Do polish women like black guys?

Do polish women like black guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really

Nigga what the fuck do you see in polish women? Go after the jungle fevered Swedish and French.

no, they only like chicanos

yes

oohhhhh yeaaaaahh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women".
>After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the GdaƄsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.
yes

Yes, they come here to fuck Black guys.

Polish girls are not even qt desu.
Swedish girl are god tier, but unfortunately they all get blacked and arabd. You better hurry, or else no swedish virgin pussy will be left for you.

I've already had sex with a swede

yes
black guys score mad pussy in Poland because they are so exotic there (and are known for being more masculine and well endowed)

Yes, lot of Polish girls here date blacks. Heard a mixed kid speaking Polish. Weird af

why you lookin at white women homie, black women are less degenerate and more honorable. unless u a mulatto lookin ass nigger.,.

No they only like turks, sorry.

not true. I've met a lot of scandinavian women through tinder an while they look nice, they all have manjaws and look like men with wigs. Polish women look nice from what I've seen. But the best are dark blonde hungarians.

Black women:
>majority are extremely obese
>violent, will hit you when they get upset
>very loud
>selfish
>will cheat on you

White and hispanic women actually treat me with respect.

same thing moruQq :DDDd

Polish woman will fuck anything that has a slightly different skin tone than their own, just like every other woman in the world.

But Sup Forums said all Slavic women are faithful and traditional.

this

Not when Poland is starting to recover from the misery of communism. When women have the freedom to fuck whoever they want, they will go full degenerate.

No. Now fuck off and stick to your own women. They need love too.

Ofc they are super coal burners.

I'm half black and my girlfriend is Polish so yes they do (at least one does)

>Polish woman with brown eyes

Aren't all polaks blue eyed?

>Polish woman

have you seen that jaw, not sure it's Polish, not sure it's a woman

wtf is a chicano?

A Mexican-American. How new are you?

>he doesn't like women with strong jaws
fucking pleb

i can't speak for every one of us, but i think i do.

Tbh the nignog was way out of that lego-looking slag's league
And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums in 15 years was jerking off to her teenage orc baby, she might turn out hot

No but polish men do

and nothing of value was lost

No women like Black guys but Black girls.

lol

retard

hell no
i hate blacks and sandniggers
only manly polish businessmen for me

Those that live in england do.

There's a difference between Margot Robbie's jaw and this woman square head

The absolute state of that baby

I saw a single polish woman with a mixed kid at mernards the other day and was absolutely disgusted. First time I think I've ever felt physically sick just from looking at something.

Why do single polish women with mixed kids trigger you worse than any single white woman with a mixed kid?

Added to the folder.

I guess I have this unrealistic view of Europe being higher than us and being the ideal white society and seeing a European with a mudbaby goes against the idea in my head completely. Its different in that way than seeing some white trash American with one.

I see mixed race half niggers frequently in Toronto and most of the time without any father in sight. I make sure to give them a dirty look. Pic related.

Good. Do the same if you see white men with mixed kids.

If you are Jamaican, Polish women have a weird obsession with Jamaican men, It's pretty interesting.

Oh MY goooood I can't believe I'm not the only one that does this LMAO!

I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white man's face as I pass by. I've just gotten so sick of seeing this behavior that I've taken to doing something about it, it feels refreshing and vindicating doing so.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that tend toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a bitch being you."

Especially coming from another white dude like myself, I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One chinkress holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little yellow cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution. To hell with that, if nothing else, I'm going to entertain myself at their expense. It really IS entertaining.

So a lot of my victims so far have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to PRAISE KEK!

why is r*ddit so unfunny?

great copypasta m8, you should save it for future use

>black + pole = orc

f*cking BASED!