/arse/ - eternal arsenal general

>tfw no CM edition

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/arsenal-chairman-sir-chips-keswick-reveals-he-doesnt-like-football-video/
independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/malta-england-pitch-invader-jake-peachey-arsenal-fan-banned-year-mocked-a7926961.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4846864/Arsenal-midfielder-Jack-Wilshere-aims-dig-Wenger.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=ian wright ozil bbc
twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/904618820073132032
m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41145505
standard.co.uk/sport/football/stan-kroenke-i-didnt-buy-arsenal-stake-to-win-trophies-a3202046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wenger said Arsenal met Monaco’s €100m (£92m) asking price for the 21-year-old but that Lemar decided against a move away from the Ligue 1 champions. Arsenal made three bids for Lemar earlier in the summer, the biggest being worth €50m, but even the late €100m offer did not get over the line.
>Speaking on Téléfoot, a French football programme, Wenger said: “€100m for Lemar? Yes all true, I wanted him. He decided to stay at Monaco. We will come back for him.”

What doesn't he understand about Lemar not wanting to play for him/Arsenal? Does he honestly think Arsenal will do well enough this season to change his mind?? Arsenal will finish 6th at best and ozil/alexis and others will be gone and that certainly won't convince him.

He is actually that deluded. Every decision he has made so far points to that way of thought.

Yup. From him all the way up to the owner the leadership at Arsenal is SHIT
101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/arsenal-chairman-sir-chips-keswick-reveals-he-doesnt-like-football-video/

>Maltese judge bans England pitch invader for a year
>[...]Judge Elliott Magro also poked fun at the fact he supported Arsenal, according to Malta Today.
>“You always come close but never win anything!” the magistrate said.

Wenger:"I considered leaving Arsenal, there were contacts with PSG.

From what I understand and have read, Lemar agreed to join us earlier in the summer, but Monaco blocked the move. Asked for more money and then blocked the same every time.

When it came to deadline day, we met the stupid price purely so that we could sell Alexis and reinvest. But Lemar rejected, after seeing a poor start to the season but also being happily settled at Monaco and France. The move was a risk, in that he could have moved to a team in trouble and jeopardised a guaranteed World Cup place at Monaco.

Lemar was the first time a players snubbed us when the money's been there though. The tide is turning against Wenger, for sure.

Although if we were willing to bid100m for Lemar, I do believe we were willing to pay 120 for Mbappe, which I didn't believe before.

Then wenger is still retarded for thinking he will get a different answer next summer. Arsenal will do worse this season and Lemar will still say no.

We only went that high because we were desperate. It's why Wenger pulled out earlier in the window for Lemar, he wasn't desperate then.

Imagine if a proper bid was made earlier in the summer(north of 50m) could have been a different start to the season.

If I'm Lemar, I'd have a lot more faith in Leonardo Jardim's ability than Wenger's to galvanize a squad. And that doesn't take into account the fact that Arsenal aren't in the Champions League, are set to lose their best players on free transfers, and will have a very hard time to qualify for the Champions League next season.

AS Monaco > Arsenal does not seem like a good career move ATM

Who the hell am I kidding, no season will go well w/ wenger as manager

>it's real

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/malta-england-pitch-invader-jake-peachey-arsenal-fan-banned-year-mocked-a7926961.html

It's really hard to understand his decisions nowadays.
He was so adamant on keeping the wantaway players then did an abrupt u-turn in the last week of a fucking 2 month window.

Not a fan of the format of this OP to be honest lad.

WENGER OUT

this

Same.

Reminder that Wenger blocked Debuchy's move to Man United in January 2016. Yes it would have been selling to a rival but at least you won't be paying for a player that doesn't get to play.

>no CM
Wilsh is back fit and literally begging to play.
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4846864/Arsenal-midfielder-Jack-Wilshere-aims-dig-Wenger.html

>Arsene Wenger turned down the chance to manage PSG this summer

Is there a virgin manager/chad coach-picture with Wenger as the virgin in it?

Really want him and Cazorla to play a bit. To set exmaple and standards to new players like Xhaka and Elneny.

And old shit players like Ramsey.

I bet OP is ABA pretending

There should be

>Klopp is the chad of course

This one?

>the virgin manager
>arms awkwardly folded

Are you guys serious telling me that Ozil wrote a letter to complain why Arsenal legends attack him so much, and he proudly said that he has won 3 FA cups and 3 community shield, and people should thank him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Looks like the poor guy has been infected with the loser mentality of your pathetic excuse of a football club.

Krystian Bielik has been ruled out of action until December following surgery to correct a shoulder problem.

The 19 year old suffered the problem when playing for the U23s against Man City last week, leaving him sidelined for a few months.

op here.

Love Wenger. Want him gone. He's probably a bit senile now and he's truly living in denial. Delusional about where this Arsenal squad is, his teams talents, and doesn't know how to get the best out of his players.

Everyone knows his times up. The board were having meetings and ready to say he should walk away.

