What really the difference between Southern Europe, and Northern Africa?

What really the difference between Southern Europe, and Northern Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just facial

Different ehtnic composition.
inb4 le u r arab meme

This will not become a meme.
Please refrain from typing today.

Southern Europe is christian
Southern Europeans are predominantly white and don't have these hooked noses and fat lips like North Africans do

different genetics

go away ok?

Southern Europe still have abit of respect for themselves.

i am not sure but they both have hot women toobyhooby

Southern Europe:
Civil Law
Renaissance
Enlightenment
Banking system
Ancient Greece as the foundation of western civilization

Northern Africa:
Ghaddaffi
religion of peace

look-wise not much
south euros except some Italians are considered arabs here

We have completely different facial features and we are way less swarthy.

I honestly wouldn't say that.

Here we see everything that It is east of Germany as Russia.

Come to Italy and Spain and you will see...
Very few of them could pass as spaniard
We don't have those noses like someone appointed above

islam you cuck

tfw no north african gf

differences between them

a sea

North Africans build their houses like pic related.
Southern Europeans paint it white.

>What really the difference between Southern Europe, and Northern Africa?

One has nigger rapists the other has sand nigger rapists?

really ? i'v never seen anything like this

>hooked noses and fat lips like North Africans do
what are you talking about ? Mr potato.

I have Italian family and they have hooked noses.

>Italian

seeyou have sister or something i could date?

All the prehistoric people living around the Mediterranean were very genetically similar originally , but Arabs ruined the non-European parts of the Mediterranean

Yes this is an example of a person whose Mediterranean genes aren't polluted by dirty Semite genes.

dude

moor genetics

i could literally post random Algerian people all day. 90% of them don't have fat lips nor hooked nose, stop making shit up

Most of them are hecka brown though. Brown enough to make Mexicans look White.
Source: Been to Algeria.

do i look brown to you ?
saying that most of em are brown is true however they're definitely no more brown than an avrage Mexican

>All the prehistoric people living around the Mediterranean were very genetically similar originally , but Arabs ruined the non-European parts of the Mediterranean
>le arabs invashions!1!

Tell me how few camel jokeys were to change the genetic make up of settled societies that outnumbered them by a large margin.

It's called sun, nigel.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

you should visit the rich part of your shithole then

most algerians here look like spaniards

REKT

Didn't the second arab invasion outnumber the natives 2-1? It was called Abou Hilal or someshit like that.
But North Africa still has some pure germanic families from the times the Vandales ruled the place.

Wech kho
when are we going to join the rapefugees ?

>the second arab invasion
>second

You mean arabized cannon fodder?
You understand you're proving my argument, right?

How much do whores like this go for in their home country and what country is it?

This is Tunis

So you paint your mud houses white too?

And this is Santorini. And you can see historical sites in Greece too. Could you honestly tell the difference if I didn't tell you.

The first pic has Islamic tile patterns everywhere. How could somebody mistake the two?

never, i'm handsom i don't have to rape
also, i'm fine with te local pussy desu. i prefer our women

WE WUZ CARTHAGIAN AND GYPSHANS AND SHIEEEET
Stop this stormfag meme

Morocco

Not enough testosterone to grow body hair?

true

I prefer you women too Tbh

Not really. Your people fucked this country genitically beyond repair. Thanks for nothing egyptcuck. I am an arab through and through. But the country has multicultural history that sandniggers can't erase despite all the attempts.

It's even more fun when you've to personally deal with lobster red tourists every summer.

>we pasty whites wuz natives I tell you

>muslim country

Fuck that then, far too much hassle.

i have some but they're thin
i can grew a glorious bared tho

Their looks are very similar, especially with the people in coastal North Africa. Egypt has a lot of light skinned people that could pass as southern europeans.

But their blood is not the same. The muslim rape babe is a meme.
They share a small portion of blood, but it's very ancient

You remind me of the iranians who claims to be naturally blonde blue eyed lol
Kys

>>muslim country

But a country can't recite the shahada, how can land be muslim; lol.

No, they weren't.

Medieterranian race is a meme, this region was always heterogenous.

Arab were never a majority outside their own homeland. Even in countries like Syria or Lybia.

I never said Tunisia is white edgy user. I literally said this country wasn't a sandnigger country before your people invaded it a millenia ago. The only whites here are either of French decent or of Vandal decent. But whatever your country is so cucked by the kikes and the military that you come to release your anger on the chans.

Mexico, the US and Algeria are multiracial and multiskintoned due to the number of different kinds of people who have settled throughout their expanses

Traditionally countries like South Korea and Denmark have been monoracial and monoethnic, it is not a coincidence that there are very few nations approaching their level of homogeneity which aren't rather small in size (though Koreans are rather numerous compared to Danes)

No dumbfuck
Whites are the people from the levant that did not mix with berbers
my point is that stormfags are like we wuz kangz niggers
They claim that egyptians and carthagians were nordic germanics

Africa begins at the Pyrenees.

Africa begins at the channel and the Empire has been stuffed onto a little island nowadays.

this image is such bullshit ayyy lmao

>They claim that egyptians and carthagians were nordic germanics

I think it all started with anglo israelism.

British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a doctrine based on the hypothesis that people of Western European and Northern European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of the ancient Israelites. The doctrine often includes the tenet that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David.[1]

The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic, linguistic, archaeological and philological research.[2] The doctrine continues, however, to have numbers of adherents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

WE WUZ KIKES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time

"And did those feet in ancient time" is a short poem by William Blake from the preface to his epic Milton a Poem, one of a collection of writings known as the Prophetic Books. The date of 1804 on the title page is probably when the plates were begun, but the poem was printed c. 1808.[1] Today it is best known as the anthem "Jerusalem", with music written by Sir Hubert Parry in 1916. It is not to be confused with another poem, much longer and larger in scope, but also by Blake, called Jerusalem The Emanation of the Giant Albion.
Upon hearing the orchestral version for the first time, King George V said that he preferred "Jerusalem" over the British national anthem "God Save the Queen". "Jerusalem" is considered to be England's most popular patriotic song, The New York Times said it was "fast becoming an alternative national anthem,"[40] and there have even been calls to give it official status.[41] England has no official anthem and uses the British national anthem "God Save the Queen", also unofficial, for some national occasions, such as before English international football matches. However, some sports, including rugby union, use "Jerusalem" as the English anthem. "Jerusalem" is the official hymn of the England and Wales Cricket Board,[42] although "God Save the Queen" was the anthem sung before England's games in 2010 ICC World Twenty20 and 2010–11 Ashes series. Questions in Parliament have not clarified the situation, as answers from the relevant minister say that since there is no official national anthem, each sport must make its own decision.

As Parliament has not clarified the situation, Team England, the English Commonwealth team, held a public poll in 2010 to decide which anthem should be played at medal ceremonies to celebrate an English win at the Commonwealth Games. "Jerusalem" was selected by 52% of voters over "Land of Hope and Glory" (used since 1930) and "God Save the Queen".[43] The lyrics' explicit focus on England, without mention of other parts of the United Kingdom, renders the song unfitting as a national anthem for the entire UK.

The poem was inspired by the apocryphal story that a young Jesus, accompanied by Joseph of Arimathea, a tin merchant, travelled to what is now England and visited Glastonbury during his unknown years.[2]

Santorini is a marvelous island for vacation.
loved it.

Southern Europe is populated by ethnic Europeans, despite the memes, while north africa is populated by maghrebis, ie : the most worthless race that ever existed on earth. Yeah, algerians are even lower than niggers, genetically speaking.

Yep. Italia has so many great places to go it's crazy. Always love spending a summer vacation there.