Felicia Day Pregnant

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS

>felicia day
>gets busy at night

WHO

It was an accident!

She looks beautiful with her natural hair color.
I want more pics.

LOOK HOW NERDY AND QUIRKY I AM: THE CAREER

>She looks beautiful with her natural hair color.

balding by Vidal Sasson?

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Like you wouldn't do the same

Insta blocking anyone who asks who the Dad is

Is she just pretending there isn't a father? wtf

>out of wedlock
whore

Wasn't she a lesbian?

>why can't women like what i like
>hi, i'm a female who likes what you like
>ATTENTION WHORE

This is why you'll die alone.

I hope this ruins her career. most of her fans are white knights who imagine themselves with her

>As seen on your Mom
How can one human being continue to make me cringe so hard?

I wouldn't go out of my way to show my quirks

CUTE

>Implying I want a woman to like what I like

Sometimes there isn't.

Is she going to have a late term abortion because feminism?

There are other geek girls out there besides FD, dude.

See
Any questions?

>"hey felicia, can i take a pic?"
>*turns to the right while making a face*
>"go for it!"
so much tallent...
so much actress...

nah Felicia is one of a kind

Thanks OP, now I'm gay

I don't find her attractive
Goofy looking honestly
So who's the father? She's not married. I bet the father isn't even someone she's in a relationship with. Probably a drunken one night stand (most likely her first time having sex too) and now she finds herself in a pickle.

She's literally just an ugly version of Hayley

Neither does anyone else, it's called a camera.
>I want a woman who hates what I like and spends all day doing her nails, as long as she's hot
Loser.
>late term abortion
You know that's not a real thing, right?

>the only way for a woman to get pregnant is via penile insertion
Are you posting from 1938?

It's like those k-pop groups that have to dress up all sexy but live the lives of asexual monks because otherwise their audience will lose all interest and / or kill them

Late term abortions are definitely real wtf are you talking about faggot

underrated.

she's already lost about 700,000 thousand followers on twitter since yesterday.

Dodger stole her crown years ago

Bullshit

>Hayley is literally married to a Chad
damn...

not bullshit I'm afraid. I was actually pretty shocked when I went on her twiitter page today and saw how much she lost.
It's not surprising though seeing as she lost thousands of followers when she got her hair cut

Felicia is a secret lesbo like January Jones

>as long as she's hot
>Loser.
You don't like hot women, user?

700,000 though, no way?
Believe me, I'm happy she's crashing and burning, I just can't believe it.

Yes

I think she's going to be a terrible mother.
but think of all the funny pictures and memes of her baby that's shes going to upload to social media!!!

This x1000

Even if Dodger turned out to be fake as all fuck with her weeb stuff (seriously she's doing a good job pretending if she is), Dodger still wins because she doesn't come off like a complete cunt.

At thirty-seven weeks, there's no such thing as an abortion, just an induction of labor. The absolute latest an abortion might be carried out is about thirty weeks, and that's incredibly rare - usually it's done because it was determined in late testing that the pregnancy was not going to be viable or was already lost, and for all intents & purposes, it's still considered a birth. Typical cutoff for abortions is before twenty-four weeks (which is considered the earliest a premature baby will have a 50/50 chance of survival), and again, even that late, it's usually because of viability - if brought into the world, the baby was simply going to die (or worse, threatened the mother's life). Most "I don't want to be pregnant" abortions happen around eight to twelve weeks in, because the first few weeks women don't even know they're pregnant, and doctors won't even see them for a few after that because miscarriages are extremely common in the early stages of pregnancy.

Rosanna Pansino has a larger following and she has the better personality and looks

Never heard of her.

Not being a smartass I'm just saying I've never heard her name brought up here once whereas I hear Felicia Day, Dodger & even shoe0nhead brought up here at least once a week.

She's 37 yo. The kid will most likely have Autism

I believe in karma. Felicia makes fun of people with autism and cerebral palsy regularly so it would be hilarious if her kid got it

>>As seen on your Mom
>How can one human being continue to make me cringe so hard?

My mother is a beautiful woman, and the thought of her having some fun with Felicia is very arousing.

post the unshopped version

If you bothered to google anything before wildly posing on Mongolian knitting boards you'd know they're not.

whew

Not if they're Nazis.

I love this lil sexgoblin but I don't see how she is in any way a nerd.

user, I...

That isn't shopped.

>Probably a drunken one night stand
>(most likely her first time having sex too) and now she finds herself in a pickle.

Why do I find this concept so hot. I hate myself.

She's also 4'10

She's LITERALLY a midget