/brit/

没有共产党就没有新中国 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-SkuXh6JtU
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/immigration-from-europe-cost-the-british-taxpayer-3m-a-day-last/
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sue

youtube.com/watch?v=o-SkuXh6JtU

technoid

lads

인육 마니아 바퀴벌레 짱개들을 청소한 난징 대축제

anime

slags

EVERY
DAY
I'M
SUFFERING

Fuck off early thread fuckhead.

I explained how supply of labour decreases the price of it, and your links countered with the idea that immigration also increases demand to balance the formula. But this implies that the supply being brought in is of the appropriate sort to meet the new demand. If you just bring in a million manual labourers, that will increase demand on non-manual services, and increase supply for manual labour without providing the requisite amount of demand for it. again, if they are bringing all the skills and demand needed to benefit a society, then why migrate? Why not just build their own shit in their homeland?

If immigration is limited and carefully managed then it can profit all parties, but immigration for immigration's sake will only harm the host nation that has to then spend £17bn sorting out all these new people with houses they're not bringing, services they're not bringing, and jobs that are already filled.

nice feel good story amongst all the doom and gloom that's regularly in the news

is that tim?

agreed

Any nonce hunting lads?

absolut: maddened man

thoughts on Audi?

good edition
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Who is this retard?

think i need to leave this country

it's too fucking obsessed with gays, muslims and diversity

fascists NEED to FUCK off

Hello China

300EUR in the space of a few mins lads

the green spot is where I bought and the red bot where I sold

carry on crying nocoiners

I hear saudi arabia is nice for your sort

PICKLE MOTHERFRICKIN RIIIIIIIIIIICK

i'm staying

RIICK

Replacement migration.

*burps* GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY

*dabs*

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE TOOOOOOOOOONIGHT

prefer mao's proposal for the chinese flag

haha :^)

Rick and Morty is literally on Cartoon Network, a children's channel

are you illiterate bender? i just said i don't want to be around muslims

going to make a fake tinder profile to catfish lads

r8 the summer look

who is the Ian Brown/Johnny Rotten/Ian Curtis/Shaun Ryder/Liam Gallagher of today?

why is rock music so faceless and sanitised these days?

why? they hate "benders", diversity, etc. you'd fit right in

Just going in circles now, but either way - the data doesn't show that the native population is negatively affected economically by immigration.

>they are bringing all the skills and demand needed to benefit a society, then why migrate? Why not just build their own shit in their homeland?

All kinds of reasons. Their nation might be a commie/islamist shithole where investing in anything is impossible (given corruption, bad institutions, justice system, crime, etc). There might be british companies that needed more labour than what was available from native brits at the time. There might be british companies who stay in britain for its superior institutions but who need more knowledge workers. There might be british companies that need large amounts of unskilled labour to pick blueberries that they can't reliably source from local sixth-form colleges.

> immigration for immigration's sake

This isn't a thing

cheap merc

lexus is the true choice

>The data doesn't show damage on the natives
It shows £17bn worth of damage, and that's not including the soaring house prices and crime. Who's arguing against facts here?

Binaural ASMR Beauty Salon Role Play: Pickle Rick Does Your Makeup (Trigger Warning)

Alex Turner

fucked a 19 year old last night and came on her stomach after like 3 minutes of pumping

tight warm little pussy on her and nice perky tits. im 27.

>(deleted)

lmao REKT

goodbye reddit

hip hop is the new rock

Kanye, Kendrick, Eminem, the list goes on

i'm not brown, i don't fancy cutting off my foreskin, i like a bit of alcohol and pork, don't fancy worshipping a rapist savage, and i prefer to be clean shaven.

believe it or not white people who prefer traditional attitudes aren't exactly the same as traditional Muslims

>lexus
not a fan, basically upmarket toyotas

chinese is such a bizarre language, all those little pictures without spaces, can't even begin to fathom how people read that shit

What did they mean by this?

well whatever the case, I agree you certainly don't belong here

happy travels

rickle pick

say what you want about rick and morty, post insincere pickle rick mockeries and make drawn out god's-not-real-burp jokes, i don't care. i like rick and morty.

reddit isnt real morty
im pickle dick
*fart*

you posted this last night hun

Some boring obnoxious schizo

looks like the foot of a mollusc

i be off the shits i really be off the shits

>people actually watch cartoons

10 times nicer than any equivalent audi, they're much more expensive though

Audi is just a VW etc

Amine

who drives mercedes other than taxi drivers

so did every Briton on Britain between the Iron Age all the way through to maybe the 1980s not belong here either?

only reply to me on weekends please

don't like the way rick says mortyy after almost every sentence

why do the creators feel the need to have him say the name of everyone he speaks to about 5 times in 1 sentence

>The data doesn't show damage on the natives

Because it mostly cannot be quantitatively measured. Instead it's measured in missed opportunities, in overcrowded classrooms, in despair and alienation. How can you put a value on the feeling you get when you no longer feel at home in your own country? What's the price of not hearing a single English voice on the bus to work in the morning? Or the cost in pounds and pence of being harassed and spat at by immigrants on your old street? A Jew will tell you that if it can't be measured by his institutions or think tanks, if it cannot be floated on the stock market or plotted on a graph it does not exist. Well it does. It exists in the hearts and minds of millions of people.

>stand close to a girl
>overwhelming smell of unwashed hair

every time

about to chow down on a 4 gram edible

Stop posting children you idiotic fucking nonces

no.

*stand next to girl*
*lovely smell of perfume and scented shampoo*
*continue to lurk in her vicinity to have a cheeky sniff*

take it easy cowboy the human body was only made to take so many grams a day

why would Rick turn himself into a pickle?

>the data doesn't show that the native population is negatively affected economically by immigration.
Apart from the £17bn a year negative effect? Here's that source again, in case you misssed it last time:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/immigration-from-europe-cost-the-british-taxpayer-3m-a-day-last/

And again, this doesn't take into account the pressure on local services and the housing market, or the increase in violent crime.

Here's some data:
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

Nobody wants it.

feel very depressed

Leeds are going up lads cap this post

you lads don't actually watch Rick and Morty do you

want a cuddle

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN PICKLE *BURP* MORTYYY

would quite like a volvo

to prove science is superior to religion

sneed 2bh

astonishing

cara

did she do the Kylie Jenner challenge on her fanny?

The black girls I was messaging on Tinder last night when I was pissed have continued to message me into the morning

simpsons jokes you never got

*ablutes*

reading the economist.

much like having these non-hungover sundays now that i quit drinking on saturday

Pics

wish there were black girls on tinder near me

but then again I enjoy living in a 99% white place, it's win/lose really

>i quit drinking on saturday
Good lad. You've got a bright future.

>is ein sneed phone