This is Varg. Today is his birthday

This is Varg. Today is his birthday.

Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw
youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was actually pretty handsome in his youth.

Is Grugposting the natural evolution of the brainlet wojak?

That's not nice.

Hey Varg, Euronymous has some new riffs to show you. Go meet him

You’re not shit eating crazy.

I put on your albums whenever I feel like killing myself and afterwards I wanna kill myself even more. But it feels kinda nice at the same time

Varg, what a legend. Just wrote him a nice birthday message on his most recent YouTube video

Happy birthday.
What's your favorite album by him, Sup Forums?

Thank you Varg for all your music and activism. Thank you for your service snow nigger. HBD

commencing dump in celebration

Absolute masterpiece.

This and a tie between Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

He is blond in the right lightning.

all pre prison albums are perfect imo but filosofem is the one that got me interested in bm

Fug, I made this.

He's the greatest musician to have ever lived. All hail, Varg. Let's all do something nice for Varg and purchase albums directly from him

For me it's still Filosofem. This album has some of the most creative riffing he's ever done and metal's ever had. Even the mix of side to side guitars is pretty unique, too (something I wish more metal or Burzum later chased.) Also the way he gets his tone through using a fuzz pedal and a stereo amplifier's great, too.

That being said, my favorite track he's done is probably still the Aske EP version's A Lost Forgotten Sad Spirit

Grug no like arab lies. Grug love Grug's daddies. Grug is viking.

My favorite BM album overall as well. He's created plenty of other masterpieces though, I love pretty much all he's released.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wry9G6rcdQw
>tfw the drums come in

More memes please.

so close god dammit

This image is perfect for the "I may not show it.. but a nigga going through a lot right now" meme.

varg is a deep guy

why are you using nigger slang? varg does not approve

I love the time he shit all over MGTOW and basically alienated 90% of his youtube audience.

Nah fuck off that doesn't encapsulate Varg's vibe at all. He's a deep thinker. He thinks about philosophy a lot, but is resilient enough to handle anything or anyone.

>KEK

I assume that was in response to that same video

no it was some video about global warming where he kept saying an incorrect statistic

I don't think he really cares about appealing to those types or anyone for that matter.

It's easy to claim society is degenerate while you collect welfare for you, your autistic wife and the seven children you pumped her with.
With all his basic needs covered by the french government he can LARP as a hunter gatherer caveman all fucking day

Is it really?

I sort of hate how Varg has become such a meme all over the site. He used to be just a meme here on Sup Forums and we'd have Burzday and shit and make memes but still appreciate the music. Then when he made his youtube channel it sort of made him into a joke which kinda sucks cause his music is fucking great.

He's like the Chad version of frogposting retards, he's living their dream

Lets find out

metal is for manchildren

>cause his music is fucking great.

well...

Why would someone not take advantage of a government they fundamentally disagree with? It's only smart to make use of what can be handed to you.

don't think he cares lad, varg has a sense of humor

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY

Alternatively why would a man that claims to be a survivalist and living in the fringe of society even NEED the welfare money?
If he's a real hunter gatherer he should live by his own means instead of getting handouts.

>while you collect welfare

once again, varg has said that he makes enough money off of music and myfarog and he doesn't pay taxes because of how many children he has so he doesn't need welfare. also they grow their own food and live simply so it's not like they need tons of money.

>varg has said that he makes enough money off of music and myfarog

I absolutely don't believe that for a second.

> because of how many children he has so he doesn't need welfare

I'm not French so I don't know their law front to back but I suspect that he's getting benefits up the ass exactly because he's squirting out kids as fast as his wife's cunny can handle it.

I'm hungry for Varg memes. Feed me now

why not? burzum has cult status and he has plenty of autistic youtube sycophants that will buy all his and his wife's books and anything else he puts out

>I absolutely don't believe that for a second.
Why not? Honestly he is by far the most famous and recognizable black metal musician. I could believe he still makes plenty of money from those things.

Idk what it is but something about young Varg is so fucking handsome and pretty. I can only imagine his children will end up as, if not more beautiful as he was in his youth. happy birthday snow nigga

His kids probably gonna be handsome but they are going to be dumb

>by far the most famous and recognizable black metal musician

That reminds me of that "world's smartest termite" quote from Watchmen.

Metal itself is already a fringe genre, Black metal - especially trve kvlt Black metal - is one of the most unheard of fringe genres possible.

He's not making Pewdiepie money from youtube and he's not making Kanye money from his music from 25 years ago either.

I was actually gonna seriously reply to this for a minute but I'm calling bait on this post.

