Anyone streaming the episode tonight?

Anyone streaming the episode tonight?

i am

Are you willing to share your stream with me

post link nerd

No I don't want you shits hurting my stream quality or spamming up my chat with nazi propaganda. Its just for my friends

I'm not a nazi, though. Probably won't even post anything since I'm autistic.

I'm one of your friends from 4th grade

I'm one of your friends from 5th grade

Why the fuck can't you dumb niggers just put "Sunny" in the title? Just like last season, this thread will get ~50 replies before it airs, with most watchers in this one. Meanwhile, people using the catalog will think there's no thread up 30 mins before airing and make another fucking thread. And then you have 2 Sunny threads shitting up the board.

Fucking idiots.

My plans with my friends fell through, I'm just going to watch it on tv

Screw that, stream it and hang out with us.

i would like to do this. whens it on? is somebody gonna get a steam going?

fuck no, everyone on here is terrible company. I'll just watch by myself with my kitters

>kitters
holy shit i guess everyone here is fucking terrible. who wants a cat over a dog? are you too lazy to train an actual pet?

my kitties could beat the fuck out of ur dogs any day mate

They have claws of steel and hunt in a pack, ur dog would be crying for his bitch mom in a heartbeat

my dog is a hunting dog. if i dont kill the duck on the shot, it does. my damn retriever killed the neighbors cats so many times they all stopped getting cats because their cuck asses couldnt handle it

and they were all IN DOOR CATS

yeah thats right mother fukcer my dog fucking infiltrated those house to nibble on some shitty cats for fun. bet you regret saying that bs now huh lil bitch cat

You obviously follow the warrior's code, something none of theses nerds could possibly understand.

Let's exclude the pets from this good sir. I'll fuck u up mysefl personally >:^)

I am trained in jujitsu and taekwondo, you SHOULD NOT fuck with me. I can kill you in 10 ways and that's without even touching you

Oh boy, no you done it. Just wait til his boyfriend hears about this.

Also, there really should be a proper Sunny thread. I'll give it 20 minutes til then I'm posting it myself.

What site are you using? I want to do this for my friends

just put it on youtube with a capture card or xsplit but make the stream unlisted so it doesn't get v&.

Delete the upload after you stop streaming or it will get DMCA'd also. You can make a burner youtube account for this if you're lazy too, it will get banned but you can always just make another one. You can look around for other less rule bound streaming sites too but they don't work as easily.

>owning a pet

That sounds like a pain, I figured I could just go to some site and it'd just capture my screen without having to install something like xsplit

How long til it airs?