How would Marvel handle a scene like this?

How would Marvel handle a scene like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU5GV6zsK1U
youtube.com/watch?v=iCrs9UycH0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you're a big guy now clark
>for you

He can survive in deep space, why the fuck is he wearing a hat & coat?

The same reason he wears glasses.

Watch Iron Man 3, the scenes with Tony and the kid and you tell me

they would delete the scene from the final cut of the movie

>camera zooms into mountaintop behind clark
>some faggot dancing

Why is this idiot even having conversations with his dead foster parent to begin with?

... but he's not wearing glasses, also why take guides there in the first place? Also why have this scene in the first place? Why go have a talk with a hallucination about hero cake when you should've stayed at the bomb site and flew survivors to hospitals.

what the fuck happened to ben?

He realised that a multi picture contract in this shitshow was the biggest mistake of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=xU5GV6zsK1U

They film it the exact same way, remove the green filter, not use a charisma vacuum like Henry Cavill and rake in a billion dollars.

>I miss you, son

>I miss you too, dad

That hit me pretty hard.

It would probably be memorable, because I have no idea what the fuck is supposed to have happened in the scene you posted a cap from.

This.

>Tony Start walking up the mountain
>phone buzzes
>text message
>Warmachine69: Tony where you at?
>*sighhhh* not now
>audience giggles and chuckles a little bit because they were getting nervous since it's been nearly 4 minutes since the last comic relief line

how did pa kent even end up on top of the mountain that tornado should have killed him.

Did you watch Civil War or nah? The whole Cap/Winter Soldier/Stark fight undermines this reductive BS.

this

the tornado just blew him up there

Robert Downey Jr's encounter with the parent of deceased boy after his VR presentation in Civil War blows this shit out of the water

Acting

Cinematography

Emotional content

Marvel can do this shit 1000 times better than Snyder. They just *choose* to make unpretentious, fun movies

by putting a manlet in the movie

Be some wisecracking

All of you idiots are to dumb to understand the artistic vision of zack snyder, maybe if you had an iq bigger than too digits you would be intelligent enough for his movies

Well first and foremost, the scene wouldn't just come outta fucking nowhere, because the movie wouldn't have terrible pacing.

How would DC handle a scene like this?

>your son would've been a big guy
>for you

>Cap/Bucky/Tony drama surrounded by Spider-Quip, Ant-Quip, Quip Machine, The Flying Quip, Hawkquip

Yeah my old man was diagnosed with leukemia this year and I started tearing in the theater the minute I saw Pa Kent.

>My son's name is Martha
>Mine too, let's end the movie here and fight a big bad guy unrelated to the story/theme/plot/idea

>The Iron Man is dead. Bury it.

>get presented scores of tolls and stats on why Avengers are dangerous
>sassy black woman sneaking past security is what convinces him

fuck off

But that was awful

Why choose to be mediocre?

They did make that scene and it didn't absolutely suck.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCrs9UycH0w

What the fuck are those shitty things on RDJ feet? Holy shit man

>real human emotion is more powerful than a number

One death is a tragedy. Six million is a statistic.

The scene would have something stupid in it to force a chuckle from the audience.

Tony Stark hated his father.

This is without doubt my favprite 2016 debt

/thread

it wouldn't have put such a shitty scene in to start with

Fuckimg lost ir. Man im drunk

It's complicated.

You didn't even understand the scene I bet because it wasn't spelled out for you.

>2deep4u

LEL maybe it was the drowning horse farm

Pa Kent was saying being a hero has consequences.
>While I ate my hero cake the Langs horses were drowning.

Yeah and its a stupid scene. Out of place like most of the scenes in the movie. Maybe they should have thrown in another random dream scene. Or the Flash out of no where.

best description of cavill

>Marvel can do this shit 1000 times better than Snyder. They just *choose* to make unpretentious, fun movies

This.

>being a hero has consequences.

>superman

The only way being superman has consequences is if you make superman a literal retard.

This. Zack Snyder isn't for everybody. You need a certain level of intelligent's to really get his films.

lol, Sup Forums never change

Ironically their hands are the same size.

>So that's it huh? I'm gonna have some kinda Captain America: Civil War?

> Clark "Well it's very COLD here !"
> " Jonhatan "No shit"

Superman is not Dr. Manhattan

Or if you raise him to be selfish and never to use your gifts to help humanity.

quips
dancing

>surrounded by Spider-Quip, Ant-Quip, Quip Machine, The Flying Quip, Hawkquip

Not in that scene dumbass, because Marvel actually has tonal variation in their films.

Is this real? Are you for real or a memester? I can't tell anymore

Stupid how.

That works so well for Tony in particular, who is rational to a fault.

Stupid way to shove Costner back into the movie. Just randomly showing Superman backpacking in a mountain. No set up.

You missed the point. Same as pretty much everyobe who saw this kino.

he was alright in that spy movie

>father I don't know if my place is among humans anymore, I'm clearly not one of them and now that...
>WHAT I DON'T KNOW IS WHY WE HAD TO MEET UP HERE, I'M FREEZING AND I HAVE NO RECEPTION! *laughtrack*
>but father... *black widow teleports behind clark* *3455 cuts per second fight while quipping the whole time*

Marvel does it again

>Tonal variation
>Marvel

Pick one faggot

Look a that cunt being a literal cunt. That is not Superman.

They made a far superior and more intellectual scene

>NOT MUH

Autism

I pick both because it's true? Marvel has sombre, dramatic scenes and fluffy, light-hearted scenes. DCEU movies are monotone dreary swill.

Yah, it would be better if he was smiling, quiping while he watches the building burn

nah

Yeah, real comic book Superman would happy if people worsipped him like a god.
No. Snyder Superman "better" than this
Fuck Snyder

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is literally not my Superman, and I actually don't give a fuck if you think liking the character done properly instead of shat all over is precious.

Superman being a sulking, sobbing retard shouldn't be anyone's Superman to begin with.

It's like having a slow Flash.

>Just randomly
Why do millenials ALWAYS use this in their critiques when they clearly have no argument?

keka

>saying your mothers first name to force a plot point

>Superman just standing around after a bomb went off in the Capitol building

The real Superman would've saved everyone from that matinee moustache twirling villain's trap.

Try again honey. Im probably older than you. BvS was shit. You need to learn to deal with it.

>real comic book Superman would happy if people worsipped him like a god

Real comic book Superman worships humanity bruh. It is literally the inverse of this shit.

Tony is never, ever rational.

Please inform zack snyder of this.

The Martha thing still clearly is beyond your grasp and he was rescuing people after the explosion.
Go watch guardians of dance off

So THIS is why they call us DC cucks

>think Sup Forums is meming
>the dc movies actually do have high cinema aspets as compared to the mcu ones

>putting characters into conflicts and lifethreatening situations they have nothing to do with is tonal variation

Explain in 2 sentences why SpiderQuip or AntQuip were there

I can't say it was that powerful, but still it was a good scene. Kinda started to respect Black Panther after that.

You still haven't elaborated how the scene was stupid.
Just because huh?

>saying your mothers first name with your last breath

You can't defend this DCuck

>Superman being a sulking, sobbing retard shouldn't be anyone's Superman to begin with.

THANK YOU

Feel like I'm taking crazy pills with these idiots.

This scene fucking sucked, I'm convinced two kids that stumbled on a camcorder could film a better scene with more emotional depth.

I hate this place.

already did honey. It was out of place and just a way to force Costner back into the movie. Had no emotional value.

>I want to kill you
>Ive tried repeatedly to instakill the people you framed without showing them mercy
>But ill show you mercy because