SMALLCOCK ROMANIA BTFO

Look at this disgraceful piece of shit. Oh wow, three bars of fuck-ugly colors, no stars, nothing but hideous, mediocre dogshit. Looks like a Frenchman pissed all over his own surrender rag in a back alley, except he didn't have the decency to throw it into a flaming barrel. Also, gypsies. Why has this roosting nest for the Antichrist not been scoured from the face of the earth? It's nothing but a country full of thieves with tiny dicks.

Nice job buying into media stereotypes of some white people history had been unkind to, you "enlightened" faggot.
Sage

i am greek,

romania is greek

>DA JOOS is a universal argument
>Flight of the Conchords
Checks out.

Yes

If your piss is as yellow as Romania's flag, I think you need to go to the doctor; your kidneys aren't working properly.

hello, op

FUCK THIS FUCKING GREEKPOSTING
NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY GREEK
NOT ONE OF YOU LIVES WITHIN A HUNDRED MILES OF A DORIC IONIC OR CORINTHIAN PILLAR
NOT ONE OF YOU MEASURES BATHWATER DISPLACEMENT
NOT ONE OF YOU EVER BURNED SHIPS WITH MIRRORS
YOU FULLY NON GREEK
TURK MOUSTACHED
MOTHERFUCKERS
PACK IT IN

>>DA JOOS
The media is shit and pushes an agenda, I find even care about Jews, the media is just shit. I wasn't implying Jews.
Also
>implying 60% with a nigger president can rip on anyone.

So I guess I'm somewhere between fair and faintly dehydrated. Thanks, doc, I'll go check myself in.

>American education
>Sticking up for gyp thieves

Hi there. Any luck wrangling the town rapist?

>National bird/namesake being driven to extinction by housecats.
>Finds an excuse to rip on anyone else.
>Literally so gay, nicknamed after a fruit.

YAWN

>Any luck wrangling the town rapist?
whre did he touch you?

>Burger
>Calling someone a criminal
Kek
Also, where my Nordic bros at?

>Didn't deny the suggestion of a town rapist
>In Romania
Couldn't tell you. Since he was Romanian, I don't think I really felt anything.

carry on then, op.

>ROMAnia
>roma
>not gypsies

>Referencing international crime indexes in defense of a country where every city has a regular rapist.

Maybe the problem is that you condone crime? From a nation of gypsies, though, that's not really surprising. Is it any wonder why you micrococks flood into superior countries?

No extra symbols needed for glorious flag

>little dicks
Kek. Tell that to my 25 cm pole.

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

Pic related: Ancient depiction of an ancient Romanian.

>Italy is implying his own capital is gypsy heaven.

Well now Italy, do you have something you want to share with us here on Sup Forums?

Dear Finland,

Somewhere across the sea, a burger is laughing his fat ass off at that post. Strayacunts officially on suicide watch.

Are you that fat fuck I stole the wallet from? Top kek

Doesn't count if he's Polish

That was Moldova, you moron. Moldova is some kind of Romania' s little sister, but more russian, alcoholic and inbred.

No, wrong guy. I've never been to London.

Here's a photo of the hair on my big toe.

>Gypsies steal wallets as a means for covering up their microscopic dicks

Judging by the frequency with which you keep spamming that, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a very real and traumatic past reason to hate Romanians and especially their gypsy small dicks.

>THAT WAS MOLDOVA REEEEEEEE
>RIGHT NEXT DOOR REEEEEEEE

Kek, whatever you say, Borat.

>american

>>DA JOOS is a universal argument

Are you implying Jews are white? And human?

Yep, I doubt it was you, the guy was white

>*******media*******
>Half abbo

Keep up, Straya.

>Gypsy implying they have any authority on judging who is white and who isn't.
T O P K E K S

O

P

K

E

K

S

We'll take this thread from now on.

Stfu you fucking americuck, I hope you die killed by a gang of mexicans you piece of shit

Don't see why not, you wouldn't have anything else if you didn't thieve it from superior men.
Sorry, I don't speak pig latin. Want to try again with an actual dialect?

I'm sorry gypsies rejected you Paco, but just because you ran away from your siblings and emigrated in America doesn't make you white either.

Just stick to your eses

Yeah, just let me know when the punchline gets here.

Took you long enough to post that considering your internet connection being what it is.

hungarian diaspora shill thread

romanian diaspora circlejerk reply

Yeah, sorry about that. Your mom likes to take her time.

>NA argument

so you are romanian?

>be immigrant
>join german course
>german native teacher says romanian is the highest of all languages
>6 cases
>all romanians are smart
>hardest language on earth
>so hard, nobody except romanians learn it
>not gypsies so disgusting nobody wants to be close to them
this bitch is probably sucking gypsie dick

Is Romania really that bad?

>this bitch is probably sucking gypsie dick

No wonder she has so much free time to talk, too.

All the Romanians I have ever met have said that Romania is rife in with inequality and poverty, hence why they moved over here.

I will say though that bar the gypsies, all the Romanians have ever met have some ridiculously good work ethic.

I have actually been to the Romanian embassy here in London with a friend of mind, and holy shit did everyone waiting outside look filthy.

Also, why the fuck is the Romanian language a romantic language when the country itself is surrounded by slavic languages? From what i gather, it has something to do with the idea that Romanian evolved from slang of Roman troops stationed in what is now Romania.