Just started watching Voyager

Just started watching Voyager
im 3 episodes in and im liking it so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc_0ii3SLp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

voyager is probably the most easiest trek to get into and it's consistent in quality

meaning, it's consistent at kind of being shit but also remaining entertaining

seven of nine was also a great addition later on because tits I mean her personality

also fuck neelix

Voyager is lukewarm garbage and you need the IQ of a fourth grader to find it in any way entertaining or enjoyable.

voyager is the true successor to TOS and TNG.
DS9 is just Star Wars in Trek uniforms.

if you're not a diehard trekkie you're definitely going to enjoy voyager. I don't recall any boring episodes.
have you watched deep space 9?

yup i have seen all of TOS, TNG, and DS9

>DS9 is just Star Wars in Trek uniforms.
>the most serious and dark star trek show is like star wars

what

well it's nowhere near the quality of ds9, but it's definitely entertaining.

kes best girl.

>the most pompous, taking itself too seriously space opera show with long war arcs, inflated space politics and religious special snowflake messiahs psychic battling it out show is just like star wars
ftfy
true trek is episodic, liberal, and advocates science and reason in conjunction with improving humanity

ds9 is about real world issues.
star wars is a fantasy adventure.

>true trek is episodic, liberal, and advocates science and reason in conjunction with improving humanity

in other words: utopia
ds9 was not about that, thankfully.

thanks for admitting ds9 is not trek. screenshotted.

Voyager is boring, the characters are just so weak. It's really a pain to get through. I'm watching it concurrently with DS9 and every time I finish a DS9 season and I have to go back to Voyager it's he same feeling as having to go back to school after summer vacation ends as a kid. Even the shit seasons of TNG had some of that old TOS charm to them.

>real world issues
>entire episode about a space gimp
really

Painful to watch.

says you im actually quite liking it

there is nothing wrong with lighthearted, campy trek like TOS, philosophical, utopia trek like TNG and more serious, darker trek like DS9 co-existing. they're all great.

this desu personally i love all the treks

and yes im included J.J. trek

Thanks to Netflix, I really got into Star Trek again.

The best show qualitywise is clearly TNG. Voyager comes close at times, but then there are more nonsense episodes like the one where they find Amelia Earhardt..
DS9 has very cool moments and I really like the chemistry between the characters.
Bakula Trek isn't as bad as people tell you, I'm only 1 1/2 seasons of 4 in and it's fine... also T'Pol and Hoshi are nice to look at.

I didn't grow up with TOS, I don't really enjoy it at that much. I love the movies with the original crew. the old show I can't take seriously with the rubber lizards and the stupid accents.

The Doctor, Tuvok, Neelix and sometimes Tom are bros
B'Elanna is best girl
It's obvious Janeway was poorly written
Kes doesn't stay a qtpie forever but at least there's Naomi Wildman
Poor Harry had a rough life

Best theme music. None of the others even come close.

youtube.com/watch?v=wc_0ii3SLp0

get the fuck out.

its comfy but i like DS9 more

Too messy. It's all over the place.

Voyager is simple, to the point. The grand heroics of the horns and the drums, mixed with he romantic string section. It's just perfect.

How many of his patients had Julian fucked? Can you lose your medical license for sexual relations with patients?

Yeah DS9 really missed the entire point of Star Trek.