Why does india get soo much shit for being designated when africa is like pic related ? (pun not intended)

why does india get soo much shit for being designated when africa is like pic related ? (pun not intended)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
youtube.com/watch?v=rX1T6UeZj7I
youtube.com/watch?v=J1NtisTlZPw
newser.com/story/201082/guy-skips-work-for-24-years-gets-fired.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Comparing yourself to a literal hellhole
I found your problem faqm.

Africa is not the best meter of comparison

Dude just go outside and clean up the rubbish. Make it look nicer for fucks sake.

because they're more clearly not human

>he thinks it's good to be compared to Africa
>he thinks we should be bashing fucking Africa, as if anything is expected from niggers

el oh el

india doesnt just get shit for half of its population not being wipe their own ass, but it gets shit for everything. seriously, the country is so fucked its not funny.

i went on a business trip to audit some shitty indian company because they paid a fuckton for this, and once we got there we were shocked

there was fraud left and right, on all levels of the company. There were even workers listed being paid who werent in the company. its just everythings shit in india. the streets, the people, the buildings.

all shit.

At lease Japan has the right idea.

We expect better from actual hans, pooinloostan. Dont compare yourselves to monkeys

Because you're being held to a higher standard. A European standard.
Do you really want us to treat you like animals, ruin all chances of your natives to be entrepreneurs, and have your country subsist on international handouts?

Get into plumbing, habeeb. You can make millions once you learn how to lay a sewer line.

Because we expect that of them.

I mean, how hard is it to just pick up your trash? Take some pride in how your country looks for Christ's sake

Because they have a fairly rich culture otherwise.

They have a space program for god's sake.

Africans know they are filth.

Indians think they are literally white Europeans when they are total filth themselves.

at least india is able to be communicated with

Because your government literally made a video telling people to poo in the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

you honestly think there is a difference between this and manhattan?

I can't see any shit/people squatting, hell there isnt even that much rubbish on the floor considering the amount of people about.

That seriously reminds me of places I visited in India. Just looks like a market in a poor country.

Africans are advanced enough to know not to shit in the streets

Come on poo... you guys just have designated shitting streets, and Africa is a designated shitting continent...

I-Is this real?

bruh they eat humans in africa

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Ive been to india and i can tell you right now that its just as bad as africa.

Trash all over the place, dead people literally left dead on the side of the road and in ditches and every majorly populated area LITERALLY smells like shit.

Because Africa won't be a superpower by 2020 like India

its literally anarchy over there

I don't see any poo in that picture

Also
>africa is a country
>indian education

i want africa to be pulled down with us

come to think of it, even African don't shit in the street.
you guys are truly the lowest form of life

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM

It wasn't even their government. It was fucking UNICEF who felt they had to do something about it.

CANT MAKE THIS UP

This is not how future-superpowers post on Sup Forums.

I've always wondered if this is more or less prevalent than the nature documentaries show.

>Comparing yourself with literal subhumans in order to feel better, rather than actually improving yourselves

Wow, I never thought my opinion of Indians would get any lower.

O-oh OK. Are you sure that it wasn't Malmö?

pic related is an RDP house. Every person below a certain income can get one of these. 3 million has already been built. Go compare yourself to animals. You are not africa tier.

ps: each one of those houses has a loo

Oh shit, I'm agreeing with a leaf... What the fuck is going on?

newfag

>Indians
>anywhere in Sweden

Finland come on. I know you can do better.

I always heard the poo in loo meme, I just wasn't aware of the fact that UNICEF made it.

You're right.You guys are 50% nigger 50 % muslim

used to live there when i was a kid, can confirm they shit where they like, but its mostly in rural areas

Okay, I take it back then. Denmark is fucking awesome btw dude. My dad's family is from there, true aryans if I ever saw one

Cheers mate, I've met plenty of ameribros in my time.

hey pls im new here dont hurt feelings ;-; i really hate where i live though

i am greek

Bwahaha And Aghoris are eating dead humans straight out of shitwater(Ganges):
youtube.com/watch?v=rX1T6UeZj7I

Oh well wild boars too:
youtube.com/watch?v=J1NtisTlZPw

Africans aren't human.

People like to banter around here, just don't be a pussy about it lurk moar.

Because you can always bury your shit before it gets in your food.

im not even like fully indian im half sino tibetan i really wished i wasnt living here though

WTF how does a boar even get a human fetus?

That video is the stuff of nightmares

I worked for an asset manager who dealt with Indian assets to diversify their clients portfolios and they never had anything good to say about India. It's full of corruption and everyones tries their hardest to get NO work done.

Bunch of lazy pricks, according to my boss.

yeah this place is really bad ;-;

newser.com/story/201082/guy-skips-work-for-24-years-gets-fired.html

Underrated

If you got at least internet you are part of elite in India.

Now now, Indians are very good at stealing internet.

Prolly local hospital dumps dead babies on street, next to shit pile. If it's not boars, it's snack for Aghoris.

i know i think im very well off tha n most ppl here in india yknow :/ and im glad about that at least

Do they train monkeys to steal internet?

i think they do maybe

Not even African hellholes have the absolute shitting output of India.

>really wished i wasnt living here though

Why not move away then

>need to be told to not shit everywhere like animal

to be fair, their country looks like turd coming out of a-hole

India has thousands of years of culture and civiliaztion. Niggers in Africa have dirt cookies.

Most African nations dont claim to be superpowers.
PROTIP- You cant be a superpower until your nation is toilet trained.

No asians or people without color, this is very racist and problematic.

Given that Africans clearly have institutionalized power in this society they should be giving a majority of their income to help the white and asian minority and giving them special programs, safe spaces and welfare options.

Because unlike Africans, we did accomplish/invented many milestones in human history.

cause india could do better, while africa is just...well...africa

I'd like to hear more.
Please.

Monkeys aren't expected to be surrounded by their poop

Well we put a lot of brain to be the one of the most corrupt countries. Non-existent employees are common. We owners let our workers cheat a few bucks from us (like buying a thing for 10$ while they show us the bill of the same thing for 15$) instead of raising their income because we know they will still be cheating us after increment.

cuz u guys get really mad lol

There is so much fraud here that we saved 739 billion US dollars by transferring LPG gas subsidy direct to the bank accounts.