Kroenke didn't give a fuck. As long as the money's coming in, he just wants things to be ticking along. He brought the club in 2011, in a deal which valued us at £700m. With absolutely no investment, and pretty much 0 work to go along with that, the clubs value is now about £1bn, meaning the value is up by (a conservative low estimate of £300m), of which 66% is his so minimum £200m. He's genuinely had to do nothing. He just cozied up to the right people and got Danny Fiszman's dying trust.

Realistically, if Arsenal was sold today, we'd probably be valued at closer to anywhere from £1.2-£1.5bn.

Kroenke walks away with 67% of whatever fee the club is valued at.

Kroenke calls the shots. Do I wish Wenger went ? Yes. But he's not the problem. The club is rotten to the core, due to this bastard.

Özil was a starter for a big club while Alexis was warming the bench.
Özil won the World Cup while Alexis won some sudaca meme trophy.
Özil remained a humble player thoughout his career while Alexis disappeared up his own ass after his first good season at Arsenal.

Shoulder injuries seem to be fine. Just a shame he's missing a period of his development when realistically he could be first team bench by end of the year/next year.

Next level TAC-TICS

----------------------Cech
-------Koscielny-Xhaka-Monreal------------
Bellerin-----Elneny--Giroud-----Kolasinac
-----------Özil--------------------Alexis
--------------------Lacazette----------------------

Basically a back-4 with Xhaka doing the Xabi role and Giroud as the big sexy charismatic DM. Imagine Fellaini with a glorious beard winning headers, bullying everyone, playing one-touch counters and quick link-up-play then arriving late into the box to score from crosses and The Neny running around like an Ethiopian running on grass for the first time.

Unstoppable.

His career's already over anyway.

>Do I wish Wenger went ? Yes. But he's not the problem
>he's not the problem

open your fucking eyes lad

>Özil was a starter for a big club while Alexis was warming the bench.

yet Mou literally dropped Ozil at his second season and replaced him because he was a crying pussy. He even admited that Ozil was too soft to be a elite player. Meanwhile, Alexis was literally the best player in Barcelona squad in his last year when Messi got injured.

>Özil won the World Cup while Alexis won some sudaca meme trophy.

by that reasoning Keylor Navas is better keeper than Buffon because he has a CL trophy

>Özil remained a humble player thoughout his career...

thats why he left Real Madrid because people didnt respected him as the elite player he was and wanted the same amount of money as someone actually good like Cristiano.

lol Ahmed, calm your tits. Ozil is shit.

The entire Madrid squad respected Özil as an elite player. Read what Ronaldo and Ramos said about him.
Özil wanted to stay at Real, his father made him leave because he could earn more at Arsenal.
Turks always do as their fathers tell them.

Ozil a shit and Sanchez will be shit this season too. Should have sold them both last month.

Ozil OUT
Alexis OUT
Americans OUT
Wenger OUT

If the manager can bring success as intended with that much power, the owner wouldn't even be mentioned at all. More like fans will praise the owner for not interrupting the manager's work like other clubs' IF Wenger does his job.

Really don't understand the hate on Americans bla bla bla.

you forgot Ramsey OUT

I don't know how it feels to be a top player but changing position from forward to defensive role would need a different thinking feel, instinct or things like that. Giroud doesn't have much experience in defensive role, I don't know if it's going to work.

>not wanting the entire british core out, bar wilshere

>based tet post
>anime
>hanekawa
>wilshere in

Perfect post senpai. Welcome back.

>push Jewmaican to City on a permanent
>get Wiley from Spurs

Good window.

Wiley was a Spurs fan?

He especially should leave you fucking tranny

>this kills the 3rd kit

this tracky actually looks hard desu

It is the lords day after all wanting the only person that cares about the club out

but why though

Wenger cares about the club, why does everyone want him out?

>Wenger cares about the club

cant even tell anyone if he loves the club so much he cant see how much hes dragging it into the ground, or that hes just so power hungry for complete control he wouldnt get anywhere else

although the 10 million or so a year he earns helps him sleep at night

Anime OUT

/arse/ is nothing without anime.

How much do you think Ozil was paid to make that post?

Seems so out of character.

Don't think his English is even that good either kek.

(you)

If he really cares about the club he should resign immediately.

He has social media manager or something.

NO.

Ozil's so weird with social media. None of his posts come off as even remotely genuine. I know he has a social media manager, and most athletes do, but his stuff just reeks of disingenuous bullshit. I honestly wonder if whoever posted that Facebook post even consulted with Ozil before putting it up, or maybe just checked to make sure it was OK to post a 4 year anniversary "thank you." Seems a bit weird.

>Coming back when when we are at maximum shit levels
Masochist.

Wenger is the reason Arsenal didn't come around 12th last season. Arsenal fans are completely deluded. Wenger is an outstanding manager. There's a reason Arsenal have kept him despite so much criticism from retarded fans. He has saved the club from utter collapse.

really weak bait. you'll have to try harder next time.

