What does it mean to be white?

What does it mean to be white?

Heritage

being greek

European. This question is so stupid and I'm sick of hearing of it. Death to Marxists

Not being a nigger

>ignored

another one?

It means never having to say you're sorry

Other races blame you for their own mistakes. Because who doesn't love a scape goat!

Am i white?
>pic related

>Small lips
>Pink nipples
>Pale skin
>IQ over 140

Rest are discarded and should be nackskottade

It means that you try to live in a society where people respect and are kind to each other. It also means you fucking die in a multicultural society when you get stabbed in the back, because you relaxed.

To be blessed by god.
Any white human is kawaii

unchecked privilege

unchecked doubles

thin upper lips are a sign of fetal alcohol syndrome. You should have full lips, just not niggerlips or irish lips.

Getting away with war crimes because "it was for the greater good"

Being a european native, you cuck,

Responsibility. Creating modern civilisation. Building, instead of destroying or stealing. Basic lawfulness. Millennia of heritage.

> But muh Euphrates basin
How are those flash-in-the-pan bullshit civilizations doing? Oh that's right, even the ruins are getting blown up these days.

> What about China bro
Congrats on managing a nightmare dystopia with no middle class whatsoever for six thousand years

> Egypt
An occasionally pointy landfill

> Everything between Egypt and Cape Town
Basically wasted land that we'll come back to recolonise/terraform soon enough

> South East Asia
Lawless rape jungle or crazed dictatorships

> South America
Literally best wherever whiteness is allowed to flourish

sun burns and all old people like you

To be a non-Swedish European.

the sun burns you fucker to..

It means I get up and my wife makes me coffee as I get ready for work in the morning. It means I walk the trash can out to the street without getting robbed and murdered in the process. It means I go to work by driving a car that I own. It means I am a respected and valued employee. It means I have no children out of wedlock. It means I receive no gov assistance. It means the only gov assistance I ever received were sunsidzed loans for college. It means I know my father who played a fundamental role in raising me. It means I am free of sexually transmitted disease.

It means so much more, too.