ITT: new nations for the WC in Russia, will some(any) make it there?

ITT: new nations for the WC in Russia, will some(any) make it there?

>Panama
USA will get their spot
>Montenegro
If they don't get cucked by Denmark they will be unseeded in the playoffs anyway
>Iceland
Lost their chance when they lost to bottom of the group Finland, now difficult to advance
>Syria
Will have to play the CONCACAF or CONMEBOL 4th place I think
>Uzebkistan
same as Syria
>Northern Ireland
Unseeded in play offs
>Wales
Ireland will make it to the playoffs instead
>Uganda
Difficult schedule ahead but possible
>Burkina Faso
Tough group

I think the only ones that will make it are either Syria/Uzbekistan and Burkina Faso

wales are not new reeeeeeeeeeee

>Wales

Shat ap

miss u x

you are probably right about only Burkina and one of Syria/Uzbekistan making it to the WC Panagiotis. but i kinda think one of the European teams listed will upset

Northern Ireland will get absolutely fucking mowed by some retardedly hard playoff draw. Still proud of the single most overachieving sports nation in the world.

wont make it anyways

wtf that's my actual name

Norn Iron was already in a couple of Cups.

we unironically will

we will beat mouldova and direland

I get this thread now. New nations at the World Cup. Anyway you dumb swedish cunt you couldn't be anymore wrong. As a previous lad said here, Northern Ireland are overachievers.

The Northern Ireland national football team have appeared in the finals of the FIFA World Cup on three occasions.

Their best World Cup performance was in their first appearance in the finals, the 1958 World Cup, where they reached the quarter-finals after beating Czechoslovakia 2–1 in the play-off. They were knocked out by France, losing 4–0. In the 1958 competition Northern Ireland became the least populous country to have qualified for the World Cup, a record that stood until Trinidad & Tobago qualified for the 2006 World Cup. Northern Ireland remains, however, the least populous country to have qualified for more than one World Cup finals tournament, to win a World Cup finals match, to have scored at a World Cup finals, and to have progressed from the first round of the World Cup finals.

Northern Ireland also qualified for the 1982 World Cup. Their opening game was against Yugoslavia at the La Romareda in Zaragoza. It was the international debut of 17-year-old Norman Whiteside who became the youngest player ever in the World Cup finals, a record that still stands. The game finished goalless. Five days later they drew 1–1 with Honduras, which was a disappointment, and many believed had doomed Northern Ireland's chances of advancing in the competition.[1] They needed a win against hosts Spain in the third and final group game at the Mestalla Stadium in Valencia. They faced a partisan atmosphere with a mostly Spanish crowd and a Spanish speaking referee in Héctor Ortiz who was unwilling to punish dirty play from the Spanish players.However a mistake from goalkeeper Luis Arconada gifted Gerry Armstrong the only goal of the game, and despite having Mal Donaghy sent off on 60 minutes, Northern Ireland went on to record an historic 1–0 win and top the first stage group.

rude

My granny was from Larne so I'm just not happy that Northern Ireland don't get the respect that they deserve. Small population with half of the population refusing to play for the country they were born in, to play for the Republic of Ireland and they still manage to do well.

Fuck the third worlders.
Denmark will take care of Montenegro.

i-i assumed.. well 2 down 7 possibilities to go then

Iceland choked to Binland :DDD the other day. Croatia will get the direct qualification and Ukraine will get the playoff

still only 1 point behind Ukraine so its kinda low-tier realistic to reach the playoffs, they face Ukraine in the next game, win there..

I guess. Still, out of all the countries on the list, Iceland wouldn't be the team I'd bet on.

>Solomon Islands not even mentioned
disrespectful

lost first leg against NZ 6-1

they let me down, fuck em

name three Solomonians (if that's even what theyre called)

I can't name 3 players from either of those teams, except maybe Iceland.

>wales and norn iron are new
ironically, they both participated in the WC taken in sweden, and even reached quarter finals

You're forgetting that Honduras, although a single point ahead of Panama atm, has a goal difference of... wait for it... -7. I think Panama's GD is -1 currently.

Honduras has to play Burgerland in a couple days so we'll see how that goes. Panama plays the Burgers next month.

>that final match

Burkina Faso and Panamá.

come on syria
fight
and win

>bottom of the group Finland
HEY! Not bottom, we're only second to last.

>Mighty Montenegro will likely qualify
Rest of the qualified teams might as well give up

Montenegro will qualify. They will cuck us tomorrow, cheeky 2-0 (Savic, Jovetic) and then they're going to win vs Denmark.

We're here motherfuckers

>burgerland
Says the disgusting spic lol

congrats

fancy loaning a few players to the dutch?

Hi! I want to see you in the finals vs Brazil.

>Canadians
Lmfao

they made 3 nice goals today, they can do it if they want. it's just a team going through a change of generation

I hope the same :D

and Iceland

only syria deserves.

Imagine georgie best at the wc that would've been something else.

Ireland come here please

Uzbekistan have it in their own hands almost. At home so could pull a surprise but can't see it happening. Both them and Syria will fail in the asian play-off to Australia/Saudi Arabia anyway.

Uganda have a couple of away games to play, doable but will be tough. Burkina Faso probably in best chance but the group is so open that even Cabo Verde could qualify

Iceland won't make it

burkina is easly one of the top 3 african squads at the moment , they will probably make it

Where are Solomon Islands and Albania?