmmm yes hello.

I hate Germans

In fact, most of the world does

Literal mongoloid who was a total edgelord because he got bullied for looking like a Jew.

So this is why Sup Forums loves it so much?

t. insecure obese nigger

His face looks like he got the south american head binding treatment and is already balding in his 20s, come the fuck on

Wtf? Is that true?

It really isn't.

Hello cuckservative

Only Angl*s hate Germanbros

Ha I knew it.

sadly it is true
whenever i visit another country, i pretend to be austrian so people dont spit in my face

Excellent post

My theory suggests that.
It's always the social outcasts that firmly believe in superiority of nazis and are convinced that living under hitler was some kind of paradise.

It's literally true. Furthermore, you're a disgrace to your country and ancestors, and I hope they would be ashamed of you.

That shape of a country is pretty aesthetic, desu.

This, but with switzerland

>implying it wasn't
It's because your country isn't filled with Africans yet, you aren't very nostalgic

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnth6StLVu8

Half the banter I have in my intellectual circles relates to German autism in WW1, WW2 and the Migrant Crisis.

We laugh at these docile dogs. It's good they won't be around in a century.

Why can't you guys just do it though? If you have so much contempt for the Poles, why not just let them be and limit your contact to the minimum necessary import-export relationship?

My ancestors wouldn't tolerate a single nigger in this country so no probably not

The commies are the same and always have been.
Bunch of mostly middle to upper-middle class disappointments to their parents who manage to convince enough people that their problems are everyone else's and you wind up with people who couldn't even manage their own lives in charge of everyone's.

>unfortunate
and deliberate

>Lusitania had ammunition cargo in it though
Lusitania wasn't the only example

Germany literally had a POLICY of sinking EVERY SINGLE SHIP, even hospital ships carrying only civilians and nothing else.

>France
France used tear gas first (i.e. what police forces still use today). None of the countries at war considered tear gas to be a violation of the Hague Convention. Germany was the first to actually violate said convention.

>don't think the Geneva Convetion even mentioned that desu
Hague Convention, 1899, which Germany had signed and ratified.

>You know what subject it touched upon? Blockading an entire country from getting food.
This is simply wrong. Even today, blockades aren't illegal, the UN Security Council has the authority to enforce blockades. Blockades have ALWAYS been "sometimes legal, sometimes illegal", there has never been any sort of clear legal concensus.

>top kek
Considering everything they did, and considering that they kept their country after the war, yes, it was pretty modest.

obsessed

Err, I don't think that's true at all. At least here in Norway virtually nobody hates Germany. Nazi Germany is thought of as a kind of a different Germany. The current Germany is respected just like most other countries.

It's only an Anglosphere thing.

Quisling.

Did they really wanna genocide the poles or was it "muh" clay?

You're talking about modern communists ie. edgy teens in their rebel years.
I'm talking about actual nazis back in the day.

Actually, we were the single most popular country in 2016
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/

>We laugh at these docile dogs.
Same here.

FÜR DANZIG

>most of the world views u.s.s.r. as a bigger threat than germany
>poland is your natural ally in war against the u.s.s.r.
>britain appeases you with the hope that you'll lead an anti-soviet war
>ally with the u.s.s.r., invade poland and end up in war with britain
>declare war on the u.s.s.r., lose and give them half of europe

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

>French naziboo
lel, he's been chased out of /fr/ for his pathetic pro-krautnigger cuckoldry, and so now he's instead spamming it in other threads

pathetic

Norway isn't the entire world tho

gdańsk*

How does one stamp out the German menace?

wtf are you talking about

Kek. Even in the circle of social outcasts stormniggers are social outcasts.

holy shit, perfectly summarized

No, but I've never experienced that people from other countries hate germans.

Wilhelm was a good boy. he dindu nuffin
Teutons would like a word with you

should've let the slavs finish the job

>be Nazis
>have essentially free reign in choosing your post-victory borders
>decide on that shitty mess
Also the Nazis should have focused on Germanising HRE territories in the west rather than the e*st, which they simply should have dominated rather than attempting to colonise tbqh.

