Refresh front page 1 time

>Refresh front page 1 time
>No /mischief/ general

Lets do this! Tell your stories and personal life hacks to make the wagecucks PICK IT UP!

P
I
C
K

I
T

U
P

This was my biggest haul. I actually asked the couple next to me if they wanted me to deal with their trash because they were busy with their young child and they gratefully handed it to me, then they left and I proceeded to redistribute it all over the floor.

Of all the people to lash out against, why minimum wage earning teenagers?

>melt some lard/butter in a saucepan
>pour liquid into a flask
>during the movie empty the flask on the floor
>will harden again once it hits room temperature
Imagine some wagecuck trying to clean that shit up, it would destroy his mop.

After the movie I pour what's left of my drink onto the seat next to me and wedge a melted chocolate bar in the seat. I stay long after the movie has ended when the wage fag comes to clean it up and I see the look on his face like "you're not supposed to be here, the movie is over" but he can't say anything to me because he knows his job and livelihood are one the line.

I sit and watch as he struggles to clean the chocolate mush and pay particular attention to the way he avoids making eye contact with me.

t.wagecuck

I SAID PICK IT UP YOU FILTHY SLAVE

I like the idea of planting things that make the cleaners go 'what the fuck' It makes me giggle
Like an open can of dog food or a whole raw chicken stuffed somewhere.

I always piss all over the floor and toilet roll in cubicle toilets. If I'm feeling particularly mischievous, I'll stomp the whole roll down the toilet so it absorbs all the water and gets jammed.

Wagey ragey

It's their job, but they don't want to do it. There's an expectation to clean up after yourself which hurts businesses needlessly employing these people, stagnates the job market and wages by paying people for work that doesn't need to get done, puts their own livelihoods on a shaky foundation because they could lose their redundant jobs any day now, and doesn't teach them the value of hard work and money. Does one try to unclog the toilet in a public bathroom? Nay, you let custodians handle it, that's what they're paid for. Cleaning up your own trash in the cinema is veritably communism. You're doing the world a favor by trashing the cinema.

Not to mention, it's a great big middle finger to studios who already took your money for a film you didn't enjoy. I'm pretty sure contracts stipulate that cinema collateral damage from screenings is taken out of the studio's cut, to discourage them from making bad films that anger people into damaging the cinema.

I really feel like I'm doing the wagecuks a favor. I'm introducing them to the real world, where life is unfair and things don't always go your way.
By trashing the place, pouring my drink on the seats and spilling popcorn everywhere I'm teaching these wagecucks a valueable leason.

I'm really proud of myself for doing this, since I don't have any kids, this is the closest I come to parenting someone.

>feel like peeing in the middle of the movie
>walk out to the entrance aisle
>I can still see the screen but the other moviegoers can't see me
>pee on the wall
>go back to my seat without having missed anything

clean it up, wagie

>I'm pretty sure contracts stipulate that cinema collateral damage from screenings is taken out of the studio's cut
my dad works for nintendo and confirms this

You've gotta be smart. These specimens are trained to do their ''''job'''' and given equipment to tackle general mess.

Bring in some stuff that'll make things difficult and turn their stomachs. A few condoms filled with white shampoo, thrown around the place will always make them reconsider their job.

There's actually nothing wrong with doing this, you paid to watch the entire movie and you did what you had to to get your money's worth.

Sometimes I'll purposely bring in more food than I intend on eating, just so I can mush it in my seat when the movie finishes.

I go to the bathroom and piss all over the walls, floor and trash can. It's subtle, but effective.

clean it, wagie

Try shitting in the trash for more spice.

I quite like the idea of smuggling in a bottle of oil and pouring it on the floor as I leave.

>implying teenagers aren't the worst humans in existence

why don't you just piss and shit all over the floor too

i like to make toilet paper inventions i will use entire rolls to make stuff using piss and shit

just gives me a smile imagining some poor fucker in sheer shock and has to clean up that disgusting mess

pic related is my latest wacky contraption.

these guys are angry there are teenagers who might just be scraping by but are already more successful in life than they are, or ever will be.

you guys are too much, I just bring my cat's poop in a hermetic bag, I drop several pieces all over the place when the normies are leaving

We need to hide cameras to catch these cucks reactions.

personally every time i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and blast piss all over the toilet paper, seats, sinks, soap and floor.

>A few condoms filled with white shampoo
...add some melted chocolate to the outside as well

A bit of cornflour inside to make a few solid lumps too

I hope that person sought professional medical help immediately after losing his internal organs.

they bullied my in school

dedicated pissing walls

Jesus fucking Christ, that's horrid.

You people disgust me.