SLOVAKIA YES

Slovakia YES!

Biggest summer music festival in Slovakia decided "to express the solidarity with refugees". "The building should connect, not divide." as organisers state.
In the festival venue, the first minaret in Slovakia will be temporarily erected. "The building should connect, not divide." as organisers state.

There are hardly any muslims in Slovakia and close to zero in festival itself. Should organisers invite some devouted muslims to feel the spirit of religion of peace?

Is Slovakia getting fucked as well?

What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

slovak-republic.org/symbols/flag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just boycott it
Next year it is going to fix itself

Lets organize buses full of refugees and make the biggest redpilling happen ever! What are they going to do? Not letting them in? That would be dividing!

>the first minaret in Slovakia will be temporarily erected
>temporarily
destroy/boycott it before too late

everything is labeled as "solidarity" is more than poisonous nowadays

Brilliant idea! I'll tell my homeboy Golden G right now.

Burn it down in ""solidarity"" with European civilisation and all those who fought/been enslaved/got raped by mudslimes through out the ages.

Burn it or menace to kill the organizers.

THIS

>Slovakia

you mean upper Hungary?

Fuck you, that part of Hungary was protected for 200 years and you slavshits shit on it.

Fucking tear it down.

Chill out Laszlo, there are most important things than your pathetic bullshitting.

Is this some kind of untemensch hippi festival?

Zoltan, you should deal with it, it´s Slovakia. Nobody invited you to our land 1000 years ago.

>Slovakia
>literally 30 years old country

Burn it down.

The Yagi TV antenna was a pretty great invention, buy why do you have it as a national symbol on your flag?

Janos, without Slovaks the Huns would live in leather tents couple of centuries more. Welcome in Europe, Asian horsefuckers.

Bela, it is something like Sziget festival, so yes.

Yeah sure, if that makes your sleep better at night. We shoulnd't bicker and shittalk between each other, but ally against shitskins and muslims. Too bad about the baiting idiots like and you of course.

I meant more like Ozora, where druggie hippies wank each other.

Use google, Aslan.
Or maybe I can help you: slovak-republic.org/symbols/flag/

SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR MUSLIMSHITS ARE WELCOME HERE !

I did not want to start this, Janos. Maybe it is only kind of neighboury smalltalk, innit? :-)
I agree we should unite against shitskins and mudslimes. I appreciate your approach to them.

No idea what Ozora is, but in Pohoda there is prevalence of libtards, leftists, refugeeswelcomers and cucks for sure.

Sure Jan, I just don't like the V4 and in gerenal white people infighting. Keep up the anti muslim sentiment, some merchants can't and won't change the thinking, even if they propagate it in festival.

Agreed. I have to say I like Hungary, I was in Budapest 2 weeks ago. I live basically on the border in Bratislava/Pozsony. Szia, barát.

I'm sorry to hear that. Why not organize a counter-festival?

do some kind of protest and say no
simple

Yeah, many people are against it in online discussions, some of them are to boycott the festival. I personally thing, organisers were surprised by such feedback, but they decided to keep it. We will see what will be the result. I certainly won´t go.

OK Aslan, your imagination is great. Now, fuck off.

>refugees welcome event with minaret

Slovakia, for this you shall be anschlussed into Hungary.