I don't know anyone here who doesn't hate Germans. In my local village we always give German tourists wrong directions when they come here, you can spot them a mile away with that dire accent and general meekness.

>Teutons
who?

I didn't even post the picture kek, he's probably a butthurt Anglo-Canadian

my ancestors ;)

yours too :^)

Then I'm guessing it's a british thing to do.
However I would say that Germans will be hated a lot more in the future when they destroy all of europe by letting Merkel stay another 4 years.

That's because they don't say it to your face, just like whites don't say "I hate niggers" or "I hate muslims" irl. It's a mix of being coward and being polite.

Fair point.

How would one go about germanizing netherlands, belgium, and switzerland?

First of all, that leaf isn't me

Second, I had assumed you were the French poster always spamming /fr/ with naziboo shit (who consistently gets told to fuck off) seeing as that style of image is exactly the kind that he would post.

Fixed

How did the land of poets and thinkers fall for this? Prussia was a mistake.

I know it isn't you, you don't seem like a friendly Québecois

>Second, I had assumed you were the French poster always spamming /fr/ with naziboo shit (who consistently gets told to fuck off) seeing as that style of image is exactly the kind that he would post.
Are you autistic? There were at least 5 "naziboos" for 2 autistic kikes this morning, and I wasn't even posting (just like you apparently)

Brits are truly the best people in the world

kek

I guess you have a point about the brits, but most people around the world understand that you're no longer nazi germany. I believe you guys hate yourself a lot more than the world does.

I had this pulled on me in a hotel bar in Chicago once...claimed to be from Luxembourg....lol

the call of the blood

they didn't really know themselves, they just followed the call

Then you are wrong.
Brits are only first level in that category.

>Prussia was a mistake.
How

homos too, SA was full of them

Switzerland is already mostly German, and the Netherlands could be let be under the guise of being "Germanic". Lorraine, Franche Comte and Belgium would be harder to Germanise, but assuming the Nazis are willing to be as cruel to the French as they were to the Slavs, it would be doable.

Have you ever seen a German woman?
You'd rather go to war than sit at home with Helga if you were Kraut as well.

(you)

Maybe I'm wrong but at least I'm correct about Norway. How do you know that the rest of the world hate you?

>mfw the alt-right today is filled with homos as well

If they're so great, why did Hans prefer nice French girls?

Polls don't represent the people at all you dumbnut

>Germany literally had a POLICY of sinking EVERY SINGLE SHIP,
Literally only happened because they were being blockaded by Britain. They declared the North Sea to be a military battlefield, later in the war Britain even disguised some military ships as merchant ones, and this incident with Lusitania only serves to prove that even the civilian ships weren't always so civilian after all
>This is simply wrong.
Their entire population was starving because of the blockade later in the war, chemical warfare was extremely inefficient and even could backfire, most of its power was psychological. A military blockade is fine, but not when it's deliberately done to harm civilians this much
>and deliberate
The soldiers were paranoid, that's never as good thing. Put yourself in their position: what would you do if you were told the civilians in an area you were occupying were all heavily armed and ready to resist you?

(citation needed)

who knows, it's not a problem to marry between Europeans though, it's not race mixing with monkeys

German gals weren't all that bad at the time desu. This is a reason for the British imperialism though.

Name one.

Inb4 you name people not in the Alt-Right

>Did they really wanna genocide the poles
Partially. They wanted to replace most of Poles with Germans and Germanize the rest (hence a giant action of kidnapping Polish kids). They also attempted to completely wipe out Polish intellectual elites. The remaining ones would be turned into a nation of brainless slaves to the Master Race.

are you talking about WWI, perhaps?

lebensraum for food production

Greg Johnson aka Grindr Greggy

Sounds like paradise.

Media, comments by normal common people on the internet, news articles

>
Rohm and his buddies, Hitler knew this well

You know it to be truth Pierre.