>as he was in his youth.

idk didn't he get out of jail and start having kids when he was like 40 years old

>he's only 45

oh jesus he aged like milk

>Black metal - especially trve kvlt Black metal - is one of the most unheard of fringe genres possible

think you're underestimating the number of fans of the genre worldwide and every new generation of fans is going to know burzum and a lot of them are going to buy an album or two

you're biased because you spend so much time here and seeking out weird music. the amount of people that even know what 'black metal' is is really low

Stop hating on my boi

Yea that post is definitely bait my dude. Even normalfags to music usually know about black metal, even if only as "that weird face paint screaming"

>the amount of people that even know what 'black metal' is is really low
are you fucking living under a rock or are you just that ignorant jesus christ

How?

How much money do you think an ex Black Metal musician does from album sales?

One of the if not the single most influential and famous metal musicians in the world? I would imagine a comfortable amount. Especially when you consider his income from selling his tabletop game.

I think you should spend some time off of Sup Forums.

when was the last time a black metal album hit any sort of chart watermark. The whole genre and its fanbase gets off on being obscure.

Roll, I only do a few of these anyways

Isn't he still in France?

They're homeschooled using Myfarog

unless you live in norway i'm not wrong

If you're measuring the general public's awareness of a genre based on chart watermarks then you'd think no one knows about any fucking music at all besides hip hop or country or pop.

Not terrible form for a guy approaching middle age who probably wasn't very limber as a youth.

Youre delusional if you think most people know black metal. Or you are just a safe space discord kid. The most dangerous people are the kids that live in small towns, go to church and dont even know what black metal is.
Varg homeschools them and basically only teaches them how to play D&D. His math lessons are just rolling dice and add, subtract, multiply, divide the values.

>One of the if not the single most influential and famous metal musicians in the world?

Huh? I was talking about Varg Vikernes. Not Ozzy Osbourne or Alice Cooper or Marilyn Manson.

let's go baby

Plenty of punk and metal and other genres hit some sort of chart somewhere at one point.

varg is not one of them.

R O L L

>Varg homeschools them and basically only teaches them how to play D&D.
Yea your bait has become way too obvious. You have absolutely no idea how Varg teaches his children in the privacy of his home.

He vlogs everything he does. Either way hes dooming them to being a mechanic or welder. He doesnt like universities or higher education.

Show me the vlog where he details what all he teaches his children in homeschooling.

Why does it matter they arent going to be able to keep up in calculus, chemistry or physics. Have you taken those classes yet im uni they are fucking hard.

Black metal is not known by most people who don't listen to a lot of music, or metal in general, correct. However, people who listen to metal, even surface level shit, at least know about black metal. There are a lot of people in record stores who talk about metal constantly, often times bringing up BM (I work in one and I get them all the time, I shit you not). It is not an obscure thing like harsh noise, retards. It is a well known thing amongst people who listen to metal or are at least avid fans of music (a fucking lot of people). I can GUARANTEE you MILLIONS of people have heard of Burzum, Mayhem, Emperor, or any of the other popular BM bands of the late 80s and 90s. There's plenty of evidence that it's well known. Shit, I worked in a kitchen where they all knew about black metal, death metal, doom metal, ect; it's well fucking known shit. If you're thinking I'm implying that it's as popular as shit like I dunno, fucking Metallica, then obviously fucking not you fucking dumb idiots. Get off Sup Forums for once and go talk to people at shows or shit just in general and you'd be surprised at how many people have heard of this "sooper obscure" thing called Black Metal.

>yfw Varg legally changed his name to Louis Lecuck to pretend he was a Frenchman

>Black metal is not known by most people who don't listen to a lot of music, or metal in general, correct.

you could have ended it there lol

also why are you mad

>dooming them to being a mechanic or welder.
Both usual and respectable professions.
>He doesnt like universities or higher education.
Cultural Marxism: 73 genders / safe spaces / science sans actual scientific fact, etc. Fuck, why doesn't Varg love this?

>Get off Sup Forums for once and go talk to people at shows

>people at black metal shows know about black metal

mfw

>people who listen to metal, even surface level shit, at least know about black metal

probably, and they also probably think it sounds like someone was recording an very argument taking place in a highway tunnel but the people recording it were in a separate cars and they were sticking their tape recorder out the window to catch as much wind and noise and doppler effect as possible

>respectable professions.

yeah the people who look like they work at a diarrhea factory and whose reputation is that of scam artists and crooks are highly respected in society. More than any sort of cuck doctor who went to a SJW university to get a degree in sex-change operations PRAISE KEK

His channel is pure kino.

I've seen better sunsets on tumblr

>Both usual and respectable professions.
So mexicans are ok in youe book?

>reputation is that of scam artists and crooks are highly respected in society
You're thinking of Jewish bankers, like your family.

Lmao i see varg has successfully brainwashed you