why dont the niggas just shoot omar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MtDLRvpx-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this?

He had a really high HP

They didn't want to get shoot by Omar.

damn that looks awesome wtf is this?

he is surrounded by niggas at that building block, niggas could shoot him at any corner or window. plus omar only got a shotgun with 2 bullets, so he cant kill the whole ghetto

Omar's incessant plot armor and McNulty becoming a serial killer are the only real issues I had with this show.

Because he comin'

I'm sure you would be so rational too when a shotgun wielding nigger with a reputation for being a huge badass is walking towards you. Also, not everyone of them are carrying guns.

but they did and tried

pic related made me really think

how did the stones end up on the roof?

He was more than a man. He was Robin the Hood.

Birds eat them sometimes and shit them out. I imagine its for similar reasons why cats eat grass sometime, because i had an indoor cat that ate stones sometimes if it didn't have any grass to eat.

The Wire

Literally all you have to do is have three guys, he has at most two barrels

They bussed them in

This is brother mouzone

Or they are just stuck in peoples shoes. Probably this.

so all stones at the roof of apartments are covered in bird shit?

All stones are, don't worry.

would you be willing to test your luck and see if you'd be lucky survivor or one of the guys Omar wasted?

Will you be the first one to shoot at Omar then? I'll be the one running away either way.

Just listen to the fucking dialogue, they obviously don't have a gun at that stash house. They say they have a mac 10 and Omar calls them out.

These are the same people who claim Sup Forums is the heart of Sup Forums, just a friendly reminder

superstition. he was the walking embodiment of the hood.

The building represents America. It's literally crumbling and Herc represents the corrupt politicians at the top throwing around the little pebbles which represent pebbles

why not have a gun at the stash house? for police? nigga if there is drugs already the gun wont be any bigger deal.
ofcourse they had a gun there but too scared to use it

thats deep. "how did these dirty politicians end up at the top of the food chain" is basically what he is saying

>But what if they come at the king and miss?

>omar, you best roll out. we up in here with a mac-10

This. Once he fucked his leg up and looked weak/vulnerable a little shithead took him out.

I don't think there's any logical reason they don't have one, they are just incompetent. Omar literally says that it's some 'raggedy ass shit' indicating that he knows they are vulnerable. That's part of how the show tries to convey that someone like Omar is a lot better informed than police and forshadows their attempts to solicit his help. He realizes how loose the system is immediately and identifies the stash house which takes the police months of tapping.

Niggers are so stupid, they could bait his dumbass into walking directly into a gunshot.

They knew the AIDs would get him

Because he's a mythic figure.

>mythic figure
>in the hood
Black people jesus christ.

>shoot Omar
>aids blood gets on you

He's basically a Xenomorph

Birds eat pebbles because they use them to digest food. They don't have stomach acids and the stones grind up whatever they eat.

why he got yellow eyeballs?

Alcohol

AIDS

fear user fera

black aids

Omar only picked stashes that were guarded by incompetent fools.
As soon as he meets resistance (Barksdale hit, or that time he tried to kill Marlo) he gets rekt

>that ending credits music

youtube.com/watch?v=-MtDLRvpx-k

Jaundice.

english pelase

nigger aids

checked

GOAT

>if there is drugs already the gun wont be any bigger deal
having a gun with a controlled substance actually adds an insane amount of time to your sentence. It's also possible that just not every kid owns a gun.

>keeping your guns and drugs together
Leave this to the pros, kiddo.

>It's also possible that just not every kid owns a gun.

they do if they in charge of drug stash dummy

that's not a main stash house, they probably have hundreds of those all over the city. you're right thought it seems hard to believe there wouldn't be at least one of them with a gun