AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What happened?

>it's funny because they are shit at football

Typical anglo post.

save it for later

More like what DIDN'T happen

We beat France 2-1, they lost to them 4-0.

KEK

total fluke and you know it you arab fuck

I made the thread now so people will have something comfy to post in later.

Bit harsh seeing as that attacks both France and Sweden.

We beat France in Euro 2012, and only lost by one in Paris during these qualifiers. And won by a non-fluke total skill goal this June.

Someone please actually redpill me on why the Netherlands became so shitty at football

at your own home and with some lorris stupidity. We had to play a France team that NEEDED to win in stade de france. Also Sweden was lucky the ref denied our goal against you in our match. Our team might be shit but does not deserve it less than yours.

If only the > swamplands spamming dutch autist was here. He is right why it's a mess right now. We did not move on with modern football but stick to stubborn traditions of 4-3-3 and total football

Thinking on betting a cheeky 50€ on Bulgaria, should I?

fucking phoneposting but you get the idea

their FA is a mess, making bad decision after bad decision. to fix what's happening now, they either pick up a manager willing to stand up to them (van Gaal is a great example) or completely reshuffle the FA (not happening).

nah we play at home and need to proof something and must win. Not a safe bet

Couple of good tournaments covered up the fact that our FA doesn't know what they're doing.

Now the last batch of class players is retiring and everyone is wondering where the next generation is.

Spoilers: They're not here because NL missed the boat when it came to skill and tactical training about 10 years ago.

this

You have an awful lot of good youth though?

S E E T H I N G

Dutch team is shit. Bulgaria smells blood. Go for it.

Bulgaria will be fighting for their lives and beat Netherlands 2-0 before. I would if I still gambled, 10-1 sick odds

Lads, anybody watching the croatia game?

I am. Croatia look so disappointing seeing as they have such a wealth of talent. Not that >we can talk

A couple of promising defenders sure, but we have no real playmakers to succeed Sneijder/vdVaart and fuckall for strikers/wingers.

We couldn't play attacking possession football even if we wanted to.

on stream or? yeah i'm surprised that Kosovo isn't down by one or two already

What about depay ant that bezoer guy?

On stream yeah. Kosovo is barely a country lamso

>Depay

Talented but inconsistent. Rightly flopped at ManU. Seems to have found a bit of form at Lyon but nowhere near a world class player.

>Bazoer

Big and strong, that's it. To lazy to play defensive midfield and lacks the technique to put in a meaningful attacking contribution.
He could be a decent right centre half at club level but that's it. Think Leroy Fer but shittier.

>you now remember this game

That game earned me so much money on unibet

>caring about friendlies from most than a week ago
Burgerposters, people

this

Englads still care about qualifiers from more than a decade ago tho. Is that any better?

>toothpaste flag

Yes, it's a lot better.

>16 years ago
Good god, time flies.

Friendly reminder to put all your money on Bulgaria and win a shitload of money on a @10.50

Bazoer is still alive?

Thank you polderjode, yuo are my greatest ally.

Since then:

Germany
>2 times WC 3rd place
>1 time WC winner
>1 Euro 2nd place
>2 Euro semi finals

England
>EASY
>Costa Rican group of death
>part time dentists

A hell of a life, in the age of Rooney.

'Playing' for Wolfsburg

Playing in quotation marks as the only reason he's still playing regularly is because Andries Jonker is the coach.

That world cup should be Turkey's seeing as they won it for you lmaoooo

If i hadn't quit gambling I would have legitimately put half my student loan on it

t. pacy england prospect

why is everyone saying netherlands are out, are you guys aware that 3rd place team in the group can play againts other 3rd place teams and make it to the WC?

(You)

Don't give him (You)s reeeeeeeee

Found this ogre from Swamplands 2day, truly an interesting specimen

I wouldn't even let my dog fuck that.

Absolutely fucking sickening lad

Ah shit she's Belgian haha, I'm drunk sorry

>English post making fun of a national team
>Ctrl+F
>No results for "Iceland"
What are you doing Sup Forums?

dutch women are so ugly now, 5 years ago when i was there they were beautiful now they are shit, the team is shit, the weather is turning even more shit than years past, the entire country is going down hill just like the rest of the world but it's more evident in the netherlands for some reason. god save them.

>dutch women are so ugly now, 5 years ago when i was there they were beautiful now they are shit

This is not how things work.

netherlands lost to iceland twice

The dentists were mentioned here:

Even if >we get embarrassed again (which im sure we will) at least we got to the tournament