Rather risk it with new manager than stalling with Wenger. At least with new manager you can judge his ability whether he deserved the position or not. If not, sack him and find new manager immediately. Top clubs like Barca, Real, Bayern, etc are not afraid in changing manager because they want to find the best for their club and that's how they get their trophies and superiority over others.

gotta love that certain taste of emotional pain that only Arsenal FC can dispense

rmember heppy day

>ALEXANDRE LACATALENT

Arsenal still has Welbeck

Ozil BTFO by Ian Wright.

>Özil and Sanchez leave on frees
>Mertesacker retires
>Ramsey, Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck, Monreal, Ospina, Cech are all coming off contract
>Lacazette moves to Atletico Madrid once the transfer ban expires
>Bellerin moves to either Barcelona or Man City

Arsenal FC is dead.

We won't sell Lacazette after he signed a 5-year deal.

>Implying losing any of those shitters besides Giroud is a bad thing

Sauce it

lmgtfy.com/?q=ian wright ozil bbc

Ian Wright is such an embarassment. His opinions are meaningless because he changes them depending on whatever gets him more media attention, he is literally whoring his name out for the media bucks. That stupid outfit, it all screams, look at me, i need to get paid.

That whole English pundit phenomenon is cringy as fuck, they are all clearly too stupid to actually become managers. Gary Neville the most highly rated of them all, who constantly says retarded shit while commentating, showing his complete lack of understanding of the game, and failed miserable the one time he actually was allowed to manage a club.

England's NT is crying out for an English manager, but there are none. Gareth fucking Southgate, a man with no leadership skills and clearly subpar understanding of the game is literally the best they have found, while all the famous "Legends" sit on their fat arses being armchair pundits, pretending to understand the game, while feeding the worst of the english football mentality, the real reason why they always loose, this nonsense like it being about heart, individual heroics and putting your body on the line, instead of intelligence and team cohesion. The difference between successful nations and England is that England hasn't practiced the basics, short passing, clever movements, team structure, working for each other, good ball control, instead opting for flashy shots from distance, really long balls, crunchy tackling, etc.

>t.Oliver Atom

The problem is that he can't even see that he isn't capable enough to continue. At this rate he'll drag Arsenal down to midtable or worse.

So where in London are you all from?

the part of it not inhabited by hideous, imbecilic mutants, which is to say nowhere.

I'm from Arsenal breh

Los Angeles

I come here to laugh at your pathetic club

Ornstein just made a tweet with more updates re: the transfer window. Points of interest include that Wenger wanted Perez to stay with him replacing Giroud, but Giroud wanted to stay so that changed. Also Bellerin informally requested to leave.

twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/904618820073132032

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he "hesitated" over signing a new contract last season because he doubted whether he was "capable of leading the club"

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41145505

This is damning. We knew most of it but having it confirmed by David Ornstein makes it more meaningful
Bellendo OUT

>Stank Crony is desperate
>and hungrier than ever
>to win trophies

Ornstein is just a mouthpiece for the board, he always comes with this kind of stuff that coincidentally aligns as far as the board can allow with what fans would like to hear.

After reading this
I am more certain than ever that he should NOT have signed.
I just wish that Usmanov/that African gentleman would make a 1.5bn offer so Kroenke can fuck off. I'm pretty convinced that either of them would've given Wenger/Gazidis the boot and brought in people who are actually hungry for success and aren't afraid to make a splash on the transfer market.

standard.co.uk/sport/football/stan-kroenke-i-didnt-buy-arsenal-stake-to-win-trophies-a3202046.html

I'd also like to note that this piece gives literally everyone (AKB, WOB, Kroenke is the problem, Kroenke isn't the problem) arguments in their favor, thus ensuring the fanbase remains split and out of their way.

>thus ensuring the fanbase remains split and out of their way
Very true, however there is another point against the board that has since come out (via @DarrenArsenal1). Last week, Ivan met with the staff and said "over the past 10 years if you look at our net revenue, we've over-achieved".
I think overall, it empowers the AKBs slightly more to the detriment of the board, but it's still not painting Wenger in a good light.

>All those players who want to leave
>All those bullshit excuses
>Stan giving a shit

Joke club desu

>Implying there is anything wrong with supporting an upper mid table club.

>I'd also like to note that this piece gives literally everyone (AKB, WOB, Kroenke is the problem, Kroenke isn't the problem) arguments in their favor, thus ensuring the fanbase remains split and out of their way.

Clever!!

> thats why he left Real Madrid because people didnt respected him as the elite player he was and wanted the same amount of money as someone actually good like Cristiano.

There are a lot of rumors of how a lot of RM players were pissed about Ozil leaving, specially CR.

Can Arsenal even make it to the top ten this season?

Still don't see how you can allow Perez to go when u got shit like wellbeck starting ever fucking week

I think a comfy 7th is possible

Wenger still in at that point?

Always f a m

hahaha!

Never.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

cuck club

> things may get worse for Arsenal

AHAHAHHA